Do you want to get rid of double chin without going under the knife? Are wiggly thighs and bumpy upper arms making you self-conscious? Stop fretting, researchers have found a non-invasive solution for you. You can now burn fat deposits in your thighs, arms and chin area with just a few simple fat reduction injections. If you find it hard to believe, read the information below on this unbelievable treatment known as Lipolysis.
Lipolysis Dubai is a non-surgical alternative to Laser Liposuction. It is a technique that involves injecting a chemical cocktail of pharmaceutical and homeopathic medications, plant extracts, vitamins, and other ingredients into subcutaneous fat. These chemicals primarily work by dissolving localized fat accumulations. The hormones used to induce lipolysis include epinephrine, norepinephrine, ghrelin, testosterone, and cortisol.
Who is a candidate?
Anybody who wants to get a localized fat removed from any part of the area can go for lipolysis. But there are certain pre-requisites that you must meet to be an ideal candidate for the procedure.
However, it is pertinent to mention here that the fat to be dissolved will be in small quantity. Furthermore, you should be in good physical health and have realistic expectations from the procedure. Your surgeon can better assess your candidacy for the procedure after physical examination.
What is the aim of Lipolysis treatment?
Aim of Lipolysis treatment is simple:
- To remove localized fat deposits without surgery
- To help you regain a shapely body and sharp contours that you once had
- To take off physiological stress and pressure that comes with extra fat
How to prepare for Lipolysis treatment?
- Discontinue intake of blood thinning medications two weeks before Lipolysis treatment. These include pain medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen, beta blockers for hypertension patients, and certain supplements like cod liver oil and vitamin E
- Quit smoking 2-3 weeks before the procedure
- Refrain from alcohol 3-5 days prior to the treatment
- Avoid medications that may boost metabolism. Discuss in detail with your doctor
- Take a good night’s sleep the day before procedure
- Have a healthy meal 3 to 4 hours before the treatment
How Lipolysis is performed?
- The treatment works by injecting the chemical cocktail into the subcutaneous fat.
- Small amount of medication is injected at a given spot.
- The medicinal conglomerate works by breaking down the lipids.
- It also induces hydrolysis of triglycerides into absorbable glycerol and free fatty acids.
- Triglycerides are transported by the lipo proteins to the adipose tissues and muscles through the blood.
- In the adipose tissues these triglycerides undergo Lipolysis to yield fatty acids and glycerol.
- Fatty acids enter the blood stream and then used for cellular uptake.
- Free fatty acids are not always consumed immediately.
- The glycerol, on the other hand, is absorbed by either liver or the kidney.
- Multiple sessions may be needed to achieve desired results.
Post-op care and the recovery time
- Use prescribed pain medications to alleviate any pain or discomfort
- Applying cold compresses may help reduce redness, swelling and discomfort in treatment area
- Be gentle with treated areas. Avoid rubbing and massaging them for a couple of days at least
- Do not touch treatment site unnecessarily. This increases chances of infection
- Avoid strenuous activities for a couple of weeks at least
- Increase your liquid intake to keep yourself hydrated
Results and Benefits
Lipolysis is a quick procedure that takes about 10 minutes. It involves no downtime whatsoever. You can simply come to the clinic, get treated and return back to work soon after. Results of the treatment are not instant. You have to wait for a few weeks before the injected medicinal cocktail starts working. Some of the benefits of Lipolysis for fat melting that attract people include:
- It is a virtually non-invasive non-surgical fat reduction treatment
- It is a safe and quick procedure that takes only a few minutes
- It has no downtime and is highly effective in getting rid of localized fat
- The side effects are minimal and mostly subside automatically within a couple of days
- Is it a painful procedure? Lipolysis is a virtually painless procedure. The discomfort associated with this procedure is just the needle prick. However, if you are overly sensitive to such sensations, your doctor can numb the treatment area using topical anesthetics.
- Which areas can be treated with Lipolysis? Experts say Lipolysis treatment in Dubai can literally melt fat from anywhere on the body it accumulates. Small quantities of fat accumulated in various areas of the body including double chin, waistline, abdominal area, upper arms, inner thighs, knees and ankles can be effectively removed using Lipolysis.
- How many sessions are needed? Lipolysis is not a one-time procedure. You will need multiple sessions to get desired results. The number of fat reduction injectionscan be anywhere between 4 and 10, depending on the amount of subcutaneous fat that needs to be dissolved. All the sessions will be at least one month apart.
- What is the cost of Lipolysis treatment? There is a fair bit of variation in the treatment cost based on where you are getting the treatment from and how many treatment sessions will you require. The cost of the treatment internationally is several hundred dollars. However, it is lower in the UAE and your doctor can best guide you on the matter. Hundreds of people travel to UAE every year to get Lipolysis in Dubai– courtesy its affordable cost here. While cost of Lipolysis in Sharjah and Dubai is significantly low as compared to other cities around the globe, the quality of treatment is never compromised, and this is ensured by the MOH UAE.
- Which machine is used? Daeyang Medical’s VINUSHAPE is used to perform it.
Schedule a Free Consultation:
For more information or to get the Lipolysis treatment in Abu Dhabi or Dubai, or to schedule a session, visit us at Laser Skin Care. Alternatively, sign up for a free online consultation by filling in the form given below and let our experts guide you.