Are you stuck with acne? If yes, then I must say that treat it well because a bad treatment or no treatment at all will do nothing but worsen it. Do not take it light because you may get rid of acne without a proper treatment but this will leave behind acne scars that are not all easy to deal with. Many people get rid of their acne but not acne scars. In fact, there are some useful acne scars treatments but the worst thing is that many people just do not know the best options they have.
Here we will not only share with you how to get rid of pimples without scarring your skin but also the best acne scars treatment options that you have.
Tips to avoid acne scars:
- Do not pop pimples forcefully
- Do not pick or scratch the pimples
- Do not touch acne affected areas unnecessarily
- Do not leave acne untreated. Get it treated by some experienced dermatologist
- Do not try topical applications recommended by your friends and family
If you are seeking a professional acne treatment in Dubai, Laser Skin Care may be the right place to visit. We have some of the finest and latest treatments to help you get rid of pimples instantly and without leaving and permanent mark behind. Three most commonly used acne treatments at LSC are:
- Chemical Peels
- Oxygen Facial
- Microneedling with RF
However, if you are unfortunate enough to have already developed unsightly acne scars, then don’t worry. We have acne scars treatment as well to help you restore a clearer face.
Medical Treatments for acne scars
There are different scar removal treatments that are used according to the type and severity of scars. Your dermatologist is the right person to suggest the best acne scar treatment for you.
- Laser skin resurfacing is often used to treat acne scars which are not very deep like boxcar and ice-pick scars. Laser vaporizes skin tissues at the surface level and also tightens the deep layers. As the healing process continues it forms new layers that do not contain acne scars or other skin imperfections. It gives minimum downtime, quick results and quick recovery.
- Dermabrasion is an invasive procedure that is used for deep skin scars. It abrades skin layers through mechanical means. It is an old procedure and is sometimes not liked for its surgical and invasive nature.
- Scars that cause depressions in skin can also be treated with fillers. Doctor injects fluid beneath skin which lifts skin up and skin becomes smooth and scar free.
- Sometime deep acne scars are treated with punch excision which excises scarred part of the skin through surgery.
Always treat acne as soon as possible because it will minimize your chances of getting a scarred skin. Even if scars are formed you must visit your dermatologist immediately to treat them on time.
You must not take acne lightly because it affects your appearance badly and can have life lasting impact. Such skin problems ask immediate attention because a late treatment will let them grow big and even harder to get rid of. Do you want to know more about how to get rid of pimples? Book a free online consultation with our experts now.