Dark circles also referred to as periorbital dark circles, not only make you look older than your real age but also show sleep-deprivation, stress, and exhaustion. Most of the time, dark circles are the reason behind uneven skin tone and the reason of dull and day-old looks as well. It is not a gender-specific concern. Both men and women are affected by dark circles around the eyes. Some of the children also develop this nasty darkness under and around the eyes in their early childhood. But with lasers around, you don’t need to worry about how to remove dark circles.
Before going to find the solution to avoid dark circles, let’s first have a look at, “Why and how do they appear?”
Skincare experts report the following reasons for under-eye dark circles:
- Hereditary factor
- Seasonal allergies
- Irregular pigmentation
- Excessive sun exposure
- Iron deficiency
- Less sleep
- Physical stress
- Skin loosening
Types of Dark Circles:
Not all dark circles are the same! Based on the underlying factor, dark circles are divided into three types:
- Hyper Pigmentation: Some skin types are naturally found more prone to skin discoloration. These skin types are subject to dark circles or hyperpigmentation. This hyper-pigmentation problem causes the darkening of the skin around the eyes.
- Bone Shadow dark circles: Deep-set eyes, commonly known as sunken eyes, also face this problem because of bone shadow being posed by bone structure. The hollow tear troughs under the eyes appear as dark circles.
- Vascular Inflammation: Allergies, fatigue, stress and poor nutrition may cause vascular inflammation which further leads to the darkening of the skin around the eyes. Rubbing eyes harshly while washing face can also cause under-eye dark circles.
Having dark circles is not a big thing to worry about but not treating it properly could be a really big issue. No one wants to face comments of being older or tired; to avoid this, you must take some wise steps to protect your young and fresh looks. Here is how to treat dark circles around the eyes.
Dark circle –Advance Laser Treatment
Now you can follow simple and easy steps of dark circle treatment(علاج الهالات السوداء) and eliminate them from your life.
- Proper sleep schedule is the easiest and effective natural treatment to cure dark circles and by following the required sleep schedule, you can cut the chances of being victimized by dark circles. At least 6-8 hour night sleep is a must for you.
- Laser skin resurfacing is a recommended dark circles treatment in Dubai. This laser treatment changes the pigmentation rate; brown color is removed from the eyes. The major benefit of laser treatment is that it is painless. This laser treatment is also used for treating freckles and blemishes as well.
- IPL- photo facial is another effective dark circles treatment used to destroy dark pigment accumulated under the eyes. Intense Pulse Light Photo Facial is different from other laser treatments as it uses the flash of light targeting the specific area thus destroying the dark circles without any pain.
Dark circles are nothing to worry about because with advance laser treatment for Dark Circles they are easily treatable. If you are ready to get rid of your under-eye dark circles, our professionals are also ready to help you. Fill free online consultation form and get free online advice from our experienced professionals.