Tattooing is the oldest yet all-time favorite body art technique. This has been the case for thousands of years and their popularity still seems to be growing. However, many people with tattoos come to regret the ink on their skin and want to get rid of it. Going by the traditional route, it is not an easy task. However, with laser tattoo removal Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Sharjah you can remove tattoos with a lot of ease.
Traditional tattoo removal techniques, such as excision, Dermabrasion, Salabrasion, and cryosurgery, are highly invasive with lengthy downtimes, pain and numerous complications involved. They can also cause infections and other problems. This is why people mostly prefer lasers to get their redundant tattoos removed.
Who is a candidate?
- Anyone with a tattoo that he/she does not want to wear anymore can benefit from Laser Tattoo Removal.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You should have a good health in general.
- Individuals with previously treated tattoos can also benefit from laser tattoo removing
What is the aim of procedure?
- To make tattoo removing a painless procedure
- To help you get rid of unwanted tattoos
- To completely remove a faded or smeared tattoo
- To remove previously treated tattoos that you dermatologist may have given up on
Which Laser System is used for Tattoo Removal?
Laser tattoo removal machines used at Laser Skincare Clinic include:
- Q-TERRA NDYAG Laser
- Q-Switched NDYAG Laser
How to prepare for the procedure?
- Take a good night’s sleep the day before the treatment
- Take bath with some antibacterial soap before you go for the treatment
- Clip or shave any hair at the tattoo removal site
- Wear loose fitting dress that allows for the tattoo visibility, wherever it is
- Have a healthy meal a couple of hours before tattoo removal
How the procedure is performed?
- Topical anesthetic/numbing cream is applied to treatment site for 30 to 45 minutes before the procedure.
- Numbing cream is wiped off and a cooling gel is applied.
- Short pulses of high-intensity laser beam are made incident on the tattoo using a hand held device.
- The laser breaks down the pigmentation into smaller bits to allow the immune system to remove it. Different settings are used for different colors. The lighter colors take greater effort to be removed.
- This is repeated until the entire tattoo has been treated.
- Afterwards ice packs are used to minimize the discomfort caused by lasers.
- Topical antibiotic is applied to the treated area to sooth it and minimize chances of infection.
Post-op care and the recovery time:
- Apply ice pack to the treated area immediately afterwards. This will help relieve any pain or discomfort
- Do not forget to apply over the counter antibiotic ointment and take pain medication prescribed by the doctor
- Avoid taking shower or washing the treated area for 6 to 8 hours after the treatment
- Avoid swimming or soaking in bath tub until the resulting wounds and scabs have completely healed
- Do not pick or scratch the crusts or scabs that form at the tattoo removal site after the treatment
- Generously apply sun block to the treated area whenever going out during day time for at least 3 months after laser tattoo removal
Results & Benefits
- It is a minimally invasive, safe and highly effective tattoo removing technique
- It does not require anesthesia – both local and general
- It is least painful tattoo removal technique among all
- Generally there is no downtime after the treatment. With necessary caution, you can resume routine immediately afterwards. Rest is recommended though.
- Lasers can help breakdown even the most stubborn tattoos
- Now, people with darker skin tones can also benefit from laser tattoo removal – courtesy Q-switches NDYAG laser, the advanced laser system
- Generally multiple sessions are required to completely erase a tattoo.
- The number of sessions depends on the colors in the tattoo, its age, how big is it and how well or otherwise it was made
Cost of Laser Tattoo Removal:
Cost of tattoo removal varies from person to person depending upon following factors:
- Size of tattoo
- Color of tattoo
- How well a tattoo has been crafted
- Expertise of the physician
- Geographic location of your provider
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
If you are seeking the best place for Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai, put your trust in Laser Skin Care Clinic and you would not be disappointed. To learn more about the laser tattoo removal or to schedule the procedure, visit us at our clinic. Alternatively you can also set up a free online consultation with our experts simply by filling in the form given below.
We also offer Laser tattoo removal in Abu Dhabi at affordable rates. If you are interested in getting Laser Tattoo Removal in Sharjah, Abu Dhabi or Al Ain, visit us at our respective clinics, or simply set up a free online consultation.
I’m so pleased with my laser tattoo removal experience with Olimpia Carmen. My 4x4 inch tattoo started fading away after the every first session and it was completely gone at the end of 4th session. I am extremely satisfied with the services of Laser Skin Care and highly recommend Olimpia and her team for not only laser tattoo removal but other cosmetic procedures as well.
I had a blue colored crab tattooed on my left shoulder which I wanted get eliminated. I consulted various laser experts but they all excused saying it won’t go away completely. But Olimpia accepted the challenge and took just 5 sessions to erase it completely. My shoulder is as clean as it never had a tattoo. Thank you Olimpia, you are great!
I have recently had a butterfly tattoo removed from my neck. Laser Tattoo removal is a quick procedure and the tattoo starts fading away within the first session. It was really nice experience to get the tattoo removed by Olimpia Carmen. I am excited to have found such a nice doctor. If you want to get rid of a redundant tattoo or have any other problem, contact Olimpia. Don`t bother going anywhere else.