The skin is a sensitive organ that suffers from a variety of issues from time to time. When combined, Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy deliver promising results. Continue reading to know the unique benefits of the one of a kind and excellent procedure.
Fractional Laser with PRP Therapy
You might have heard of the Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment. It is an advanced laser treatment to address a variety of skin issues. The PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy or Collagen Induction Therapy is another advanced cosmetic procedure that can solve many skin issues.
When combined, Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy deliver promising results. It enhances the efficacy of traditional laser skin resurfacing procedure and speeds up the recovery and healing process. Moreover, it significantly reduces the post-procedural downtime.
Who Can Take This Treatment?
The treatment can be used to treat a variety of skin problems. The people with the following skin issues can take Fractional Laser with PRP Therapy;
- Age spots
- Sun Spots
- Acne scars
- Sagging skin
- Sun damage
- Trauma scars
- Surgical scars
- Loss of facial volume
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Freckles and Blemishes
Benefits of Fractional Laser with PRP
You might be surprised after reading the amazing benefits of the treatment. You can expect the following from Fractional Laser with PRP;
- The PRP adds volume to the skin and improves texture of the skin.
- The treatment naturally increases the production of collagen and elastin.
- The treatment gives significant results as compared to other alternatives.
- No risk of allergic reactions because no foreign substance enters the body.
- The downtime is negligible due to the application of PRP; it helps in healing.
- Wound healing and repair properties of the growth factors are activated by the PRP.
- The growth factors from PRP help in regeneration of new tissue growth as well as skin regeneration.
Cost of Fractional Laser with PRP Therapy
The cost of Fractional Laser with PRP Therapy various from person to person. Why is it so? It is so because the treatment price depends on the following factors that vary for different people;
- The nature of the skin problem.
- The number of sessions needed.
- The expertise of the professional.
- The location of the treatment facility.
At the Laser Skin Care Clinic, we offer it at a reasonable price. Please feel free to contact us if you want to know the cost of the procedure in your case.
Free Online Consultation and Discount Offer!
If you want to take this procedure and want to know more, we are always ready to answer your questions. Do you want to know more about it? Please feel free to contact us anytime if you want to ask any questions.
For a limited time, you can win a free online consultation and exciting discounts just by calling us or filling the short online form. You get the following benefits and privileges when you choose us.
- Big Discount Offers.
- Free Online Consultation.
- Reasonable Treatment Cost.
- Advanced Healthcare Facility.
- Qualified and Experienced Doctors