Due to a number of reasons, our skin becomes dull, saggy, and pigmented over time. The primary reasons for these skin problems are aging, environmental effects, and a poor skincare routine. In this fast-moving world, nobody has time to carry out elaborate skincare routines every day. Most people want an all-inclusive solution to their various skin conditions. OxyGeneo Facial in Dubai is one such treatment that helps rejuvenate the skin on a deeper level. OxyGeneo™ technology treats the skin at a deeper level hence providing superior results in the anti-aging field.
Table of Contents
What is OxyGeneo™ Facial?
OxyGeneo Facial in Dubai is a 3-in-1 super facial. It exfoliates, infuses, and oxygenates the skin. Firstly, it gives the exfoliation benefits of microdermabrasion. Then, it rejuvenates the skin with the help of a deep facial with revitalizing nutrients. Ultimately, it heals the skin from within through oxygenation.
The best thing about OxyGeneo™ treatment is that it can be done on all skin types. It means it can treat people from different ethnicities. Moreover, it can effectively treat sensitive skin, remove pigmentation, and even treat keloid scars.
As a result of this treatment, patients can get more hydrated skin that looks plumper and has an improved texture.
Aim of the Treatment
OxyGeneo treatment aims to:
- Renew the youthful glow
- Restore the skin volume
- Increase collagen production
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Reduce hyperpigmentation
How does OxyGeneo™ facial work?
It is similar to microdermabrasion as the upper skin layer is exfoliated to remove dead cells. Then, it renews and smooths the skin. The entire procedure of OxyGeneo Facial in Dubai takes about 30 minutes.
During the OxyGeneo treatment, the skin is cleansed, and nutrient-rich active ingredients are infused. We can choose between the NeoBright™ for texture improvement and skin-brightening and the NeoRevive™ for antiaging and skin rejuvenation.
The OxyGeneo™ produces carbon dioxide bubbles that lightly burst on the skin’s surface. As a result, they create a physiological response that sends oxygenated blood to the area, thus increasing skin metabolism and capillary flow.
OxyGeneo™ treats sensitive skin types and all skin tones using two different infusion processes including:
It reduces the skin sun damage effects and skin pigmentation by lightening the complexion. Generally, the formula for NeoBright™ includes:
- Kojic acid: it lightens the skin
- Azelaic acid: it evens out the skin pigmentation
- Retinol: it reduces the effects of aging
It revitalizes dull complexion as well as smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Generally, the formula for NeoRevive™ includes:
- Peptides: it repairs the skin
- Hyaluronic acid: it reduces wrinkles
- Retinol: it helps in collagen renewal
Before and After Results
Benefits of OxyGeneo™ Facial
OxyGeneo treatment has a number of benefits, including the following:
- Natural Oxygenation: OxyGeneo™ transports the body’s own supply of oxygen-rich blood to the face and other targeted areas. As a result, it takes advantage of its natural physiological response.
- Immediate results: Generally, the results are visible within an hour of the treatment.
- No downtime: OxyGeneo™ facial does not require any form of downtime and you can return to your day-to-day activities immediately.
- No irritation: It is safe for all skin types and does not cause irritation or discomfort.
- Better hydration: It hydrates the skin and plumps it.
Schedule a Consultation
If you want an all-in-one type of solution for your skin problems, consider OxyGeneo Facial in Dubai. Consult an expert dermatologist before proceeding with any new facial. You can schedule an appointment with our dermatologists at Laser Skin Care Clinic where we also offer online consultation. So, schedule an appointment by giving us a call or filling the online form.