Microdermabrasion is a proven skin rejuvenating technique primarily used for removing wrinkles and fine lines from face to give you a more youthful appearance. It is also used for treating several skin conditions including acne scars, age spots, melasma, uneven skin tone and stretch marks. The procedure gained tremendous popularity over the last decade for it not only helps treat the above mentioned skin conditions but also for its ability to stimulate collagen and elastin production.
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive skin rejuvenating technique where a skin specialist or dermatologist uses a hand held device to blast micro-sized aluminum oxide crystals on to your skin in a bid to remove the damaged top layer of skin and reveal fresh skin underneath. The new skin will be healthier, softer, smoother and younger-looking. One reason behind tremendous popularity of Microdermabrasion all over the world is that it is one of the most uncomplicated skin rejuvenating procedures. Here are six amazing benefits of Microdermabrasion that are making it one of the most popular procedures for acne scars and stretch marks.
- It is a non-invasive, virtually painless procedure that does not require any downtime for recovery. This means you will be able to continue with your daily tasks immediately after the treatment. Furthermore, it takes less than half an hour to complete Microdermabrasion of entire face.
- You will be able to continue with topical treatments and exfoliation therapies along with this procedure, and that too without sustaining any reaction or allergies. For example, dermatologists often combine Microdermabrasion with chemical peels to speed up Acne Scar Treatment.
- It is suitable for almost all skin types and skin colors. Nevertheless, best results occur in those who have fair skin and even complexion.
- Since the polishing effect of Microdermabrasion is entirely physical, it does not cause any serious side effects and complications.
- It is a very mild procedure as compared to Laser Skin Resurfacing and Radio Frequency Treatment (RFT), this is the reason cost of Microdermabrasion is quite affordable for a vast majority. Most clinics are offering this treatment for as low as $100.
Microdermabrasion kits are also available now that you can use yourself at home for skin resurfacing. But it is better to get the procedure administered by some board-certified dermatologist. If you are looking for a good place for Microdermabrasion, visit Laser Skin Care and you won’t be disappointed. We also offer free online consultations to our clients all over the world.