Are you fed up of using ineffective, temporary and time-consuming, traditional methods for hair removal? Do you wish to have a fuzz-free, silky and smooth body? Are you seeking an effective and long lasting method for hair removal? If your answer to above-given questions is yes, then laser hair removal in Dubai is an ideal option for you. Laser hair removal is one of the most frequently performed cosmetic treatments. It uses the laser to eradicate hairs on the body and gives lasting results. Here we will discuss certain important things about laser hair removal Dubai (ازالة الشعر بالليزر).
Laser hair removal (ازالة الشعر بالليزر)
The procedure of laser hair removal in Dubai is the simple and non-invasive procedure. The treatment is effective for removal of hairs from any part of the body from upper lips and chin to arms and legs. During the procedure, the laser device is moved across the skin that beams highly concentrated light into hair follicles. The laser beam passes through the skin and targets the hair follicles only without damaging skin tissues. Laser reduces hair growth by destroying melanin in hair follicles. This treatment gives lasting results but requires multiple sessions. The number of sessions varies from patient to patient depending on the density and thickness of hair and type and complexion of skin. Generally, it requires 4 to 8 sessions.
Benefits of laser hair removal
Laser hair removal in Dubai is replacing all other traditional hair removal methods and the reason behind this is obviously that it is highly beneficial and effective. Below given are some benefits of laser hair removal:
- One of the biggest advantages of the laser hair removal in Dubai is that it provides you with permanent hair reduction. The results of laser hair removal are no doubt permanent but some people need having follow-up sessions for maintaining results.
- Another benefit of the treatment is that it is non-invasive and safe when performed correctly.
- It is less painful as compared to other hair removal methods.
- The procedure is suitable for removing hair from both large and small areas.
- Speed is another important benefit of laser hair removal in Dubai. It is a brief and convenient treatment.
- It is a precise treatment and targets the hair follicles only without damaging surrounding skin.
Side Effects of Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal in Dubai, when done properly, does not cause any severe side effects or complications. However, you may experience some temporary side effects after treatment that can be resolved with the use of cold compresses and topical medications. Tingling sensation or numbness may also occur. There are very rare chances of serious side effects. However, the possible side effects include
- Tingling sensation or numbness may also occur.
- There are very rare chances of serious side effects. However, the possible side effects include hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation.
- Hyper-pigmentation involves darkening of skin case by stimulation of melanin production while hypo-pigmentation is the appearance of light marks on
- Some patients may also experience crusting or blistering after laser hair removal in Dubai.
- Other rare side effects include discoloring of tanned skin and infection.
It is important to mention here that in order to minimize side effects of laser hair removal in Dubai, you need to seek an experienced laser expert or dermatologist.
Cost of Laser Hair Removal
When it comes to the cost of laser hair removal in Dubai, it is difficult to determine the exact cost because it varies from one patient to another depending on many factors. Some general factors that can affect the cost of the treatment are treatment area, number of treatment areas, complexion and type of skin and density and thickness of hairs. While determining the cost of treatment, it is also important to know that treatment is done in multiple sessions and you may also need having follow-up treatments.
In short, laser hair removal in Dubai is an effective way of getting fuzz-free body and if you want to have successful treatment on reasonable cost. For more questions about the procedure, simply fill out the free consultation form below and get one on one consultation with the leading names in the industry.