Many people that suffer from chronic acne end up with acne scars. The question is, is there any treatment to get rid of acne scars? What is the best way to get rid of these chromic acne scars? Yes, it is possible! There are different treatments that serve the purpose. Acne scars are not less than a nightmare. It comes as no surprise that people hate acne scars. That is why people are always looking for a treatment to get rid of acne scars.
What is a Micro Needling Treatment?
Micro needling treatment is also known as collagen induction therapy or dermapen treatment. It improves our collagen production. Micro needling is no doubt an old treatment but it is still used in different parts of the world because it is a simple treatment with minimal side effects. Fractional laser is an advanced alternative to micro needling treatment which cost more than micro needling treatment.
Who is a Perfect Candidate?
Any man or woman who is looking to stimulate brighter, firmer and more even skin on the face and neck can benefit from this micro needling treatment. There are some important determinants that find out if you are a perfect candidate for micro needing treatment. It might help you get rid of the following skin conditions;
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dull skin and acne scars
- Stretch marks and dehydrated skin
- Traumatic scars and uneven skin tone
- Enlarge pores and pigmentation marks
- Damaged skin due to some medication
- Skin that is sensitive to chemical treatments
What is the aim of Treatment?
There are many goals behind micro needling treatment. The treatment aims at achieving the following goals;
- To remove acne scars
- To reduce enlarge pores
- To remove stretch marks
- To even out the skin tone
- To remove traumatic scars
- To give the skin youthful look
- To deliver a fresh glowing skin
- To remove pigmentation marks
- To remove wrinkles and fine lines
- To stimulate the regeneration process of the skin
Which Technique is used?
A device containing needles is used in this therapy. The needles are used to penetrate in the skin. Micro needling is an old technique that is used to cure different problems. It is an important technique that that is still used to cure acne scars. It is a minimally invasive treatment and there are some side effects that make require some post-operation care from us. The recovery process is fast and it takes a few days to completely heal the skin damage.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
Although there are no specific restrictions but preparing for this treatment is important and it plays an important role. If you look forward to taking this treatment, please take care of the following;
- Do not wear makeup before the treatment
- Keep your face away from sun and pollution
- Do not use other skin care products before the treatment
- Apply the recommended topical ointments to your face before the treatment
How the Treatment is performed?
The treatment is simple, easy to perform and does not take long to complete. It only takes 30 minutes to complete this treatment. The treatment is performed in a few steps. These steps are enlisted below;
- In the first step, the skin is cleaned
- Topical anesthetic or numbing cream is applied
- A device with needles is rolled over the top of the skin
- This device with needles makes micro-channels in the skin
- It will allow serums and skin care products to penetrate deep into the skin
- It will stimulate the regeneration process of the skin and will deliver youthful skin
- In the end, skin soothing or healing gel is applied on the skin to deliver growth factors
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
The patient needs to take care of the skin in the aftermath of the treatment. The following important point must be followed to get the best results;
- Keep washing your complete face
- Regularly use prescribed ointments
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun
- Avoid wearing makeup for at least 12 hours
- Avoid creams and lotions for 24 hours on treatment area
- The use of strong sunscreen is recommended immediately after the treatment
Results and Benefits of Treatment
Micro needling is a safe and effective treatment that is famous for delivering obvious results. If you are looking for a better treatment that delivers desired results, you should consider this treatment. Six treatments in 30 days are recommended if a person is looking for better results. The patient will be able to resume normal work activities because it has virtually no downtime.
Cost of Micro Needling Treatment
There is no fixed cost for micro-needling treatment. It is due to the reason that each person has distinct acne scars, which requires a bit different treatment. That is why the cost of this treatment varies from person to person. If you are a victim of acne scars and want to get rid of this problem, you should consult with an expert to get an idea about the cost in your case.
- Ellysis Microneedling with RF
Other Treatment Options
Micro needling is a nice way to solve a variety of skin problems. One of the effective advanced alternatives is radio frequency treatment. It is another alternative that also delivers good natural-looking results. Deep scars can also be removed. Erbium and CO2 are often used for deep scars. In advanced treatments, lasers are used in place of needles. There is no denying the fact that lasers are considered more accurate and better than needles.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Micro Needling Treatment is another option if you want better results in a short time. Laser Skin Care Clinic has aboard some of the finest dermatologists in Dubai. Micro Needling Treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi might interest you, that is why we also offer this treatment there. You are always welcome to contact us if you need more information. For a better understanding of the treatment, please feel free to sign up for a free consultation with one of our experts.