What are Acne Scars?
- Atrophic scars
- Ice pick scars
- Rolling scars
- Boxcar scars
- Hypertrophic and keloid scars
- Quick, safe, and effective procedure
- Eliminate stubborn acne scars
- Little Downtime
- Results are natural
- Smooth and scar-free skin
Laser Acne Scar Removal Procedure
Laser scar removal involves using fractional CO2 lasers. The procedure includes: - Applying topical anesthetic solution before the treatment - Directing laser beam to the targeted areas using a hand-held laser device.
- Avoid Sunlight
- Use prescribed skin-lightening creams
- A good night’s sleep before the treatment
- Discontinue Accutane to control acne
- No Cream/Lotion on treatment day
- Use ice packs.
- Avoid Sun Exposure for few weeks.
- Keep the face moisturized.
- Avoid touching the face unnecessarily.
- Avoid picking or scratching the crust.