HIFU stands for High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound. The HIFU Treatment Dubai lifts and tightens the skin as well as contours the body by targeting various depths of the body’s tissues. It targets the deep layers of the skin, thereby boosting collagen and elastin production. The procedure is quick, tolerable, and has no downtime.
- Tightens the loose and saggy skin with the help of ultrasound energy.
- Targets fat cells and saggy facial skin for body contouring.
- Reduces wrinkles, fine lines, and large pores with minimal downtime.
What is HIFU treatment?
The HIFU treatment is otherwise known as ultralift, mini facelift, or non-surgical facelift. It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment that tightens the skin by renewing collagen production. Moreover, unlike surgical facelifts, the procedure does not involve any pain or discomfort. Since no cuts, incisions, or sutures are required, patients do not need anesthesia. They can enjoy a long-lasting youthful appearance within a single session.
The HIFU Dubai Treatment is mostly done for the face though other body parts can also benefit from the same treatment. Generally, it is used for weight loss in these areas.
Other body parts:
- The knee area
HIFU Treatment for Weight Loss
In HIFU weight loss treatments, high-intensity focused ultrasound energy targets and destroys fat cells. The treatment works well for body contouring in the following parts:
- abdominal fat
- post-pregnancy tummy
It is also used as a non-surgical treatment for butt lifting.
HIFU Treatment for the Face
An ideal candidate for HIFU facelift Dubai should have:
- sagging skin along the eyelids as well as cheeks
- fine lines and wrinkles
- undefined jawline
- drooping skin around the mouth area
- thin skin with a crepe paper-like texture
Generally, the HIFU treatment improves skin pores, elasticity, tone, and brightness. Moreover, it tightens the skin and eliminates wrinkles.
Who is an ideal candidate?
The ideal candidates for the HIFU treatment include people with
- Loose or saggy skin
- Undefined jawline
- siking skin around the mouth
- Willingness to get rid of damaged skin.
- Willingness to look youthful
- Willingness to have vibrant and glowing Skin.
Machine We Use
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use the Dorar HIFU machine Dubai for non-surgical facelifts.
Expert practitioners perform the best HIFU Treatment in Dubai with utmost care and precision. During the procedure, patients may feel a prickling sensation or heat under the skin. Unlike Ultherapy, HIFU treatment uses high-intensity focused ultrasound waves on tightening the skin. Generally, a single session lasts for about 30-60 minutes, depending on the severity of the problem.
The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- During the procedure, the practitioner performs full facial cleansing on the patient.
- Then, he/she will apply an ultrasound gel to the patient’s neck and face.
- After that, he/she will use a HIFU device to deliver ultrasound energy to the skin.
- Ultrasound energy stimulates skin cells to boost collagen production, resulting in tissue repair, healing, and rejuvenation.
Before and After Results
Immediately after the procedure, the skin may remain sore for a while and quickly subside within a day. Almost all practitioners prescribe certain pain medications and facial creams to avoid UV rays and other pollutants. Generally, a single session lasts for about 30 -60 minutes, depending on the severity of the problem. Since there is no downtime, patients can resume their daily activities immediately after the procedure. HIFU Treatment in Dubai should be done for 4-6 weeks at an interval of three to four months for optimal results.
The HIFU Treatment Dubai has multiple benefits, such as:
- Minimal downtime
- Reduction in wrinkles and fine lines
- Elimination of the large pores
- Consistent skin tone
- Tighter and younger-looking skin
Risks and complications
Some of the risks of HIFU treatment are as follows
- Mild redness or swelling may occur
- Tingling sensation in the treated area.
- Temporary numbness
However, these side effects do not last long and subside on their own after a couple of days.
HIFU Treatment Cost in Dubai
The HIFU treatment has no fixed cost. Generally, a number of factors influence the final cost of this non-surgical facelift. Some of these factors are:
- size of the treatment area
- clinic’s location
- doctor’s expertise
- desired results
- number of sessions
Generally, the average starting price of a HIFU non-surgical facelift in Dubai is 3000 AED.
Schedule a Consultation
HIFU Dubai is a quick, safe, and effective treatment for skin lifting and tightening. If you have any questions about the treatment, contact Laser Skin Care Clinic. We have board-certified doctors always ready to guide patients. All you have to do is fill out the online form to schedule an initial session. Moreover, you can call our office to schedule an appointment. Our staff representatives will guide you further.