What is microdermabrasion? This question and Microdermabrasion Risks, Benefits, Side Effects, and Complications are discussed in detail here. Please continue to read.
What is Microdermabrasion?
The chances of harms can be minimized if the patient chooses a qualified and experienced professional. It is a famous skin resurfacing treatment that has risks, benefits, side effects, and complications. A variety of skin problems can be cured by taking it. The following skin issues can be solved with it;
- Oil skin
- Dull skin
- Fine lines
- Large pores
- Clogged pores
- Mild acne scars
- Uneven pigmentation
The risks are minimal if the treatment is performed by a qualified and experienced professional.
- Unsterile conditions can cause problems
- Not applying medication appropriately can cause problems.
- The fine crystals can enter the eyes if utmost care is not taken.
- The inappropriate use of the machine can result in a major skin damage.
- The patient can contract an infection if the applicator & vacuum are not properly sanitized.
We can get many benefits
- It is convenient to take.
- It takes short time to finish.
- It is a non-surgical treatment.
- It is a minimally invasive treatment.
- It increases the collagen production.
- It removes the top layers of the skin.
- It improves the skin tone and texture.
Though the Microdermabrasion Dubai is safe and effective if performed by a seasoned professional, the risk of side effects cannot be denied. The following problems can arise;
- Medications against microdermabrasion.
- The patient can get a severe skin infection.
- Microdermabrasion may reactivate cold sores.
- Too much microdermabrasion can cause damage to the skin.
- You may not be the best candidate for microdermabrasion.
- Pregnant women and teenagers
- Individuals with severe acne infection
- Aluminum Oxide Crystals could be an integral part of the process.
Some of the issues that can arise after the treatment have been discussed. There are some other complications that can also wreak havoc. So it is advised to take utmost care before and after the procedure. Always choose the right professional; not the cheapest one.
Consult with our Dermatologist
Microdermabrasion risks, benefits, side effects, and complications have been discussed here. So it is important to find the right professional for the treatment. The Laser Skin Care Clinic has some of the finest skincare experts. Get in touch with an expert today. Call or fill the online form and win a free online consultation. You can also avail our exciting discount offer.