Skin rejuvenation is the process through which the health of the skin can be improved and its common problems can be corrected. There are numerous clinical treatments that can be used for achieving a healthier and rejuvenated skin. Continue reading to know your options for Skin Rejuvenation in Dubai.
Everyone wants a skin that is shining and glowing and gives a youthful appearance. This obviously is not always possible and with time, the skin loses its natural firmness. From the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to the pigmentation caused by the sun and aging, there are plenty of problems that people face during their lifetime. But with advancements in technology, aged and dull skin seems to have become a story of past. Now you can have a robust and rejuvenated skin in your 50s even.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
|Time Required||1 Hour|
|Recovery Time||1 Week|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Who is a candidate?
Anyone not satisfied with his/her skin tone or texture can benefit from Skin Rejuvenation Treatment in Dubai. You may be an ideal candidate for skin rejuvenation treatment if:
- Your have uneven skin tone.
- You are struggling with premature skin aging.
- You wish to eliminate facial fine lines and wrinkles.
- You have dull skin and rough texture.
- You have sagging skin.
- You want to get rid of age spots or sun spots instantly and effectively
- You have nasty acne scars or those caused by some other trauma or surgery.
- You are fed of trying natural remedies and topical applications for skin rejuvenation.
- You have enlarged pores and mild to moderate scars caused by acne, surgery or injury on your skin.
Which machine is used?
- Q-switched NDYAG Laser is used in laser treatment.
- DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser is used in fractional CO2 treatment.
What is the aim of Skin Rejuvenation Treatment?
Skin Rejuvenation Dubai aims at helping you get a rejuvenated skin free of:
- Wrinkles and creases
- Sun spots and age spots
- Freckles and blemishes
- Acne and acne scars
- Surgical and trauma scar
Treatment options for Skin Rejuvenation in Dubai:
Laser Skin Care Clinic offers wide variety of specialized treatments and techniques is available for skin rejuvenation in Dubai. These techniques can be used to treat any skin problem or a set of problems.
- Chemical Peels and Green peels: Chemical peels are acidic solutions that rejuvenate the skin by resurfacing it and allowing the healthier skin to form in place of old damaged one. The peels also boost the collagen levels to further firm up the skin. These peels are available in different strengths and are used as per the condition of the skin. It is ideal to let a professional assess the skin and apply peels since it removes many risks from the procedure.
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion Dubai exfoliates the skin with the help of a handheld device that sprays tiny crystals onto the skin. The damaged skin is removed and a healthier one replaces it within a few weeks. Collagen levels in the skin too get a boost. The treatment can correct pigmentation issues, textural issues, fine lines and wrinkles and scarring on the skin. It is a versatile treatment that works really well and rejuvenates the skin.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: It is a laser therapy used mainly to correct sun-damaged skin by breaking down the pigmentation. It works in very specific wavelengths to ensure that the maximum result is had without affecting the nearby skin tissue. It is also widely used to revitalize the skin by treating fine lines and wrinkles. Last but not least, laser treatment can also help improve the appearance of skin by eliminating age spots, blemishes, and certain birthmarks.
Several types of lasers are available in the market for skin rejuvenation. We use Q-switched NDYAG Laser for Laser Skin Rejuvenation in Sharjah clinic as well as Dubai and Abu Dhabi clinic.
- Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment: Fractional CO2is a laser therapy which not only treats a wide range of dermatological conditions including acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles, freckles and blemishes and large pores, but also helps even out the skin tone and texture. The treatment resurfaces the skin in order to allow healthier skin to form and also boost collagen and elastin levels in the skin. Within a few treatment sessions, fantastic results can be had.
At LSC we use the latest DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser system for skin rejuvenation through wrinkle elimination.
If you are interested in a Laser skin resurfacing in Dubai, you should seriously consider laser skin resurfacing. It is an easy, safe, and effective treatment that delivers immediate results. It is a non-invasive treatment that involves no pain and downtime.
How to prepare for skin rejuvenation?
- Be vigilant and understanding enough to select the best course of treatment
- Start using prescribed skin lightening ointment 3-4 weeks before laser photo rejuvenation
- Prepare your skin for procedure with retinoids, but only if recommended by the doctor
- In most cases doctors ask patients to stop using Retin-A a week before procedure. Discuss with your provider
- Quit smoking for a couple of weeks
- Avoid alcoholic beverages 3 to 5 days prior to laser skin rejuvenation
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications, such as ibuprofen, aspirin, Vitamin A supplements etc.
- Take a good night’s sleep the day before treatment
Post-procedure care and recovery tips:
- Your skin will be tender, itchy and a bit swollen after the treatment. Use cold compresses to relieve these symptoms
- Protect treated areas from sun exposure, with sunscreen, wide brimmed hat and umbrella as well when going out during peak hours – between 10am and 4pm
- Do not pick at the scabs or crusts, or you may end up with permanent scarring
- Keep treated areas generously moisturized
- Do not rub or massage treatment site for at least two weeks
Results and Benefits of Laser Skin Rejuvenation:
You will be able to see the initial results of skin rejuvenation immediately after the treatment. However, it may take some time before the final results become apparent. Since almost all of the skin rejuvenation treatments accelerate collagen and elastin production, you will continue to see improvement in skin condition up to several months. The duration of the outcomes depends on the procedure you choose and your immune system, but one thing is for sure; the results are long lasting.
Many benefits are associated with skin rejuvenation in Dubai. Some notable ones are:
- It is a virtually non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- It is a pain free procedure.
- It is safe and does not have any serious side effects associated with it.
- It does not require any downtime and recovery period is also short.
- It gives natural looking results that are fairly lasting.
That said, the final call on which Skin rejuvenation treatment will suit you the best can be made by your doctor only after assessing your skin.
For more information about the treatment or to get Skin rejuvenation in Abu Dhabi, Dubai or Sharjah, visit us at Laser Skin Care Clinic. You can also sign up for a free online consultation by taking a minute to fill in the form given below.
I am a geologist and have to work at sites for hours daily. Excessive sun exposure led to formation of dark patches on my face and hands. A friend of mine told me about Intense Pulsed Light Therapy that helps treat hyper-pigmentation on almost every part of the body. I consulted Olimpia for the procedure and after a few sessions of IPL my dark spots are completely gone. Thank you Olimpia, you are great, would love to visit you again for any other skin problem.
I have wheatish complexion which started developing melasma marks after the birth of my son last year. I tried various home remedies and topical creams by instead of fading away they started to become dark and more prominent. Olimpia used lasers to help me eliminate the pregnancy marks. I am really excited with my new looks. Can’t be satisfied more!