Tattooing is the oldest yet all-time favorite body art technique. It has been a popular activity for thousands of years, and its popularity still seems to be growing. However, over time, many people with tattoos regret the ink on their skin and want to get rid of it. But using traditional tattoo removal methods is not an easy task. Traditional tattoo removal techniques, such as excision, Dermabrasion, Salabrasion, and cryosurgery, are highly invasive with extensive downtimes, pain, and numerous complications. They can also cause infections and other problems. Due to this, most people prefer lasers for removing their redundant tattoos.
With Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai, you can remove tattoos with a lot of ease. Laser Tattoo Removal is a non-surgical, non-invasive procedure that helps effectively eliminate ink from the skin. At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use the latest laser technology to remove color as well as black tattoos. The latest equipment makes the procedure more comfortable and pain-free. Moreover, it does not cause severe side-effects. Our patients are satisfied with the equipment we use and the services we offer.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
10 – 30 minutes
7 – 10 days
Aim of the Procedure
The Permanent Tattoo Removal in Dubai aims to:
- make tattoo removal a painless procedure
- help patients get rid of unwanted tattoos
- altogether remove a faded or smeared tattoo
- remove previously treated tattoos that the dermatologist may have
Candidates for Tattoo Removal
Anyone with a tattoo that he/she does not want to wear anymore can benefit from Permanent Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai. However, they must fulfill the below-given criteria:
- They must be at least 18 years old.
- It will help if they are in good general health.
- Individuals with previously treated tattoos can also benefit from laser tattoo removal.
The Laser System We Use
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we always use FDA-approved, state-of-the-art, and advanced laser tattoo removal machines. These include:
- Pico Genesis Enlighten 3
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG Laser
Patients must follow the general pre-procedural instructions given below to prepare for the tattoo removal procedure:
- Take a good night’s sleep the day before the treatment.
- Take a bath with some antibacterial soap before going for the treatment.
- Clip or shave any hair at the tattoo removal site.
- Wear a loose-fitting dress that allows for tattoo visibility.
- Have a healthy meal a couple of hours before Tattoo Removal in Dubai.
How is the procedure performed?
The step-by-step laser tattoo removal procedure is explained below:
- The practitioner applies topical anesthetic/numbing cream to the treatment site before the procedure.
- After a while, he/she wipes off the numbing cream and applies a cooling gel.
- He/she then makes short pulses of the high-intensity laser beam incident on the tattoo using a handheld device.
- Consequently, the laser breaks down the pigmentation into smaller bits and allows the immune system to remove it. Different settings are used for different colors, but lighter colors usually take greater effort to be removed.
- He/she will repeat this process until the entire tattoo is treated.
- Afterward, ice packs are used to minimize the discomfort caused by lasers.
- Lastly, he/she will apply a topical antibiotic to the treated area to soothe it and minimize infection chances.
Before & After Results
The surgeon provides aftercare instructions to the patients, which will help them recover smoothly and quickly. Patients must consult with their doctor about aftercare guidelines and follow them to avoid any complications.
Benefits of Tattoo Removal
Laser tattoo removal has a number of benefits. Some general advantages are mentioned below:
- It is a safe, minimally invasive, as well as highly effective tattoo removing technique.
- The procedure is performed without anesthesia – both local and general.
- It is the least painful tattoo removal technique of all.
- Generally, there is no downtime after the treatment. With necessary caution, you can resume daily activities immediately after the procedure. However, doctors also suggest resting for at least a day to give the skin some time to adjust.
- Lasers can help breakdown even the most stubborn tattoos.
- People with darker skin tones can also benefit from laser tattoo removal – courtesy of Q-switches Nd:YAG laser, an advanced laser system.
- Usually, multiple sessions are required to erase a tattoo.
- The number of sessions depends on the tattoo colors, age, size, and how well or otherwise it was created.
Laser Tattoo Removal Cost in Dubai
The cost of tattoo removal varies from person to person depending upon the following factors:
- Size of tattoo
- Color of tattoo
- How well a tattoo has been crafted
- The expertise of the physician
- The geographic location of your provider
If you want to know the average tattoo removal Dubai cost, please visit the cost page.
Laser Tattoo Removal FAQs
Is there any scarring after laser tattoo removal?
Laser tattoo removal is a safe and effective procedure that removes the most stubborn tattoos without leaving any scars. If a patient didn't have a scar before getting the tattoo removed, there would be no scar after.
Is laser tattoo removal painful?
The laser tattoo removal procedure causes minimal pain that is easily bearable. It usually feels like a rubber band snapping against the skin. Since it is a non-surgical procedure, it only causes discomfort during the procedure, which can be managed using a numbing cream.
Why are tattoos so difficult to remove?
Not all tattoos are difficult to remove. Different factors determine the level of difficulty of tattoo removal. It may be affected by the tattoo's age, color, size, location, and the type of ink used. Moreover, typically, light-colored tattoos are more stubborn than black ink tattoos.
How long does a tattoo removal session last?
Laser tattoo removal is not a time-taking procedure. Typically, the duration of a single session ranges between 10 and 30 minutes. The exact timing depends on the size of the tattoo and the type of ink used.
How many sessions does it take to remove a tattoo?
The number of sessions required for tattoo removal Dubai varies from patient to patient. Several factors may influence it, such as the tattoo's size and the type of ink used. However, generally, people with lighter skin tones require lesser sessions than dark-skinned people. Moreover, black, red, and blue inks need fewer sessions than yellow, purple, and green inks. Sometimes it can take up to 10 sessions.
How long do the results of tattoo removal last?
Tattoo removal in Dubai provides permanent results, and once the sessions are complete, patients will not require follow-up treatment.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
Seeking the best place for Permanent Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai? Put your trust in Laser Skin Care Clinic, and you will not be disappointed. We offer Laser Tattoo Removal at affordable rates. In order to learn more about laser tattoo removal or schedule a procedure, get in touch with us. You can also set up a free online consultation session with our experts by only filling the form below.