The skin faces different problems from time to time. Our skin is essential for us, and we do not want to have any skin condition. We just want to have flawless, smooth, and glowing skin. No matter what your skin color is, you want to have perfect skin. Chemical Peels in Dubai is a famous method for skin rejuvenation and resurfacing. A chemical peel/Glycolic Peel is a skin rejuvenation method. It has been around for quite some time. People from all parts of the world take it to address a variety of skin issues. Due to its good reputation, a large number of people are taking this treatment.
Table of Contents
Aim of the Treatment
It can help you achieve specific skincare goals. The treatment can be performed on the face, neck, and hands. A chemical or glycolic peel aims to:
- enhance the skin tone
- remove the dead skin cells
- do an overall skin resurfacing
- remove different skin lines and marks
Who is the ideal candidate?
If you fulfill the experts’ criteria, you can qualify as a perfect candidate for this treatment. You might be a good candidate for this treatment. if you have one of the following skin conditions:
- Crow’s feet
- Nasolabial folds
- Superficial scars
- Sun-damaged skin
- Face and neck wrinkles and fine lines
- Freckles and blemishes
- Wrinkles due to sun aging and damage
Who is not a candidate?
Although it is not a complex treatment, it has some far-reaching effects. It is suitable for all skin tones and types, but some people should not take it. Experts recommend that the following people should not take this treatment:
- people with psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, or rosacea
- pregnant or breastfeeding women
- people using Retin-A or Renova
- people who have taken Accutane in the last six months
Which product is used?
Different skin-friendly acids are used in chemical peels. Typically, the following peels are used:
Technique We Use
The resurfacing through chemical peels is not a new technique. Over time, it has evolved to become so vibrant that we can divide it into different kinds. Based on their depth, the chemical peels can be of the following three types:
- Superficial Peels
- Medium Peels
- Deep Peels
It is not difficult to prepare for the treatment. Do not worry about the pain; there would not be any inconvenience. You may experience a burning sensation for the first eight to ten minutes. It would be followed by a stinging sensation. It is essential to take care of the following instructions before you undergo this treatment:
- Reduce sun exposure two weeks before the treatment.
- Do not exfoliate the skin ten days prior to the treatment.
- While going out, it is good to wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Discontinue using skin-lightening products a week before the treatment.
- Avoid treatment site threading, waxing, and tweezing before the treatment.
- If you need to go out, avoid going out at peak sunlight: 10 am – 12 pm.
- Use an umbrella or brimmed hat to avoid direct sun exposure.
The primary aim is to cleanse and exfoliate the skin to free the skin from impurities. A mixture of chemicals is used in this procedure. This chemical solution is applied to the skin, and it starts correcting internal and external abnormalities. In general, treatment involves no pain. The treatment is performed in the following steps;
Step 1: Cleansing – The treatment starts with the cleansing of the skin. Any germs and dirt are removed this way.
Step 2: Anesthesia – Anesthesia or numbing cream is not required in this regard. It helps avoid pain and discomfort.
Step 3: Chemical Application – A liquid solution will be applied to the skin to open the clogged pores and remove the impurities such as dead skin cells, excess oils, dirt, and bacteria.
Step 4: Resurfacing and Peeling – The liquid solution will penetrate the skin and resurface it and peel off the topmost skin layer. It also makes blisters and removes the top layer of the skin.
Step 5: Cold Compresses – In the end, the cold compresses are applied to the treatment area to minimize the stinging and burning sensation. The minor side effects subside in a few days.
It is a non-surgical but minimally invasive treatment; that is why you will have to take care of the post-treatment skin. The recovery time is short because it is a minimally invasive treatment. If you have taken or you want to take it, please read the following post-treatment instructions:
- Keep the skin moisturized all the time after the treatment.
- The person needs to keep applying the prescribed topical ointments regularly.
- The use of strong sunscreen will protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
- You will have to avoid the sun for several months after the treatment because your skin will become sensitive.
- The patient may be required to have bandages for a few days on some or all of the area treated (rare case).
Before and After Results
There are plenty of benefits of chemical peels because it consistently delivers good results. If appropriately performed by an expert, Chemical Peels in Dubai can bring tremendous changes to the skin.
- It is a non-surgical treatment.
- This technique is minimally invasive.
- The results will make you attractive.
- The results will make the skin tone even.
- This technique improves the overall skin look.
- This technique removes fine lines, dead skin, scars, etc.
Cost of Chemical Peels
Though the procedure is safe for all, the cost often varies from person to person. The professionals consider different factors to calculate the treatment price. The cost of chemical peeling depends on:
- the skin problem
- type of peeling
- the expertise of the professional
- the kind of solution used
- the location of the clinic
The Laser Skin Care Clinic offers Chemical Peels in Dubai at a reasonable cost starting at 475 AED.
Schedule a Consultation
If you have to ask questions from an expert about Chemical Peels in Dubai, take just one minute to call us or fill the short online form to get a free online consultation.