When an individual has an injury, then the body responds to repair the tissues that are damaged. As a result, scar tissue is created. This article discusses when should you go for acne scars treatment, what are the signs for acne scar removal, and other related aspects. Various clinics are providing related treatments. Hence, you should find the best treatment procedure for scar removal in Dubai. This article discusses facts, types, and treatment options for scars so that you can get help in making a wise decision.
Continue reading to know more interesting facts!
Facts of Scars
Various facts are linked to the formation of scars. Have a look at the following important facts!
- You may get scars after a particular disease or physical trauma.
- Some individuals are having a genetic predisposition to produce keloids (enlarging scars), itchy, and thicker scars.
- They may happen as a result of the significance repair of the skin after damage.
- The scarring can be unsightly in some areas of the body where increase movement is required.
- When surgery is performed and it leads to the wounds. As a result, you may get some scars. The scarring can be severe or minimal.
- Changes are made to the physical appearance and anatomy of the skin.
- Poor wound healing may also result in the form of a scar.
Types of Scars
You can get scars in different sizes & shapes. You should know what type of scar you are having. It will help you in recognizing a better treatment plan. The following are some common types. Have a look!
- Contracture scars – if a scar is made as a result of a severe burn, then this is known as a contracture scar. Usually, these kinds of scars have the capability to tighten your skin. Also, they are deep and not allow you to move that body part properly.
- Hypertrophic scars – you may have a hypertrophic scar if your scar looks like a keloid scar but it doesn’t go beyond the affected body part. Usually, it becomes red. Though they are easy to treat as compared to keloid scar.
- Keloid scars – your scar is most likely a keloid scar if it occurs as a result of an injury. It may look dark red or pink. Also, it remains firm in the area because of the additional production of collagen. Though it may extend to the area where you get injury.
Signs You Need To Get Scar Removal Treatment
Here, we are going to discuss some signs which require you to get scar removal. Following is a list of the things that lead you towards the treatment. You should visit a professional doctor if;
- Scars are affecting your confidence badly.
- You are feeling pain in the scars.
- You want to get rid of the scars.
- You are going to have a special event and you don’t want that others notice your scars.
- The story of your scar hurts your feelings.
- They may lead you to harm yourself again.
- It looks bad.
- It irritates you.
- You are working in a company presenting the beauty and you can be more successful in your job by getting rid of that scar.
The following are the treatment options that can assist you in treating your scar without any side-effects.
Some people are fond of home remedies, and they rely on them because they don’t want to undergo any surgical or latest treatment option. No doubt, home remedies work but in some cases, they cannot come with noticeable results. Also, you have to follow a specific remedy for days to see any observable result.
Some effective home remedies for acne scar removal Dubai are under as;
- Aloe Vera helps in moisturizing your skin and so fades scars.
- Lemon contains antioxidant properties. It works as a natural bleaching agent. Take some lemon juice and apply it on your skin. Leave it for about 15 minutes and dap with cool water.
- Turmeric powder contains antioxidant properties that work wonder for the skin.
- Baking soda is also helpful in removing scars. Take 1 part of baking soda & 2 parts of water. Apply this paste on the affected area and scrub. Leave it for about 1 minute, and then rinse with cool water.
Various surgical procedures are available to help you with scar removal. All it depends on the reason for your scar. You have to contact an expert surgeon to know if the surgical procedure would be the best option for you or not. You have to select your surgeon carefully. The results of the procedure depend on the choice of method as well as the skills of your surgeon. The surgeon may use a skin graft from one area to the targeted area of the body.
If you don’t want to undergo a surgical procedure, then you may get any of the non-surgical options for scar removal in Dubai. These procedures include topical medicines, laser treatment, fillers, and other related options. Any of these non-surgical procedures can be beneficial for you. An expert doctor can help you in making your selection.
Hopefully, this article has answered your question ‘how to remove acne scars’. Whatever the procedure you would like to get, you have to consult your doctor to get an idea about it. During the initial consultation, our expert doctor will know your complaints, know your goals, examine your skin, and then suggest a better treatment plan for you. Here, at our clinic, all of our doctors are highly qualified and expert. You can contact us anytime as our team of experts is always ready to serve you with their professional services. What else you want? Feel free to book an appointment now!