The vagina is one of the most vital part of a woman’s body. However, it experiences various changes due to childbirth and intercourse, with the latest vaginal tightening treatments, you can feel younger and more confident about your body.
Vaginal laser tightening is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure in which laser heat is used to stimulate collagen production to help you achieve a tighter vagina. At laser Skin Care Clinic Dubai, our expert gynecologists use Erbium: YAG laser to help you achieve your desired results through a painless procedure.
The treatment ensures a younger tone and a tighter diameter of the vaginal entrance and walls. Laser vaginal treatment is also successful in relieving burning or itching sensations of the vagina, urinary incontinence, and lack of pleasure during intercourse.
What is Vaginal Laxity?
Vaginal laxity is a medical condition marked by vaginal looseness. This medical condition may result from pelvic floor dysfunction due to childbirth or aging.
The vagina is formed of elastic muscles, and collagen in human tissues provides elasticity and tightness to these muscles. Often, these muscles lose their tightness due to the lack of collagen production, and this causes vaginal laxity.
Vaginal laxity may also occur in women with a genetically wide vagina.
Common symptoms of Vaginal laxity
- Decrease in sexual function.
- The sound produced by the explosion of Air from the Vagina during a movement.
- Loss of urinary control.
- Loss of vaginal Lubrication, which results in painful intercourse.
It is also important to highlight the causes of vaginal laxity.
Causes of Vaginal Laxity
- Decrease in estrogen production.
- Natural aging process.
- Vaginal Childbirth.
- Genetic disorder.
- Excess weight.
Aim of the treatment
The laser Vaginal treatment aims to:
- Tighten the vagina.
- Promote collagen production to end vaginal dysfunctions.
- Reconstruct the damaged vaginal tissues.
Who Needs Laser Vaginal Tightening
The ideal candidate for Laser Vaginal tightening can be any woman suffering from vaginal laxity. The laser treatment for vaginal rejuvenation can help overcome laxity through a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure.
Women who need vaginal tightening include
- Who want to improve the appearance of their vagina.
- Who experience pain during sexual intercourse.
- Whose vagina size has increased.
- Who experience dryness in the vagina.
What are the benefits of the treatment?
The non-invasive Vaginal Tightening Dubai offers numerous benefits. Some of these benefits are:
- It is a non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure.
- The procedure is quick and takes only 60-120 minutes to complete.
- There is no recovery period or downtime.
- The procedure doesn’t have severe side effects.
- Patients experience better bladder control after the procedure.
- It significantly reduces vaginal infections and dryness.
- The procedure enhances vaginal tissue’s strength and elasticity.
- Patients can experience improved sensations during intercourse.
The procedure also improves sexual performance, relieves stress, and enhances the relationship that may have suffered. It rejuvenates and revitalizes the vagina to a better state. It also helps in returning the confidence of women that they had lost.
Machine We Use
Different laser machines offer different results. We use ASCLEPION Erbium: YAG Laser for Vaginal Tightening Laser Treatment, a two-in-one machine that allows vaginal rejuvenation and whitening.
Vaginal Tightening in Dubai is completed in under 120 minutes, which is great compared to surgical treatment. There is no special pre-procedure preparation. Usually, the doctor guides patients if anything special needs to be done.
- During the initial consultation, the doctor will provide some general pre-treatment guidelines to avoid any mishaps.
- The Doctor may recommend you stop using certain medications, such as blood thinners.
- The doctor will perform a vaginal examination to ensure patients’ safety, determine their health level, and rule out complications.
How is the procedure performed?
The step-by-step procedure of Laser Vaginal tightening is
- An expert professional will use a small laser device to deliver a controlled laser beam. The doctor will insert a wand-like device into the vagina to deliver laser energy. The laser energy moves in all directions to equally treat all areas.
- The device produces heat inside the vagina, which leads to minimally painful micro-punctures inside the vaginal walls. This stimulates elastin and collagen production, which increases the elasticity and strength of the vagina.
- It can take a few weeks before the final results of the procedure appear.
Since every patient’s requirements differ, the number of required sessions may vary. Generally, Two treatment sessions are enough to achieve the desired results. Depending on the condition, some patients may need up to 5 sessions.
The sessions are performed with a break of a few weeks to allow the area to recover. Depending on the patient’s condition and requirements, each session is scheduled at two to four-week intervals.
Laser Vaginal tightening Aftercare
The after-care guidelines are important to be followed so that the desired results from the procedure can be achieved.
- Do not take a bath for three days after the treatment. A wet towel can be used to clean the body.
- After laser vaginal rejuvenation, you may experience the discharge of fluid for a couple of days.
- Do not indulge in sexual intercourse for at least three days after the treatment.
Recovery and Results
Laser Vaginal Tightening in Dubai has no extensive downtime as it is a lunch-hour procedure. As a result, most patients can easily return to work immediately after the procedure. However, some doctors recommend taking a day off work and resting for at least 24 hours. It allows the skin enough time to recover and improves the results.
It is important to note that patients can resume regular physical activities, like exercise and swimming, after 24 hours. However, they must wait for at least 72 hours after the Intimate Surgery before engaging in any sexual activities.
Vaginal Tightening Surgery Cost in Dubai
The starting cost of laser Vaginal tightening at Laser Skin Care Clinic Dubai is 3,000 AED.
The price may vary depending on the following:
- The number of sessions required.
- Laser machine used.
- Practitioner’s experience.
- Clinic’s location and reputation.
Usually, the practitioner determines the final cost after analyzing all these factors. So, schedule an appointment and get to know the exact price for your treatment.
Is the treatment painful?
Since Vaginal Tightening in Dubai is a non-surgical procedure, it only causes minimal discomfort. Typically, all laser procedures have some pain, but the vaginal region is relatively sensitive so patients may feel tenderness. Therefore, topical or local anesthesia makes the Vaginal tightening procedure virtually pain-free, patients only feel laser heat in the treated region during the procedure.
Vaginal Tightening FAQs
Is there any discomfort?
Vaginal Tightening in Dubai is a non-surgical procedure; therefore, it does not cause severe pain. However, every laser procedure causes minimal discomfort when the laser beam comes in contact with the skin. Similarly, in this procedure, patients feel some discomfort during the procedure, but it does not last long.
How long do the results last?
Generally, Laser Vaginal Tightening in Dubai provides lifetime results. However, if the patient undergoes a vaginal delivery after the procedure, it will affect the results. Due to this, most experts recommend patients to wait until their last childbirth to get vaginal tightening.
What can be used to tighten the vagina?
Different practices are common for tightening the vagina. The most common are Kegel and squat exercises. Besides these, patients can also do yoga and other related activities, like pelvic tilt exercises. However, the most effective treatment for tightening the vagina is Laser Vaginal Tightening treatment.
Is there a surgery to make your VAG tighter?
Yes, surgical vaginal tightening is a popular treatment. However, it is highly invasive with extensive downtime. Therefore, patients and doctors prefer its non-surgical alternative, i.e., Laser Vaginal Tightening, for making the VAG tighter.
Is there any medicine for tightening the vagina?
Yes, numerous medicines are available in the market to tighten the vagina. These medicines contain Pythoestrogen, which is estrogen from a plant source. The estrogen increases the elasticity and tightness of the vagina.
Labiaplasty Dubai vs Laser Tightening, Which one is better?
Labiaplasty is a cosmetic procedure to reduce the size of your labia, and tightening is a non-invasive laser treatment to stimulate estrogen production. Laser Vaginal rejuvenation is the best treatment for people who do not want to undergo surgery and treat the problem without an invasion.
Does Botox tighten Vagina?
No, Vaginal botox is used to relieve the pain caused by tightness of the vagina. Botox is injected to relax the muscles so that pain-free intimacy can occur. Vaginal botox is the complete opposite of Vaginal tightening.
Is Tightening Gel safe?
Tightening gel for the vagina may irritate the vaginal walls; therefore, it is advised to consult a dermatologist before using any such Gel. Once you consult the dermatologist, you will be guided on what works best for you.
Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about Laser Vaginal Tightening in Dubai or schedule a procedure with Laser Skin Care experts, visit us. You can also sign up for an online consultation by taking a moment to fill in the form given below. Call us, visit our clinic, or fill the online form to schedule an appointment, and our staff representatives will guide you further.