Get Flawless Hair-Free Skin through Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is a cosmetic procedure that uses a laser beam to target and damage hair follicles, which prevents future hair growth.
At Laser Skin Care Clinic Dubai, “Candela GentleMax Pro Laser,” is used to perform the procedure. This helps you get the desired results after a couple of treatment sessions.
In 1995, FDA approved laser hair removal as a safe procedure for hair removal, and its results have made it the most demanded cosmetic treatment.
According to a study in 2003, 71% of the people who have undergone laser hair removal are happy with their treatment.
How does Laser Hair Removal Work?
During the procedure of laser hair removal, a laser device emits light that is absorbed by melanin (a pigment in the hair). Melanin converts light energy into heat energy, and this heat damages the hair follicles, preventing their future growth.
A couple of treatment sessions are required to target the hair at its growth stage (Anagen Stage). At this stage, the bulb is connected to the hair follicle, and targeting the hair follicles at this time can significantly reduce future growth.
The procedure is ideal for people with light skin and dark hair.
Why Choose Laser Hair Removal?
You should choose laser hair removal for the following reasons
- The treatment gives you long-lasting results.
- The treatment prevents ingrown hairs.
- Helps you get rid of unwanted hair from any body part.
- You can achieve hair-free skin with added glow and smoothness, which boosts your confidence.
- Less painful as compared to other hair removal procedures.
At Laser Skin Care Clinic we offer cutting-edge technology for hair removal that works for men and women alike.
What are the Benefits of Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal treatment in Dubai is regarded as the best removal to remove the hair you do not want on your body. This is mainly due to the following benefits:
- After the treatment, you won’t need to spend money and time on shaving, waxing, and epilators for a long time.
- Laser hair removal is primarily a painless procedure. The only discomfort associated with this treatment is a mild tingling, which generally resembles what you feel when a rubber band snaps against your skin.
- Laser hair removal also helps you get a smoother skin surface by targeting ingrown hair.
- This treatment doesn’t usually cause significant side effects except for mild redness, which disappears soon after the procedure.
- Facial laser hair removal helps you remove unwanted hair from the face.
- Bikini laser hair removal helps you get rid of unwanted hair from the pubic and private areas through Brazilian and Bikini laser hair removal.
Who is the ideal candidate?
Laser hair removal in Dubai is suitable for just about anyone wanting to keep their body hair-free for a long time. However, a dermatologist will first determine your candidacy for this treatment. Here are some vital points to consider
- Generally speaking, you are a good candidate for hair removal with lasers if you have dark hair and light skin. On the other hand, people with darker skin may need specific laser settings.
- You have to ensure that your treatment area is free of rashes, open wounds, and infections at the time of laser hair removal.
- Laser hair removal for men is also available if a man wishes to maintain their face and body hair.
Areas Treatable with Laser Hair Removal
According to the American Academy of Dermatology Association, Laser treatment for hair removal helps eliminate excess hair from several body areas, such as:
- Bikini area.
Many women opt for full-body hair removal to eliminate unwanted hair. On the other hand, this hair removal treatment is a popular option among men who want to make their beard line more noticeable. Underarm laser hair removal helps you get rid of unnecessary sweating in the underarms.
Laser Hair treatment generally helps reduce hair on all body areas except eyelashes.
The image below provides a detailed overview of the body areas where you can receive laser hair removal treatment.
Laser Machines We Use for Hair Removal
Laser Skin Care Clinic Dubai is one of the most renowned laser hair removal clinic in Dubai, and the procedure at our clinic is performed with advanced laser machines including
- Candela GentleMax Pro Laser.
These machines emit Alexandrite and ND: YAG laser rays that are attracted to melanin or the color of your hair. This is the reason these individual lasers work best according to different hair follicles.
Alexandrite Laser: These laser rays are more suitable for fair to olive complexion skin and treat the target spot within 30 minutes.
Nd: YAG Laser: This is used for all skin types. It is more effective on tanned skin and less effective on fine and light skin hair.
Laser Hair Removal Procedure
Laser hair removal is a quick and smooth procedure. Here is a generalized overview of the steps involved in this treatment
- First off, our laser skincare specialist will cleanse your skin to wipe off any traces of makeup or dust.
- Then, they will move a handheld device across the skin to direct a laser beam onto the treatment area. The laser beam transforms into heat after getting absorbed into the hair follicles and dark pigments – also known as melanin. This heat destroys unwanted hair strands along with their corresponding follicles, inhibiting future hair growth.
- The dermatologist applies a cooling gel to the treated area after using the laser device. This cooling gel minimizes the discomfort caused by the laser beam. The dermatologist may also use an antibiotic solution if your skin is prone to infections.
Pre-Laser Hair Removal Care
Not only do pre-treatment instructions help you get fully prepared for the laser hair removal treatment, but these guidelines also help you get the desired results after the procedure. Here are the steps to follow before getting this treatment
- Avoid any cosmetic or laser hair removal at home before the laser procedure at the clinic. This also includes avoiding routine skincare products. You may, however, shave the treatment area.
- You may need to avoid going out in the sun without need. If you have to go out anyway, wear sunscreen.
Post-Laser Hair Removal Care
You can expect a quick and uneventful recovery after receiving laser hair removal therapy at our laser clinic in Dubai. Still, you will need to follow aftercare instructions as advised by the dermatologist.
- After the treatment, your skin will be sensitive to harmful ultraviolet rays. So, avoid going out in the sun during peak hours. If you have to go out, wear a hat to protect your skin from sun rays.
- Wearing a broad-spectrum sunscreen of SPF 50 or above is advisable for a week or so after the treatment.
- Ensure not to undergo any cosmetic treatments between two laser hair removal sessions. Also, do not use any hair removal methods except shaving during this time.
Results of Laser Treatment for Removing Hair
Laser treatment removes a significant amount of unwanted hair with every session. So full results are usually attainable after multiple treatment sessions.
Hair grows in cycles, and the laser beam can target a hair follicle in its specific growth phase called anagen. Not all hair follicles in a treatment area are in the anagen phase at any given time. Therefore, more than one laser treatment session is required to achieve the desired results.
The number of treatment sessions required also depends on:
- Skin and hair color.
- Hair location.
- Hormonal status.
- Type of laser used.
The good thing is you will not see any unwanted hair growth in the treated region for a long time once you have undergone laser hair removal sessions from one of the reputable laser hair removal centers in Dubai.
Before and After Results
Laser Hair Removal Myths
The modern-day laser treatment for hair removal is the safest, fastest, and most comfortable way to eliminate unwanted body hair. Yet, many myths hold hair removal candidates back from getting this treatment. Here are the top myths about this treatment debunked.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Laser Hair Removal Cost
The starting price of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai is 300 AED. Laser hair removal prices vary from person to person depending upon various factors, including
- The number of sessions needed.
- Size of the area to be treated.
- Color, texture, and thickness of the hair.
- Experience and reputation of your doctor.
Generally, the average price of full body laser hair removal at our clinic in Dubai ranges between AED 2500 and AED 3500.
The cost of a laser hair removal session ranges from
- 300 AED to 500 AED for a small body area.
- 600 AED to 900 AED for a medium body area.
- 1000 AED to 1200 AED for a large body area.
And last but not least, our dermatologist will have the final say about the cost of the procedure.
Laser Hair Removal FAQs
Can Hair Be Permanently Removed by Laser?
You can get rid of shaving and other painful methods by taking Laser Hair Removal treatment from Laser Skin Care Clinic. Your hair thickness will turn into thin hair, and the growth process will get slow. Hair and nail in the body always grow despite you cut and remove them. You can’t remove hair permanently, but a laser will slow its growth, and you can hardly see hair on your skin due to its thickness.
What Are The Side Effects Of Laser Hair Removal?
There are no major side effects of laser hair removal, but you may experience some common after-treatment side effects.
It can cause skin irritation.
It may increase the pigmentation of the skin
Redness, bruising and mild swelling on the skin.
Is hair removal with lasers a safe procedure?
Yes, laser hair removal is a safe treatment. It doesn't usually cause any significant complications aside from mild pain and redness. It is necessary to follow instructions from your laser expert.
What precautions to take between every two treatment sessions?
Ensure to avoid sun exposure and refrain from waxing or threading between two hair removal sessions. Moreover, keep your skin moisturized during this time. The treatment results tend to be more favorable and persistent with a carefully managed treated area.
Can You shave between laser hair removal sessions?
Yes, you can shave your treated area between two laser sessions. When shaving, you will notice a significantly reduced hair growth on the treated region even after the first treatment session.
Does laser help remove thin hair?
A laser can help remove thin hairs that are dark-colored. On the other hand, it may be a bit challenging to remove light-colored, soft, and downy hairs with laser treatments.
Is Laser Hair Removal Worth The Money?
Yes, it is, You spend a lot of money on waxing, shaving, spa, and tools for hair removal. Laser hair removal is a one-time beauty investment that is initially more expensive than traditional methods. Later on, after taking a couple of sessions, when you get your desired results, you will no longer need to spend any money on hair removal.
What are the Safety Precautions for this Treatment at our Clinic?
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use the best laser equipment configured with the safest yet most effective settings to ensure the smooth removal of unwanted hair.
Additionally, we use topical anesthetic solutions to reduce procedure-related pain. After the procedure, our highly experienced dermatologists provide complete instructions to help you avoid any complications and side effects.
How Painful is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is not a painful procedure like waxing and other hair-removing applicators. It may cause discomfort during the procedure in the form of mild bruising and skin irritation. This will get settled as soon as your skin gets cool down.
Is Laser Hair Removal Cancerous?
No, it is just a myth about laser hair removal. As it is FDA approved treatment that ensures the safety of the patient’s skin. Lasers are sometimes used to treat cancer patients.
How many laser sessions do I need for hair removal?
The average number of laser sessions required for intended hair removal ranges between six and eight. The number of required treatment sessions mainly depends on skin color, texture, and hair shade.
What is best Laser Hair Removal near me?
Laser Skin Care Clinic Dubai has the most advanced machines and well-experienced staff to perform laser hair removal in Dubai. We are at 611 Jumeirah St, Suite # 1A - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Schedule an Appointment
Do you want to undergo laser hair removal? You can visit the Laser Skin Care Clinic in Dubai, where our certified practitioners use state-of-the-art laser equipment to help you get rid of unwanted hair.