A number of treatments are available for maintaining fresh and young-looking skin. Celebrities around the globe undergo the finest treatments to appear their absolute best. Nowadays, the latest skin rejuvenation treatment getting considerable attention in celebrity circles is Oxygen Facial in Dubai.
Table of Contents
What is Oxygen Facial?
Oxygen Facial, otherwise known as Intraceuticals treatment, is a nonmedical procedure done by an aesthetician. This treatment helps treat a number of skin problems, for example, rough texture, sun damage, or aging signs, within a few sessions. All in all, the Oxygen Facial is the perfect skin revitalization package with a variety of benefits.
Aim of the Treatment
The primary aim of Oxygen Facial is to make candidates look beautiful, youthful, and robust even in their 50s. This skin revitalizing treatment aims to:
- Rejuvenate the skin by diminishing the appearance of facial wrinkles and pigmentation while enhancing overall hydration.
- Brighten the skin to help uneven skin tone look luminous and brighter.
- Clear the skin by calming acne, preventing future breakouts, and restoring moisture balance.
- Soften facial expressions by reducing expression lines such as crow’s feet, frown lines, laugh lines, smoker’s lines, etc.
Who is the ideal candidate?
Oxygen Facial Dubai is a safe and effective skin rejuvenation procedure for all skin types. There is a long list of skin conditions that this facial technique can treat. Since it is a nonmedical procedure, anyone can undergo it if they:
- seek an effective cure for active acne
- are struggling with sagging skin
- have pigmentation patches caused by sun damage or aging effects on their skin
- want to shrink large pores
- want to rejuvenate dull and tired skin
Preparing well is the first step towards a successful cosmetic procedure. Follow these instructions as you gear up for Oxygen Facial in Dubai:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for a few days before the treatment.
- Skin tanning, through any means, is strictly prohibited.
- Always use sunscreen when stepping out in the sun.
- Discuss the oral and topical medicines with your physician during the initial consultation.
- Self-medication is strictly prohibited.
- Do not even apply a medicated lotion without consulting with your doctor.
- Remove any makeup, sunscreen, or other skin products before coming for the treatment.
Oxygen Facial Dubai is a quick and simple procedure performed on an outpatient basis in a dermatologist’s office. Moreover, the treatment only requires a few minutes to complete.
Generally, the facial treatment follows the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, the doctor carefully examines the candidate’s skin and selects the most appropriate serums. He/she chooses the serums according to their skin type and the problem that needs to be fixed.
- Then, he/she cleanses the skin of all impurities to allow maximum benefits to the candidate.
- He/she uses a handpiece infuser to apply the selected serum onto the treatment area’s skin.
- After that, pressurized oxygen is introduced to the skin with a small pen-like handheld device called an airbrush. It allows the applied serum to infuse deep into the skin layers.
- Other skin revitalizing serums containing vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants may also be introduced to the skin to improve its condition further.
- The skin instantly absorbs oxygen and serums through the pores. As a result, it becomes smoother, healthier, brighter, and fresher.
Some general post-procedural guidelines are as follows:
- Be gentle with your skin.
- Avoid rubbing and scrubbing the treatment area for at least 3-4 weeks after the treatment.
- Your skin will be susceptible after treatment. So, avoid direct sun exposure and always wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen. You can also take an umbrella for added sun protection.
- Moisturize your skin thoroughly with the moisturizer prescribed by the dermatologist.
Before and After Results
Oxygen Facial gives an instant glow to the skin. Although some results can be seen as soon as the treatment concludes, maximum effects take some time to be seen. Like any other facial procedure, Oxygen Facial also yields temporary results. So, candidates may need repeated treatments to maintain the results.
Oxygen Facial in Dubai has numerous benefits. Some benefits of this treatment are as follows:
- The procedure is a quick and straightforward skincare treatment that is virtually non-invasive.
- It can treat multiple skin issues, including fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, and hyper-pigmentation.
- It comprises an effective acne treatment and works by accelerating the natural healing process.
- The procedure does not involve any pain or severe side effects.
- The procedure takes very little time to complete and has no downtime afterward.
- It also promotes cell growth and collagen, and the skin improves tremendously.
- With proper care, rejuvenated and healthy-looking skin can be maintained for a long time.
Oxygen Facial FAQs
How many sessions are needed?
The number of required sessions varies in individuals based on the condition being treated. Generally, four to six sessions are enough for most people. However, make sure to maintain the required gap between every two sessions to avoid damage to the skin.
Are there any side effects?
There are nonsevere side effects of Oxygen Facial. Some temporary side effects may appear but these are limited to redness and swelling. These side effects usually subside within a day or so.
What is the cost of treatment?
An Oxygen Facial cost varies with the number of sessions you need and the skin condition that needs treatment. While the average starting price of Oxygen Facial in Dubai is 750 AED, only a doctor can determine the exact cost for each patient during the initial consultation.
Schedule a Consultation
For more information about Oxygen Facial Dubai or schedule a procedure, visit us at Laser Skin Care Clinic. You can also sign up for an online consultation session by filling the form given below. Our staff representatives will guide you further.