The aging process affects the skin adversely. It is a constant decline that can be stopped with the right treatments. For people looking to avoid abrasive treatments, green peels are an excellent solution. They can help correct a number of skin conditions. It is ideal for people looking to avoid surgical and abrasive treatments.
A Green Peel is a mixture of crushed herbs that pack a punch of enzymes, vitamins, and minerals combined with chemicals that help the skin glow. These are a lot more natural than many other similar options. The herbs may differ for different conditions being treated to ensure that the best results are obtained.
Aim of the Procedure
The ultimate goal of green peels is to beautify you by:
- Improving your skin tone and texture
- Treating active acne and Acne Scars Treatment
- Enhancing the appearance of fine lines and creases
- Eliminating blackheads, whiteheads, and large pores
- By tightening and lifting age-affected saggy skin
Who is the ideal candidate?
Green peels offer a safe and virtually non-invasive solution for a wide range of skin conditions. It is a treatment for almost everyone. You are also a candidate for Green Peels if you have:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Laugh lines and smokers lines
- Crow’s feet and frown lines
- Loose and saggy skin
- Large Pores
- Active Acne
- Mild to moderate Acne Scars
- Freckles and blemishes and age spots
- Pigmentation or sun-damaged skin
- Mild stretch marks
- Blackheads, whiteheads
Follow these instructions to make sure you get the best out of your Green Peels Treatment:
- Stop using skin lightening products a couple of weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure during the last 2-3 weeks, and when going out, wear sunscreen with SPF of at least 40.
- Do not exfoliate the treatment area for 10-14 days before Green Peels.
- Avoid using skin bleaching products for at least two weeks.
- Do not use any hair removal method for at least 7-10 days before the procedure; shaving is allowed, though.
- Thoroughly cleans the treatment area before treatment.
- Do not apply makeup as you come for the procedure.
- The customized mixture is applied to the face directly.
- Then, the practitioner carefully and gently massages the mixture into the skin for a few minutes.
- The peel is left in place for about twenty minutes to allow the enzymes and herbs to seep into the skin pores.
- The peel is removed, and the face is cleansed after 20 minutes.
- A neutralizer is applied to the skin to stop any active peeling process.
Follow the following instructions to ensure you recover quickly, safely, and uneventfully.
- Slight itching and burning sensation are the two most common after-effects of green peels.
- Use cold compresses to relieve any discomfort.
- Do use a moisturizer to ensure that the skin does not get overly dry.
- Apply prescribed antibiotic ointment to the treatment site immediately after peeling
- In the case of deep peeling, take pain medications to relieve discomfort
- Do not expose your skin to direct heat and sunlight
- Use a strong sunscreen to safeguard your fresh skin from harmful UV rays of the sun
- Keep your skin adequately moisturized
- Rubbing and massaging skin is not allowed for 2 to 3 weeks at least
- Scabbing is also expected. Avoid picking at the scab. Let it come off while you wash your face
Before and After Results
The results are pretty impressive, and the treatment can correct the skin conditions mentioned above. For the most part, a single treatment is enough, though multiple sessions may be needed in some cases. Each session is performed after a few weeks for the best results without any complications.
- There are many benefits of Green Peels. Some of them are listed below:
- It is a quick and straightforward procedure with no pain or side effects
- The treatment is virtually non-invasive.
- It does not involve any severe and long-term complications
- It also collagen production by accelerating self-healing
- Enzymes present in the peel help rehydrate the skin.
- It is safe for all types of skin, especially sensitive skin.
- No downtime is required, and recovery is also quick.
- The treatment gives instant and lasting results.
Green Peels FAQs
Green peels do not cause any pain or discomfort. The most discomfort they cause is a mild heating sensation during the treatment and possible drying of the skin. These can be easily countered with routine maintenance of the skin. There is no downtime after the treatment as well, which makes it perfect. Due to its safe nature and quick results, more and more people seek Green Peels Treatment in Dubai. These peels consist of mostly natural products and therefore there are no noticeable side effects. The maximum green peels can cause is that you may feel a burning sensation on the treated areas. But this is temporary and can be easily countered by applying cold compresses.
Is it painful?
Is there any downtime?
Are there any side effects?
Green peels do not cause any pain or discomfort. The most discomfort they cause is a mild heating sensation during the treatment and possible drying of the skin. These can be easily countered with routine maintenance of the skin.
There is no downtime after the treatment as well, which makes it perfect. Due to its safe nature and quick results, more and more people seek Green Peels Treatment in Dubai.
These peels consist of mostly natural products and therefore there are no noticeable side effects. The maximum green peels can cause is that you may feel a burning sensation on the treated areas. But this is temporary and can be easily countered by applying cold compresses.
Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about Green peels treatment in Dubai or schedule a procedure, visit us at Laser Skin Care. Alternatively, you can sign up for online consultation by filling in the form given below. Almost every other clinic in the UAE is offering Green Peels, but you must opt for the one with expert practitioners with several years of experience in the field.