Are you in search of a safe & clinically proven procedure to get rid of at least improve the appearance of dimple cellulite on your body? Various techniques are available out there for this purpose. Here, at Laser Skin Care, we are providing with Cellfina treatment in Dubai for this purpose. This technique is the latest and serves as a better solution for you. We are taking another step towards our goal to fulfill our customers’ requirements by providing them with the latest techniques. The procedure is 100% safe, FDA approved, and long-lasting when it comes to dimple cellulite removal. Continue reading to know what Cellfina is, its pros and cons, procedure, and other important aspects!
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Cost of Treatment
- 3 What is Cellfina?
- 4 Goals
- 5 Am I A Good Candidate?
- 6 Preoperative Instructions
- 7 Procedure
- 8 Postoperative Instructions
- 9 Results And Recovery
- 10 Benefits
- 11 Complications
- 12 Schedule A Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What is Cellfina?
Cellfina is a non-surgical procedure which is utilized to diminish the cellulite appearance or dimpled appearance on your body. The procedure is minimally invasive, so you don’t need to undergo any surgical procedure anymore. General anesthesia is also not required. According to an estimate, 85 percent of women are having some kind of cellulite on their body over the age of 20.
This procedure can be your choice if you are having the following goals.
- To improve your overall appearance.
- To boost your confidence and self-esteem.
- To improve your quality of life.
- To get rid of cellulite dimples.
Am I A Good Candidate?
Our experts highly recommend knowing if you are a good candidate for the treatment or not before making any decision. Knowing your candidacy is important as it allows you to know if you will be able to get satisfactory results. Almost every person is a candidate for this treatment procedure. Hence, you are a good candidate if;
- You want to reduce resistant cellulite dimples from your thighs and buttocks.
- You are between the age of 20 to 60 years.
- You have enough laxity in the skin.
- Your weight is stable.
- You have realistic expectations with the results.
- If you are conscious because of cellulite dimples on your body.
- If you are physically and mentally healthy.
According to experts, following preoperative instructions can help you in getting the best possible results. Following are some of the common preoperative guidelines. Further, our medical professionals will guide you in the initial consultation on the basis of your individual case. Have a look!
- Avoid aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Avoid or limit your alcohol consumption.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any kind of medicines.
- Inform your doctor if you are having any allergies.
- Avoid direct sun exposure. Use a quality sunscreen if you need to go out.
- Avoid smoking as it can affect your healing badly.
- Done with prescribed tests on time.
A microblade technique is utilized to target the amount of cellulite on your buttocks and thighs. Your abdomen can also be our target. All it depends on which area of the body you are having cellulite and you want to remove them. Our expert doctor will describe the complete procedure to you before performing it. No general anesthesia is required to administer as the procedure is not surgical. Almost 45 minutes are required to complete the treatment session. Also, no downtime is linked to the treatment. Even, you can get back to your home or work by driving yourself. Furthermore, don’t take your time off from work.
You have to follow the instructions provided by your doctor for fast healing and better results. Your doctor will brief you about them after the procedure. We are providing you a list of common instruction for your help.
- Avoid heavy exercises for about 2 to 3 weeks after the procedure.
- Wear compression garments for a limited time period as instructed by your doctor.
- Avoid swimming for at least a week.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for at least 7 to 10 days.
- Avoid smoking for at least 7 to 10 days.
- Avoid direct sun exposure. Wearing sunscreen is recommended if you have to go out.
- Take pain killers and other prescribed medicines on time.
Note: All of the above-mentioned risks are temporary. You can reduce the onset of these risks by choosing your doctor carefully. All of our doctors are highly qualified and experienced that they can treat you on an individual basis. Following preoperative and postoperative instructions are also required.
Results And Recovery
As you know, the procedure is approved by the FDA for improving the appearance of cellulite dimples on your body. You have to maintain your weight and improve your quality of life to maintain results. Normally, you will get the results for as a minimum of 3 years. Cellfina treatment treats the basic cause of the cellulite and gives a healthy and smooth appearance that helps patients to be more confident in their looks.
Limited downtime is linked to the procedure because it is nonsurgical as well as minimally invasive. Also, there is no need to administer general anesthesia. You can resume your daily activities after 24 hours. Even you can get back to your home by driving your car. Wearing compressive garments after a few weeks of the treatment is required. Avoid heavy exercise after the 3 to 4 days of the procedure. You will be able to see results after a few weeks of the treatment. You should have realistic expectations with the results to get satisfactory results.
Following benefits are linked to the procedure.
- FDA approved procedure
- Long-lasting outcomes
- Single procedure
- Clinically approved method
- Rapid & significant improvement
- Limited or no downtime
- Minimal or no pain
- Minimally invasive procedure
- High patient satisfaction
- Effective treatment
Like any other procedure, Cellfina treatment in Dubai also comes with a few complications. Following is a list of these complications.
- Minimal or no discomfort
- Minimal or no downtime
- Minor or no pain
- You may get some suction during the treatment
Schedule A Consultation
Still, you have queries? Do you want to clear your personal concerns? An initial consultation is the best option to clear your queries. In fact, our experts recommend scheduling the initial consultation session. It allows your doctor to know your goals, your expectations from the results, and discuss your concerns. In this way, you will be able to make the best decision for you. Contact us anytime to book your appointment!