Acne scarring is a fairly common problem that is a direct result of prolonged acne trouble. It affects millions of people around the globe and thankfully there are numerous options available for correcting this skin ill.
Like other parts of the world, most people prefer noninvasive acne scars treatments in Dubai. The ideal treatment in this regard is Radio Frequency Treatment. It works really well for live acne and acne scars as well as a number of other skin conditions.
Who is a candidate?
Ideally, anybody bothered by unsightly acne scars and seeking a non-surgical, non-invasive acne scars treatment is a candidate for the procedure. But as stated above, it can treat a number of other skin conditions as well. Individuals that often seek Radio Frequency Treatment in Dubai include those with:
- Active acne
- Acne scars
- Sagging skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Thin skin caused by loss of collagen
Which machine is used?
Daeyang Medical’s Vinushape is used to perform this treatment.
What is the aim of treatment?
The procedure aims at:
- Clearing acne scars and lesions
- Shrinking Large Pores
- Improving the overall appearance of skin
- Eliminating textural irregularities of skin
- Tightening skin and enhancing collagen production
- Enhancing appearance of acne blemishes left behind
How to prepare for the treatment?
- Limit sun exposure at least 2 to 3 weeks prior to the treatment
- Discontinue use of all topical products – both natural as well as synthetic OTC skincare applications, or discuss with your doctor
- If you have used Isotretinoin for acne control during the last six months, tell your doctor
- Prepare yourself well for the procedure by having a good night’s sleep on the day before your appointment
- Do not wear makeup or even a lotion or cream as you head to the clinic for treatment
How does it work?
- The treatment works with the help of radio frequency waves that are delivered to the affected areas of the skin with a specialized device.
- The radio waves work at a deeper level in the affected area by stimulating water molecules present in the skin.
- As the water molecules begin to vibrate, heat energy is produced.
- This heat energy breaks down the damaged tissues and triggers healing process.
- The level of collagen and elastin too is raised in the skin which makes it firm and supple over a period of time.
- It is a simple procedure performed both with and without topical anesthesia.
- The entire process takes 25 to 30 minutes at most. However, treatment time may vary from person to person depending upon the extent of scarring and skin damage.
Post-op care and the recovery time:
- Cold compresses may help alleviate symptoms like redness or itchy skin
- Expect photosensitivity to develop after the treatment. This can last for a couple of weeks.
- Avoid the sun exposure during this period. If necessary to go out, generously apply broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Crusting is common; just avoid picking or scratching the crust or scab.
- Generously moisturize treated areas to prevent itchiness
- Do not touch the treated areas unnecessarily
Results and Benefits
The treatment brings fantastic results as the scarring is removed for the most part and the appearance of the person improves significantly. It also helps a person regain his or her confidence which often goes away with the onset of unsightly acne scars. Despite its affordable cost, results of Radio Frequency Treatment in Abu Dhabi are breathtaking. Quality of treatment is not compromised.
Some of the benefits of Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars include:
- It is a simple, effective and affordable Acne Scars Treatment.
- It is a virtually non-surgical, non-invasive procedure that does not require any downtime.
- It also helps boost collagen and elastin production.
- Enhanced skin texture comes as an added benefit.
- It is a lunchtime procedure that does not require any downtime.
- Is it painful? There is almost no pain during the treatment. The little discomfort it causes can be countered with the help of a cooling gel.
- How many sessions are needed? The exact number of sessions depends on the extent of scarring. Only your doctor can determine this. Usually, four to six sessions spaced a few weeks apart should do the trick. This number can move both up and down in individual cases.
- Is there any downtime? There is no downtime after the treatment and with necessary caution you can maintain the daily routine. Be sure to follow the instructions by your doctor to ensure smooth and uneventful recovery. If you can, take a couple of days of rest especially after the first treatment session that can be very helpful.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION:
To learn more about Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars in Dubai or to schedule this procedure, visit us at Laser Skin Care or call us now. Alternatively, you can sign up for a free online consultation simply by taking a minute to fill in the form given below.
We are also offering Radio Frequency Treatment in Sharjah, at equally competitive cost while guaranteeing same level of success as in our other clinics.