The nose certainly stands out as one of the key features in an individual’s face. However, not everyone is blessed with a naturally gorgeous nose. Fortunately, there are surgical and non-surgical treatments available to enhance the nose’s appearance. The latter option is undoubtedly the first choice of most individuals as it provides spectacular results, minus the risks, high costs, and extensive recovery period. Non Surgical Nose Job Dubai helps correct skin abnormalities, such as minor bumps and a hanging nasal tip.
Table of Contents
Aim of the Treatment
A Non Surgical Nose Job in Dubai aims to:
- correct a hanging nasal tip
- better define an underdeveloped nose
- reduce or remove nasal bumps
- correct an asymmetrical nose
- improve overall nasal contours
Who is the ideal candidate?
In order to get the best Non Surgical Nose Job Dubai, individuals must fulfill specific criteria. A practitioner determines whether someone is a candidate for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty or not during the initial consultation.
An ideal candidate is someone who:
- is at least 18 years of age
- wants a non-surgical method to achieve a perfect nose
- is not allergic to any fillers
- has realistic expectations from the treatment
As Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Dubai is not a surgical procedure, there is no extensive pre-treatment care list. However, patients must follow general guidelines to get the best possible results:
- Refrain from blood-thinning medication, such as ibuprofen, aspirin, etc.
- Avoid taking any multivitamins for at least a week before the treatment as it can lead to bruising.
- Get all your prescriptions ahead of time.
A Non Surgical Nose Job Dubai procedure is safe and effective, and it takes about 15 – 30 minutes to complete. The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- Firstly, the practitioner cleans the patient’s nose to avoid infection.
- Although non-surgical rhinoplasty is non-invasive, some patients still feel pain. Therefore, some patients request topical anesthesia to alleviate discomfort during the procedure.
- After numbing the treatment area, a dermal filler is injected into the subdermal tissue of the nose.
- The dermal fillers camouflage the bumps or irregularities of the nose, resulting in a perfect nose.
Although patients can return to work immediately after the treatment, they need to follow a list of instructions after the Non Surgical Nose Rhinoplasty. Some general post-treatment instructions are as follows:
- Avoid touching the treatment site for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- Wash the treatment site gently using water and soap.
- Avoid wearing eyeglasses for at least a few days after the treatment.
- Use cold compresses in case of redness and swelling at the treatment site.
- Refrain from blood-thinning medications for at least a week after the treatment.
- Regularly use the prescribed medications suggested by the doctor.
Before and After Results
Below is a list of benefits of the Non Surgical Nose Job Dubai.
- It is a non-surgical procedure that will transform the nose without cuts, incisions, and blood.
- It is a pain-free procedure.
- The procedure is quick and only takes about 15 – 30 minutes to complete.
- There is no downtime involved in this procedure.
- The results are fast and long-lasting.
Non Surgical Nose Job Cost in Dubai
The Non Surgical Rhinoplasty cost is not fixed as it depends on a number of variable factors. In order to get the exact price for your treatment, consult an expert at Laser Skin Care Clinic.
Schedule a Consultation
Sign up for an online consultation by filling out the consultation form below and let our expert dermatologists guide you in a one-on-one session. You can also give us a call or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.