To maintain a fresh and young looking skin, there are numerous treatments available. Celebrities around the globe make use of the finest treatments to look at their absolute best. The latest skin rejuvenation treatment that is really getting attention in the celebrity circles is Oxygen Facial.
Like other parts of the world, Oxygen facial in Dubai is also a huge success due to its many benefits. It can correct a large number of skin conditions within a few sessions. Be it rough texture, sun damage or certain signs of aging, Oxygen facial can correct them. It is the perfect skin revitalization package.
Who is a Candidate?
Oxygen facial is a safe and effective skin rejuvenation procedure for all skin types. There is a long list of skin conditions that can be treated with this facial technique. You are also a candidate for oxygen facial if:
- You are seeking an effective cure for active acne
- You are struggling with sagging skin
- Your skin has pigmentation patches caused by sun damage or aging effects
- You want to shrink Large Pores
- You want to rejuvenate dull and tired skin
What is the aim of procedure?
Oxygen facial is a skin revitalizing treatment that aims at making you look beautiful, youthful and robust even in your 50s. Goals of the treatment include:
- Rejuvenate the skin by diminishing appearance of facial wrinkles and pigmentation while enhancing overall hydration
- Brighten the skin to help uneven skin tone look luminous and brighter
- Clear skin by calming acne, preventing future breakouts and restoring moisture balance
- Softens facial expressions by softening expression lines such as crow’s feet, frown lines, laugh lines and smoker’s lines etc
How to prepare for Oxygen Facial
Preparing well is the first step towards a successful cosmetic procedure. Follow these instructions as you gear up for Oxygen Facial in Dubai:
- Avoid sun exposure
- Skin tanning, through any mean is strictly prohibited
- Increase your use of sunscreen
- Discuss your oral and topical medicines with your physician during initial consultation
- Self medication is strictly prohibited
- Do not apply even a medicated lotion without consulting with your doctor
- Come for the treatment with a clean face – no makeup, lotion or sunscreen on
How the procedure is performed?
Oxygen facial is a quick and simple procedure performed on outpatient basis in doctor’s office. The treatment requires few minutes to complete. Following steps are involved in procedure:
- The doctor will carefully examine your skin and select the most appropriate serums according to your skin type and the problem that needs to be fixed.
- The skin is cleansed of all impurities to allow maximum benefits to the person getting treated.
- The selected serum is then applied onto the skin in the treatment area using a hand piece infuser.
- Pressurized oxygen is then introduced to the skin with the help of a small pen like handheld device called airbrush
- This allows the applied serum to infuse deep into the skin layers. Other skin revitalizing serums containing vitamins and minerals as well as antioxidants may be introduced to the skin to further improve its condition.
- The oxygen and applied serums are instantly absorbed by skin through the pores. This makes the skin to appear smoother, healthier, brighter and fresh.
- The serums may vary based on the condition being treated and its extent.
- The entire procedure lasts for less than an hour.
Post-procedural care and the recovery time
- Be gentle with your skin
- Rubbing and scrubbing is not allowed for 3-4 weeks at least
- Your skin will be highly sensitive after treatment. Avoid sun exposure and if necessary, not only wear a broad spectrum sunscreen but also take an umbrella for added sun protection
- Moisturize your skin thoroughly with the moisturizer prescribed by the doctor
Benefits of Oxygen Facial:
There are numerous benefits of this treatment:
- It is a quick and simple skincare treatment that is virtually non-invasive
- It can treat multiple skin issues including fine lines and wrinkles, scarring and hyper-pigmentation
- It comprises a really effective Acne Treatment and works by accelerating natural healing process
- No pain, no serious side effects are involved.
- It takes very little time and has no downtime afterwards.
- It also promotes cell growth and collagen, and the skin improves tremendously
- Rejuvenated, healthy looking skin can be maintained for a long time, but with proper care.
Results of Oxygen Facial:
Oxygen facial gives instant glow to your skin, which is why you can get this treatment done before any big event in your life. Some of the results can be seen right away as the treatment concludes. However, maximum effect can be seen after some time. Like any other facial procedure, results of oxygen facial are also temporary and repeated treatments may be needed to maintain the results.
- How many sessions are needed? The number varies in individuals based on the condition being treated. Four to six sessions for most people are enough. Be sure to maintain the required gap between the sessions to avoid damage to the skin.
- Are there any side effects? The side effects are pretty mild. These are limited to redness and some swelling after the treatment which should subside in a day or so. Photosensitivity is developed so you must protect the skin against the harmful UV rays. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen and wear a hat for this purpose.
- What is the cost of treatment? The cost of Oxygen facial in Sharjah, Dubai and Abu Dhabi varies with the number of sessions you need and the skin condition that needs to be fixed. Your doctor can assess and let you know during the initial meeting.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
For more information on Oxygen facial in UAE or to schedule a procedure, visit us at Laser Skin Care Clinic. You can also sign up for a free online consultation by taking a minute to fill in the form given below. We are also a renowned name for Oxygen Facial in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
Acne bothered me for more than 3 years before a friend of mine told me about oxygen facial – latest acne treatment that uses oxygen gas to kill acne causing bacteria. I got oxygen facial at laser skin acre and I am very satisfied with the results of my treatment. Not only my acne is gone but skin also looks fresh and rejuvenated. Too many people gave me the remark that my skin looks glowing, beautiful, and much healthier. Would not hesitate to refer Laser Skin Care and Olimpia to my friends and family.
I got just two oxygen facials over the last two months and 70% of my acne is gone. I would rate the procedure as the best acne treatment so far, since it is not only painless but also does not cause any serious side effects. It was really a great experience, no pain, no scarring and no complications. Thanks Olimpia, Thanks Oxygen facial!