Lasers are long known for permanent hair removal. In cosmetic surgery, lasers are used so frequently that we can easily find out the laser beneficiaries in our family and friends. Did you ever think what made lasers such a big success? Are they worth this praise? Let’s see.
Laser hair removal Dubai sets you free from the ordeal of waxing, threading, tweezing or shaving every now and then. When projected on skin, the heat of the laser beam is absorbed by the pigment in hair, melanin, and imparts its ability to grow hair. Surgeons performing laser hair removal in Abu Dhabi use modern laser devices that leave the surrounding skin intact.
Why Laser Hair Removal in Abu Dhabi?
You may think that why people like laser hair removal in Abu Dhabi while there are other hairs removing options as well available to get rid of unwanted hair. Here are some reasons why people like it and do not like to go for its substitutes, medical as well as non-medical.
- Lasers save time, money and effort.
- Waxing, threading, tweezing and shaving either pluck or cut the hair but do not treat the root cause. But lasers impact the ability of hair follicle to produce hair thus they treat the root cause and are used for permanent hair reduction.
- Lasers are 60 times faster, less painful and more reliable than the substitute, electrolysis.
- They do not only remove hair but also treat ingrown hairs and pilonidal cysts at the same time.
Temporary Side Effects and Risks
Laser hair removal Dubai is safe and does not harm skin if it is done carefully. Here are some common side effects of lasers that are mostly temporary and do not take long to subside.
- Pink skin
- Hypo- and hyperpigmentation
- Scab formation
Also read 5 trends of unwanted hair removal.
Lasers also cause some pain that is minimized with the application of numbness cream on the treated area. Risks like the burning of skin usually occur when laser hair removal devices are operated above the highest mentioned frequency. So, it is of crucial importance to have your treatment from an experienced practitioner who knows which frequency and energy are suitable for your hair texture and skin type.
To know more about Laser Hair Removal Abu Dhabi, or to get the treatment done by some laser expert, contact Laser Skin Care Clinic and you would be amazed by the results of treatment. The clinic also offers free online consultations. To book an online appointment, visit their website now and fill the consultation form there.