Hair looks fantastic when they are present on the scalp. Unwanted hairs at different body parts add an untidy appearance to one’s personality. Men and women both don’t want to look like wooly mammoths. Gone are the days when people had to rely merely on Wax or shaving. Laser Hair Removal in Dubai and across the globe has now dominated the traditional methods. Laser innovations in the recent years have had an amazing impact on the skincare industry. Laser it once and stay hairless for at least a decade.
Who is a candidate?
Anybody who wants to get rid of unwanted hair anywhere on the body can benefit from laser hair reduction. People with lighter skin shades with dark hair are perfect candidates for Laser Hair Removal Dubai. Some potential candidates include:
- Women with thick, notable upper lips
- Women with thick hair in chin area
- Women who want to permanently get rid of wool on arms and legs
- Men who wish to get rid of chest or back hair
- Men and women seeking a permanent solution for pubic hair
What is the aim of procedure?
It’s simple! Laser hair removal aims to:
- Offer you a permanent relief from unwanted, unsightly looking hair anywhere on the body
- Give you a silky, smooth, sexy skin free of nasty stubble
- Address the problem of ingrown hair
Which techniques or equipment is used?
- At Laser Skincare Clinic Dubai, we use Candela GentleMax Laser machine for Laser Hair Removal.
- There is a wide range of lasers and laser machines available for hair removal.
- Every laser machine is different, and Candela GentleMax Laser is the best option thus far.
- It is the same machine which is used for Skin Rejuvenation
How to prepare for the procedure?
- Limit your sun exposure during the last 3-4 weeks prior to your laser session.
- Generously apply a broad spectrum sunscreen to treatment areas even if you stay indoors
- Tanning is not allowed for a month before and after your laser hair removal session. Not even tanning lotions!
- Stop waxing, tweezing and threading at least 4 weeks prior to laser treatment
- Shave hair in the treatment area on the day before your appointment.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions when shaving hair
- Do not apply any cosmetic, lotion or cream before coming for laser hair removal
- Do not apply deodorant or antiperspirant
How the procedure is performed?
Laser Hair Removal is a simple 3-step procedure:
- Step 1: Treatment area is cleaned of germs using an alcohol swab and cooling gel is applied generously all over
- Step 2: Using a handheld device, the doctor guides laser beams over the skin in pulses of less than a second. Since laser targets dark pigment in your skin, the melanin in the follicles absorbs energy from laser beams and heats up. This permanently disables hair follicles’ ability to grow new hair.
- Step 3: Once the entire area has been targeted with laser shots, the cooling gel is wiped off using cotton swabs and some antibiotic ointment is applied to the treated areas. This completes your laser session. You can go back to work or home immediately afterwards.
Post-op care and the recovery time
Recovery from laser hair reduction is quick and uneventful.
- Laser Hair Removal does not require any recovery time and has virtually zero downtime.
- You can immediately return to work and resume your routine activities.
- Itching and redness in the treated areas are common after effects of laser.
- Cold compresses and ice packs will help relieve any post-procedural discomfort.
- Do not expose treated areas to sunlight for at least a month after every laser session.
- You will be called for the next session after a gap of 4-6 weeks. Don’t miss even a single appointment.
Results and Benefits:
The tremendous increase in demand for laser hair removal over the last decade speaks about it.
- You will notice shedding two to three weeks after your initial treatment.
- The shed follicles looks more like the blackheads, pushing their way out of the treated hair follicles
- Results of laser hair removal can be seen after every single session.
- You will notice significant reduction in hair growth after every session.
- The superb laser technology allows the doctor to target dark hair follicles underneath the skin, without damaging the epidermis or dermis.
- Since laser hair removal has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration, you can trust its safety.
- The swift pulses of laser beams allow the physician to do hair removal in no time. Areas on face, such as the upper lips, chin area and sideburns are treated in a matter of minutes.
Cost of Laser Hair Removal:
Like other parts of the world, Cost of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai varies widely from person to person depending upon various factors. These include:
- Size of the area to be treated
- Color, texture and thickness of the hair
- Number of sessions needed
- Experience and reputation of your doctor
- Geographic location of your provider
- Is it painful? Individuals who have undergone this procedure found it to cause a sensation similar to having a mild rubber bad snap on the surface of skin.
- How many sessions? Generally 6 to 8 treatments are enough to get smooth, hairless skin with Laser Hair Removal in Sharjah. But this may vary from person to person based on the number, color, and texture of hair.
- Are there any side effects? Laser hair removal is the safest and probably the least painful procedure. It does not have any potential side effects as long as you are following your doctor’s pre- and post-procedural instructions carefully.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION If you are interested in getting Laser Hair Removal in Abu Dhabi, laser hair removal in Sharjah or Dubai, contact us now with full confidence. You can also sign up for a free online consultation with our experts by taking a moment to fill in the form given below. We also offer Acne and Acne Scars Treatment with lasers. If you are interested, contact Laser Skin Care Clinic.