Acne scarring is a fairly common problem that is a direct result of prolonged acne trouble. It affects millions of people worldwide, but thankfully there are numerous options available for correcting this problem. The ideal treatment in this regard is Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars in Dubai. It works well for live acne and acne scars as well as a number of other skin conditions.
Aim of the Treatment
Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars aims to:
- Clear acne scars and lesions
- Shrink large pores
- Improve the overall appearance of skin
- Eliminate textural irregularities of the skin
- Tighten skin
- Increase collagen production
- Enhance the appearance of acne blemishes
Who is the ideal candidate?
Ideally, anybody bothered by unsightly acne scars and seeking a non-surgical, non-invasive acne scars treatment is a candidate for the procedure. But as stated above, it can treat a number of other skin conditions as well. So, the ideal candidate for Radio Frequency Treatment in Dubai include those with:
Some general pre-procedural instructions are as follows:
- Limit sun exposure at least 2 to 3 weeks before the treatment.
- Discontinue use of all topical products – both natural as well as synthetic OTC skincare applications.
- If you have used Isotretinoin for acne control during the last six months, discuss with your doctor.
- Do not wear makeup, lotion, or cream as you head to the clinic for treatment.
It is a simple procedure performed both with and without topical anesthesia. Generally, the entire process takes 25-30 minutes. However, treatment time may vary from person to person, depending upon the extent of scarring and skin damage.
The step-by-step procedure of Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars is as follows:
- The treatment works with the help of radiofrequency waves delivered to the affected areas of the skin with a specialized device.
- The radio waves work at a deeper level in the affected area by stimulating water molecules present in the skin.
- As the water molecules begin to vibrate, heat energy is produced.
- This heat energy breaks down the damaged tissues and triggers the healing process.
- The level of collagen and elastin is raised in the skin, making it firm and supple over some time.
Some general post-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Cold compresses help alleviate symptoms like redness or itchy skin.
- Expect photosensitivity to develop after the treatment, which can last for a couple of weeks.
- Avoid sun exposure during this period. If necessary to go out, generously apply broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Crusting is common; avoid picking or scratching the crust or scab.
- Generously moisturize treated areas to prevent itchiness.
- Do not touch the treated areas unnecessarily.
Before and After Results
The treatment brings fantastic results as the scarring is removed for the most part, and the person’s appearance improves significantly. It also helps candidates regain confidence which often goes away with the onset of unsightly acne scars. Despite its affordable cost, the results of Radio Frequency Treatment are breathtaking.
Some benefits of Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars in Dubai include:
- It is a simple, effective, and affordable acne scars treatment.
- The procedure is virtually non-surgical and non-invasive that does not require any downtime.
- It also helps boost collagen and elastin production.
- Enhanced skin texture comes as an added benefit.
- It is a lunchtime procedure that does not require any downtime.
Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars FAQs
Is it painful?
There is almost no pain during the treatment. The little discomfort it causes can be countered with the help of a cooling gel.
How many sessions are needed?
The exact number of sessions depends on the extent of scarring. Only your doctor can determine this, but usually, four to six sessions spaced a few weeks apart should do the trick. This number can move up or down in individual cases.
Is there any downtime?
There is no downtime after the treatment and with the necessary caution, you can maintain the daily routine. Be sure to follow your doctor's instructions to ensure a smooth and uneventful recovery. If you can, take a couple of days of rest especially after the first treatment session.
Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars in Dubai or schedule this procedure, visit us at Laser Skin Care or call us now. Moreover, you can sign up for online consultation simply by taking a minute to fill in the form below.