Laser treatments for the skin have been highly influential in recent times. They have been evolving over the years and now treat hundreds of skin issues. Laser Skin Rejuvenation is a term used for laser treatments for many skin-related problems many people face in different life phases. Let’s dig in further to learn about Laser Photo Rejuvenation in Dubai.
- Aim of the Treatment
- Who is the ideal candidate?
- Machine We Use
- Pre-Procedure Instructions
- How does the treatment work?
- Post-Procedure Care
- Before and After Results
- Laser Photo Rejuvenation FAQs
- Our Experts
- Schedule a Consultation
Aim of the Treatment
Every cosmetic procedure has one goal – to enhance your natural beauty. Laser Photo Rejuvenation also aims at:
- Beautifying your aging or sun-damaged skin
- Adding a natural glow to dull skin
- Eliminating aging symptoms non-invasively
- Shrinking large pores and other textural irregularities
- Removing acne scars and different kinds of scarring
Who is the ideal candidate?
A large number of skin conditions can be treated with Laser Photo Rejuvenation Dubai. You are the perfect candidate for laser photo rejuvenation if you have:
- Visible signs of aging on the skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun Spots
- Age Spots
- Large Pores
- Uneven skin tone
- Freckles and blemishes
The treatments are also highly beneficial for live acne as well as acne scars. They can help correct other kinds of scarring, like burns or injuries scars. Moreover, some of the vascular birthmarks are also corrected with laser photo rejuvenation.
Machine We Use
The choice of the machine depends on the nature of the problem. At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use the following laser machines:
- Candela GentleMax Laser
- Q-switched Nd:YAG Laser
- DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser
Follow the given instructions to prepare for the treatment:
- Avoid sun exposure for at least 10-14 days before the procedure.
- Tanning and sunbathing are a big no for a month before laser photo rejuvenation.
- Always apply sunscreen generously before stepping out in the sun.
- Discontinue use of topical Retin-A a week before the laser treatment.
- Come to the clinic in loose-fitted clothes with no makeup or lotion on the face.
How does the treatment work?
It can take a multi-pronged approach to correct different issues. Different conditions may require different kinds of laser to correct the problem. Two popular treatments are mentioned below:
For pigmentation problems and skin rejuvenation, we use Candela GentleMax Laser and Q-switched Nd:YAG Laser. The laser beam breaks down the pigmentation buildups, which the body can easily remove. Laser parameters are set in a manner to only target the pigmentation and not the surrounding skin tissues.
Facial Wrinkles and Scars
For correcting issues like fine lines and wrinkles as well as scarring, Fractional CO2 Lasers are used. The DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser in Dubai resurfaces the skin’s top layer to allow for healthier skin to replace it. It also improves the productivity levels of collagen and elastin in the skin to make it supple and naturally elastic.
Follow these tips following Laser Photo Rejuvenation in Dubai to recover quickly and get the most out of your treatment:
- Expect slight redness and itching in the treated areas. Use cold compresses to alleviate these temporary symptoms.
- Avoid rubbing and scrubbing your skin for a couple of weeks, at least.
- Massaging is not allowed for 2-3 weeks following the laser treatment.
- Limit your sunlight exposure. If necessary, generously apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen lotion before going out in the sun.
- Scabbing and crusting may occur, especially after Fractional CO2 Treatment. Keep the treated areas well moisturized to avoid scabbing and crusting.
- Do not pick or scratch at the scab. It will automatically come off while you wash your face.
Before and After Results
Candidates will notice an instant glow immediately after the treatment. But the improvement will continue for a couple of months, as it stimulates collagen production as well. With good care, they can maintain these results for years to come.
Laser Photo Rejuvenation Dubai offers numerous benefits. Some of them are as follows:
- The issues with your skin are removed without any surgical procedure.
- There is little risk of scarring or infections, which are pretty standard after surgical procedures. However, they are only temporary and subside on their own within a few days.
- There is no downtime or severe side effects. Patients can continue their routine activities soon after the treatment.
- The most important of all benefits is the good feeling and confidence you get after the skin issues have been solved.
- Both aged people, as well as youngsters with early aging signs, can benefit from laser treatment.
Laser Photo Rejuvenation FAQs
Is the treatment painful?
Laser photo rejuvenation in Dubai is a minimally invasive procedure that causes very little discomfort. To make the procedure pain-free, topical anesthetics or cooling gels are applied to the skin before the treatment. Moreover, cool air may also be blown during the procedure to further soothe the skin.
What are the side effects?
The side effects of laser photo rejuvenation are not severe. Some common side-effects include itching, tenderness to touch, redness, and swelling. In rare cases, bruising and skin discoloration may also take place. Typically, these side-effects subside within a day or so. However, if photosensitivity occurs, it can last for a couple of weeks.
Is there any downtime?
There is no downtime after laser photo rejuvenation and routine tasks can be continued with necessary caution. Some doctors recommend rest for a day as it allows the skin to adjust and recover quickly. It is best to schedule the procedure around a weekend to avoid disrupting your work routine and get a chance to rest.
Schedule a Consultation
For more information on Laser photo rejuvenation in Dubai or scheduling an appointment, visit us at Laser Skin Care. You can also fill the form below to sign up for our experts’ online consultation. Moreover, we offer Laser Photo Rejuvenation at a competitive price in Dubai. So, visit our clinic and let our experts guide you.