Skin Tightening After Weight LossSeptember 21, 2016
Reverse Aging Signs and Symptoms with Fractional CO2 TreatmentSeptember 22, 2016
It is a famous skin condition in which grey-brown pigmentation patches appear on the face – on the nose and cheeks. The main reason behind melasma is the accumulation of melanin in the skin. It is more common in women than men. These marks appear in a round shape.
In order to treat melasma effectively, we first need to look into the root cause of the problem. There no single reason for melasma. There are a variety of reasons behind melasma problem. The following are some famous causes behind this;
- Due to Pregnancy
- Use of Birth Control Pills
- Overexposure of the Skin to Sun
- Hormonal Changes or Imbalance
- Allergic Reaction of Certain Drugs
- Improper Method of Facial Hair Waxing
If you are ready to say goodbye to your aging signs and symptoms, you have many treatment options to choose from. The following are the treatments options to get a youthful skin;
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels treatment is used to cure a variety of skin conditions. One of those conditions includes melasma problem. The main purpose of this treatment is to remove the outermost layer of the skin.
- Topical Creams: Some topical creams are also found effective to remove melasma marks. Different ointments are used in this treatment. The idea behind using topical creams is to inhibit the production of melanin to even out the skin tone.
- Microdermabrasion: Another important procedure that is also aimed at exfoliating the outermost layer of the skin. When the new skin grows, it has a lesser problem than the previous one. It is a minimally invasive treatment that does not have any side effects.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL): A beam of a broad spectrum light in very specific wavelength is used in this treatment. This light goes inside the skin and targets the deposits of melanin thereby breaking down it in small pieces. This treatment is also found very effective to cure melasma and many other skin conditions.
- Laser Treatment in Dubai: So far, laser melasma treatment is the most advanced treatment that delivers guaranteed results. A particular laser is used in this treatment to remove pigmentation marks. The laser targets the accumulated melanin and evens out the skin tone. It is the most effective treatment and we recommend it.
So from the above discussion, it is evident that treatment for melasma in Dubai is effective to cure melasma problem. If you are interested in this treatment, you are always welcome to contact us for more information. If you want to book a free consultation with us, do not hesitate to sign up today to consult with our expert.