What is Chemical Skin Peels?
Around the world, people face a myriad of skin problems that make them furious and impatient. No matter what color your skin has, having a smooth and flawless skin has become desirable in all cultures. A chemical peel is a skin rejuvenation method. It has been around for a long time, and it is still used to solve a variety of skin issues.
With the advent of advanced skincare treatments, a significant number of people in the world have shifted to cutting-edge skincare treatments to give them a try. Due to their effectiveness, a great many people are still into chemical peels treatments Dubai.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
|Time Required||1 Hour|
|Recovery Time||1 Week|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Chemical Peels Dubai & Abu Dhabi Candidate?
To qualify as a perfect candidate for this treatment, you should comprise on the criteria set by experts. People with fair skin and light hair are suitable for the treatment. Dark-skinned people can also take it, but they might get uneven skin tone as a result. Only an expert dermatologist can have a final word or the choice of the treatment. You should take chemical peels Dubai if you have,
- Crow’s feet
- Nasolabial folds
- Superficial scars
- Sun damaged skin
- Freckles and blemishes
- Wrinkles on face and around the neck
- Wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Fine lines on the face and around the neck
- Hyperpigmentation and hypo-pigmentation
What is the aim of Chemical Peels Treatment?
Chemical peels in Dubai are used to achieve a variety of skincare goals. The treatment can be performed on the face, neck, and hands. The following list illustrates some important goals that can be achieved by employing this remarkable treatment;
- It can do overall resurfacing of the skin
- It can enhance the skin tone of a person
- It can remove the dead skin under the skin
- It can remove different lines and marks on the skin
Which Chemical Peels Technique is used?
Over time, chemical peels Abu Dhabi have evolved to become so vibrant that we can divide it into different kinds. Please see below list for some famous kinds of chemical peels;
- Chemical peels in Dubai
- Superficial peels
- Medium peels
- Deep peels
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
Preparing for the treatment is easier than you think. Do not worry about the pain; there would not be any! You may experience burning sensation for the first 8 to 10 minutes. It would be followed by a stinging sensation. It is important to take care of the following instructions before you undergo this treatment;
- Reduce sun exposure two weeks before the Chemical Peels treatment
- Do not exfoliate the skin for 10 days prior to the treatment
- While going out, it is good to wear a sunscreen of a broad spectrum
- Do not use skin lightening products one week before the treatment
- If you need to go out, avoid going out at peak hours of sun light: 10am – 12pm
- If you need to go out, take umbrella or brimmed hat to avoid direct sun exposure
- Avoid threading, waxing, and tweezing before the treatment at the site of the treatment
How the Treatment is performed?
The treatment is designed around the application of different chemical solutions that are one by one applied to the skin. In general, the treatment involves no pain.
- One or more chemical can be used.
- The treatment starts with the cleansing of the skin.
- Anesthesia or numbing cream is not required in this regard.
- You will just experience a burning sensation, itching, and discomfort.
- It is due to the reason that the chemical goes deep inside the Skin Rejuvenation and removes dead skin. It also makes blisters and the removes the outer most layer of the skin.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
As a matter of fact, the treatment is simple, and non-invasive. That is why you will have to take care of some minor issues. The recovery time is short because it is a non-invasive treatment. You will have to take care of the skin after the treatment.
- The skin must be moisturize after the treatment
- The person should keep applying the topical ointments regularly
- The use of strong sunscreen will protect the skin from harmful rays of the sun
- You will have to avoid sun for several months after the treatment because the skin becomes fragile.
- In some cases, the patient is required to have bandages on some part or on all of the area treated for a few days.
Chemical Peels Dubai & Abu Dhabi Results and Benefits:
There are plenty of benefits of chemical peels because it always delivers good results. If performed properly by an expert, chemical peels in dubai can bring tremendous changes to the skin.
- It makes you attractive
- It even outs the skin tone
- It improves overall skin look
- It removes fine lines, dead skin, scars, etc.
Additional Info About Chemical Peels Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Who is not a Candidate?
Although it is not a complex treatment, but it has some far reaching effects and due to that reason, it is recommended that the following people do not take this treatment if you;
- Are nursing or pregnant
- Have used Retin-A or Renova
- Have taken Accutane in last six months
- Have psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, or rosacea
Which product is used?
Glycolic, Mandelic, and Salicylic Acids are used to perform chemical peeling.
Cost of Chemical Peels in Dubai:
Now that you have read the basics of different chemical peels. It comes as no surprise that there is no fixed cost for chemical peels treatment. The cost varies from person to person because each person has a distinct form of skin problem. On the other hand, different clinics charge different fee chemical peels based on the products used.
Chemical Skin Peels Information
Laser skin resurfacing is another option if you want better results in a short time. Laser Skin Care Clinic has aboard some of the finest dermatologists in Dubai. Chemical peels in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi might interest you, that is why we also offer this treatment there. You are always welcome to contact us if you need more information. For a better understanding of the treatment.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out information about your cosmetic treatment procedue
and we will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quote as well..
I got chemical peels for freckles six months ago and I am extremely happy with the results of the procedure. No pain, no burning, no side effects. My friends seriously doubt that I have really undergone chemical peel, because their experiences were quite terrible. I would take this chance to thank Olimpia Carmen and her staff for being so cooperative all through. I highly recommend Laser Skin Care and Olimpia for all skincare treatments.
I am just 35 years old. My skin began to sag a couple of years ago, which was really distressing for me. What frustrated me the most was everybody telling me that this sagginess is irreversible. But when I met Olimpia, her response was very encouraging. She told me that a few sessions of chemical peels will be enough to address minor sagginess. And I really got back my taut, youthful skin after just 5 chemical peels sessions. Thank you Olimpia, you are great!
I am getting chemical peels for unsightly age spots on my cheeks. Just two sessions and the dark spots have started to fade. I am very happy with the results so far. Thanks Olimpia, you are great. I would love to come back to Laser Skin Care for other cosmetic procedures as well, especially laser hair removal.