Thanks to advancements in the medical and cosmetic industries, correcting skin-related issues has become easier than ever. The emphasis on improving the non-invasive options in recent decades certainly has paid back big time. A few years ago, people used to be hesitant to get cosmetic treatments due to surgical procedures involved. Now, you can get treated for many skin conditions without getting under the knife.
Oxygen Facial is one of the non-invasive options that help rejuvenate your appearance by solving many skin-related issues. We shall learn more about it in the following lines.
How Does an Oxygen Facial Work?
Oxygen facial is a simple yet highly effective treatment for skin issues, including rough texture, aging signs, and sun damage. Here is a quick overview of what’s involved in this procedure:
- First of all, the skin is prepared with exfoliation for the treatment.
- Next up, a combination of vitamins and minerals and some serums and collagen are introduced to the skin. These ingredients are beneficial in correcting several skin conditions.
- While using serums and the cocktail of other ingredients, the dermatologist uses pressurized oxygen. This oxygen, along with other medications, gets absorbed into the skin.
Is a Single Facial Enough?
Generally, multiple sessions of Oxygen Facial are required to achieve the desired results. The exact number of sessions needed depends on the problem being corrected. Generally, it’s your dermatologist’s call. Moreover, it is imperative to put a reasonable gap between every two sessions as rushing can damage the skin. It is also critical that the facials are performed as per the need, and one should not force other facials since that too can damage the skin.
Advantages of Oxygen Facial
Advantages are plenty when it comes to Oxygen Facial. We will describe some of those benefits below:
- Oxygen Facial can help treat large pores.
- This treatment helps correct the acne problem, which is pretty widespread globally.
- This treatment is excellent at improving blood flow to the treated area.
- Oxygen Facial is one of the viable treatments for hyperpigmentation. It also helps reverse sun damage.
- This treatment is also quite effective in dealing with fine lines and wrinkles and helps a person regain a youthful appearance.
What are the Side Effects?
Apart from the complications occurring due to hurried treatment sessions, Oxygen Facial doesn’t have any side effects for most people. However, certain matters can leave a person with issues. For instance, people with sensitive skin are generally advised to consult a doctor before getting this treatment.
Is There Any Downtime?
Oxygen Facial does not carry any downtime, meaning that you can continue with routine activities soon after the treatment. Generally, it is a good idea to take a day or two off when getting this treatment for the first time. Do consult your facial expert, though, to know the necessary steps to avoid any complications after the procedure.
Oxygen Facial is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure that solves many skin issues and rejuvenates your overall appearance. While this procedure is adequately safe, it is imperative to get this treatment from a skilled practitioner.
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we connect you with experienced dermatologists who use proven safe and effective methods to perform Oxygen facials. You can schedule a consultation with one of our dermatologists by filling the form below.