Skin is the largest organ of the body and certainly needs lion’s share of your daily care and maintenance. It plays a vital role in determining your overall beauty and charm. Right laser skin care treatment gives a smooth and polished appearance to your face and you look active and robust, even when old age has started catching your age fellows. On the contrary, not adopting sufficient measures to take care of skin makes it paler and you not only look tired and unhealthy but early aging also catches you.
Here we will share with you three effective laser skin care treatments as well as some very simple tips to keep your skin fresh and glowing forever.
What to do with skin marks
Usually people do not have clear skin. Some have birthmarks, others develop pigmentation problems due to excessive sun exposure, then there is another lot struggling with scars which they have got from acne, a surgery, an accident or an injury or just due to some other reasons. Aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles, sagging skin and lost facial volume are also some common concerns. Dealing with all these skin issues should be your priority as they give your skin a bad shape.
Following laser and skin care treatments are mostly used to treat skin related issues:
- Laser skin resurfacing: lasers project a beam of intense light that removes skin with precision. They make skin smooth and are an effective way to treat acne scars, chicken pox scars, sun burns, birthmarks, facial wrinkles and sagging skin. Modern lasers stimulate collagen production in skin thus increase skin laxity. Usually people look younger after a laser skin care treatment.
- Microdermabrasion: It gently removes skin layers which contain scars or any other imperfection, like pigmentation, large pores or rough texture. It is a non-surgical, minimally invasive exfoliation mechanism used to correct shallow scars, marks and fine lines.
- Chemical peels: a chemical peel removes outermost damaged layers of skin through application of an acidic solution. As the healing process continues new scar free and pigmentation free smooth skin layers are formed. Deep peels correct deep scars and marks while light peels heal light scars.
Some skincare tips for a glowing skin:
You must not forget that your skin needs your attention 24/7. Daily skin care is a must to keep your skin fresh and healthy. Here are some skin care tips to keep your skin in its best form.
- Cleanse daily – cleanser does miracle for skin. It removes all the dirt and sweat from your face and protects skin from developing skin issues like blackheads, whiteheads and acne.
- Say goodbye to oil-based products – oil based products may irritate your skin pores and cause skin problems. Never apply makeup which has oily ingredients in it. Instead, water based products are better choices.
- Stay away from drying ingredients – do not wash your face with drying ingredients as this may dehydrate your skin. Also avoid washing face more than twice a day even if you have oily skin. Drying out all the oils will leave your skin patchy and flaky.
- Use good quality skincare products – Some products offer antioxidants which are good for your skin. Products with natural ingredients and multivitamins are best choices. Avoid products loaded with unhealthy, harsh chemicals
- Never miss sunscreen – sun-blocks protect your skin from the UV rays of sun. Apply a thin film of sunscreen every time you go out. If you want to wear makeup, apply sunscreen on your face before makeup.
These skincare tips will help you a lot in making your skin smooth and glowing. Feeling that you have a beautiful skin is great in itself!
To get a laser skin care treatment in Dubai at affordable cost, call us now or pay us a visit. For a free online consultation, fill the form below.