Tattooing is the oldest yet all-time favorite body art technique. This has been the case for thousands of years and their popularity still seems to be growing. However, many people with tattoos come to regret the ink on their skin and want to get rid of it. Going by the traditional route, it is not an easy task. However, with Laser Tattoo removal Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah you can remove tattoos with a lot of ease.
Traditional tattoo removal techniques, such as excision, Dermabrasion, Salabrasion, and cryosurgery, are highly invasive with lengthy downtimes, pain, and numerous complications involved. They can also cause infections and other problems. This is why people mostly prefer lasers to get their redundant tattoos removed.
Results & Benefits:
Results of Tattoo Removal:
Benefits of Tattoo Removal:
- It’s a minimally invasive, safe and highly effective tattoo removing technique
- It does not require anesthesia – both local and general
- It’s the least painful tattoo removal technique among all
- Generally, there is no downtime after the treatment. With necessary caution, you can resume routine immediately afterward. Rest also recommended though.
- Lasers can help breakdown even the most stubborn tattoos
- Now, people with darker skin tones can also benefit from laser tattoo removal – courtesy Q-switches NDYAG laser, the advanced laser system
- Generally, multiple sessions required to completely erase a tattoo.
- The number of sessions depends on the colors in the tattoo, its age, how big is it and how well or otherwise it was made
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Candidate of Tattoo Removal?
- Anyone with a tattoo that he/she does not want to wear anymore can benefit from Permanent Laser Tattoo Removal Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You should have good health in general.
- Individuals with previously treated tattoos can also benefit from laser tattoo removing
Aim of the procedure?
- To make tattoo removing a painless procedure
- To help you get rid of unwanted tattoos
- For completely removing a faded or smeared tattoo
- To remove previously treated tattoos that your dermatologist may have given up on
Which Laser System used for Tattoo Removal?
Laser tattoo removal Treatment Dubai machines used at Laser Skin Care Clinic include:
- Pico Genesis Enlighten 3
- Q-Switched ND-YAG Laser
How to prepare for the procedure?
- Take a good night’s sleep the day before the treatment
- Take bath with some antibacterial soap before you go for the treatment
- Clip or shave any hair at the tattoo removal site
- Wear a loose-fitting dress that allows for the tattoo visibility, wherever it is
- Have a healthy meal a couple of hours before Tattoo Removal Dubai & Abu Dhabi
How the procedure is performed?
- Topical anesthetic/numbing cream applied to the treatment site for 30 to 45 minutes before the procedure.
- Numbing cream is wiped off and a cooling gel is applied.
- Short pulses of the high-intensity laser beam made incident on the tattoo using a handheld device.
- The laser breaks down the pigmentation into smaller bits to allow the immune system to remove it. Different settings are used for different colors. The lighter colors take greater effort to be removed.
- This is repeated until the entire tattoo has been treated.
- Afterward ice packs are used to minimize the discomfort caused by lasers.
- A topical antibiotic applied to the treated area to sooth it and minimize the chances of infection.
Post-op care and recovery time:
- Apply the ice pack to the treated area immediately afterward. This will help relieve any pain or discomfort
- Do not forget to apply over the counter antibiotic ointment. Also, take pain medication prescribed by the doctor
- Avoid taking shower or washing the treated area for 6 to 8 hours after the Tattoo Removal Treatment
- Avoid swimming or soaking in a bathtub until the resulting wounds and scabs have completely healed
- Do not pick or scratch the crusts or scabs that form at the Dubai tattoo removal site after the treatment
- Generously apply sunblock to the treated area whenever going out during day time for at least 3 months after laser tattoo removal
Cost of Dubai Laser Tattoo Removal:
Cost of tattoo removal varies from person to person depending upon the following factors:
- Size of tattoo
- Color of tattoo
- How well a tattoo has been crafted
- The expertise of the physician
- The geographic location of your provider
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
If you are seeking the best place for Permanent Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi put your trust in Laser Skin Care Clinic and you would not be disappointed. To learn more about laser tattoo removal or to schedule the procedure, visit us at our clinic. Alternatively, you can also set up a free online consultation with our experts simply by filling in the form given below.
We also offer laser tattoo removal in Abu Dhabi & Dubai at affordable rates. If you are interested in getting Laser Tattoo Removal in Sharjah, Abu Dhabi or Al Ain, visit us! You can visit us at our respective clinics, or simply set up a free online consultation.