Laser treatments for the skin have been highly effective in recent times. It has been evolving over the years and now can treat most skin issues. Laser skin rejuvenation is a term that is used for laser treatments for a host of skin related issues faced by many people in different phases of their lives. Let’s dig in further to learn about the laser skin rejuvenation in Dubai.
Who is a candidate?
There is a large number of skin conditions that can be treated with Laser photo rejuvenation in Dubai. You are a candidate for laser skin rejuvenation if you have:
- Visible signs of aging on the skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun Spots
- Age Spots
- Large Pores
- Uneven skin tone
- Freckles and blemishes
The treatments are also very useful for live acne as well as acne scars. These can also help correct other kinds of scarring. Some of the vascular birthmarks are also corrected with laser skin rejuvenation.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
|Time Required||1 Hour|
|Recovery Time||1 Week|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
The Machine Used
CANDELA GENTLEMAXLASER, Q-switched NDYAG Laser, and DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser are used. The choice of the machine depends on the nature of the problem.
What is the aim of this treatment?
Every cosmetic procedure has one goal, to enhance your natural beauty. Laser Photo Rejuvenation also aims at:
- Beautifying your aging or sun damaged skin
- Adding a natural glow to dull skin
- Eliminating aging symptoms non-invasively
- Shrinking large pores and other textural irregularities
- Removing acne scars and other kinds of scarring
How to prepare for Laser Photo Rejuvenation:
- Avoid sun exposure 10-14 days prior to the procedure
- Tanning and sun bathing are a big no for a month before laser photo rejuvenation
- Always apply sunscreen generously before stepping out in sun
- Discontinue use of topical Retin-A a week prior to the laser treatment
- Come to the clinic in loose-fitted clothes with no makeup or lotion on the face
How does the treatment work?
It can take a multi pronged approach to correct the various issues. Different conditions may require different kinds of laser to correct the problem.
- Pigmentation Problem: For pigmentation problems and skin rejuvenation we use CANDELA GENTLEMAXLASER and Q-switched NDYAG Laser. The laser beam breaks down the pigmentation buildups which the body can easily remove. Laser parameters are set in a manner that it only targets the pigmentation and not the skin tissue in the nearby region.
- Facial Wrinkles and Scars: For correcting issues like fine lines and wrinkles as well as scarring, Fractional CO2 Lasers are used. The DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser in dubai resurfaces the top layer of the skin to allow for a healthier skin to replace it. It also helps in improving the production levels of collagen and elastin in the skin to allow it to be supple and naturally elastic.
Post procedural care:
Follow these tips following Laser Photo Rejuvenation in Dubai to recover quickly and get the most out of your treatment:
- Expect slight redness and itching in the treated areas. Use cold compresses to alleviate these temporary symptoms
- Avoid rubbing and scrub your skin for a couple of weeks at least
- Massaging is not allowed for 2-3 weeks following the laser treatment
- Limit your sunlight exposure. If necessary, generously apply a broad spectrum sunscreen lotion
- Scabbing and crusting may occur, especially after Fractional CO2 Treatment in dubai. Keep the treated areas well moisturized to avoid scabbing and crusting
- Do not pick or scratch at the scab. It will automatically come off while you wash your face.
Results and Benefits:
Results are achieved pretty fast. You will notice and instant glow immediately after the treatment. But the improvement will continue for a couple of months, as it stimulates collagen production as well. With good care, these results can be maintained for years to come.
There are numerous benefits from Laser Photo Rejuvenation in Dubai. Some of them are listed below:
- The issues with your skin are removed without the need of any kind of surgical procedure.
- There is little risk of scarring or infections which are quite common after surgical procedures.
- There is no downtime or severe side effects. Most of the routine work can be continued soon after the treatment has been performed so there is no real effect on the daily routine.
- The most important of all benefits is the good feeling and confidence you get after the skin issues have been solved.
- Both aged people, as well as youngsters with early aging signs, can benefit from laser treatment.
- Is the treatment painful? Laser photo rejuvenation in Dubai has very little discomfort associated with it. To counter it, topical anesthetics or cooling gel may be applied to the skin prior to the treatment. Cool air may also be blown during the procedure to further sooth the skin.
- What are the side effects? Side effects are next to nothing and are mostly limited to some itching, tenderness to touch, redness and swelling. These issues subside within a day or so. In rare cases, bruising and some discoloration of skin can take place. Photosensitivity is also developed which can last for a couple of weeks. Care of the skin should be taken to ensure that it is not affected by the sun.
- Is there any downtime? There is no downtime after Laser Skin Rejuvenation in Dubai and routine tasks can be continued with necessary caution. Rest is a good idea since it allows a quicker recovery. It is best that you schedule the procedure around the weekend to avoid disrupting your work routine and get a chance to rest as well.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION:
For more information on the Laser photo rejuvenation in Dubai or to schedule a procedure, visit us at Laser Skin Care. Alternatively, take a minute to fill in the form given below to sign up for a free online consultation with our experts.
We also offer Laser Photo Rejuvenation in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi at the equally competitive price. Visit us now at our respective clinics to get the procedure done by the experts in the field.
Age spots on my hands have started to fade away after getting just one session of laser Photorejuvenation. I am very happy with the results as I hate those brown dots on the back of my hands like anything. I am also extremely satisfied with the services of Laser Skin Care. Would love to consult Olimpia for other skin issues as well.
I naturally have tan complexion and you just imagine brown spots on it. Yeah, they literally looked nasty. But thanks to Olimpia who not only helped me get rid of those unsightly spots but also improve my complexion by several tones, courtesy Laser Photorejuvenation. Can’t thank Olimpia and Lasers more. It really is a great invention!
It took 4 Laser Photorejuvenation to remove the ugly sun spots on my nose and cheeks. It was a very comfortable experience, no pain or stinging. It felt like rubber band snapping on my face. I would also like to commend the services offered by the Laser Skin Care staff. I would love to visit the clinic again and again.