Everyone struggles with skin problems, such as acne, sagging skin, imbalanced skin tone, eye bags, wrinkles, etc., at some point in life. Fortunately, nowadays, a number of advanced cosmetic treatments are available for getting fair, smooth, and glowing skin. Carbon Spectra Laser Peel Dubai is one of the most recommended procedures by dermatologists.
What is Carbon Spectra Laser Peel?
Spectra Carbon Peel refers to a skin rejuvenation procedure that is gentle and safe for various types of skin. The procedure yields excellent results without any downtime. It aims to:
- make skin tone even
- reduce acne
- reduce pigmentation
- improve textural irregularities
- treat enlarged pores
- increase collagen production
Moreover, the FDA has approved the procedure, so candidates don’t have to be worried about its safety and efficacy.
Who is the ideal candidate?
Although Carbon Spectra Laser Peel is not a surgical procedure, patients must fulfill general candidacy criteria. Generally, the dermatologist determines the candidacy of a patient. But typically, anyone is the right candidate if they:
- want to get rid of sagging skin, dark patches, imbalanced skin tone, acne, etc.
- are in good health
- have realistic expectations with the results
Since Spectra Laser Carbon Peel in Dubai is a non-surgical procedure, the pre-procedural instructions are not extensive. However, patients must consult their dermatologist before the procedure, and they will guide adequately.
Some general pre-procedural guidelines are as follows:
- Keep yourself safe from direct sunlight.
- Avoid intake of aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Undergo all the prescribed tests by your doctor (if any).
The Carbon Spectra Laser Peel Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis. Generally, the entire procedure takes about 20 minutes to complete. The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- First of all, the dermatologist will carefully cleanse the candidate’s skin to get rid of oils, grease, dirt, and makeup.
- After that, he/she will massage the entire face, including chin, nose, cheeks, and forehead, with the patented carbon lotion.
- The procedure is performed by using a specific laser, known as Asclepion-Spectra.
- It helps in the production of collagen that is quite important for getting a better skin tone.
- At the end of the procedure, your face is cleansed and then coated by using sunblock.
After the Spectra Carbon Peel procedure, patients need to follow specific instructions. It will help you to get better results. Your doctor will guide you according to your particular condition. Hence, the following are some of the standard instructions.
- You should apply sunscreen to protect your skin.
- Only use prescribed ointments and medicines.
- Avoid touching your skin unnecessarily immediately after the treatment.
Number of Required Sessions
Keep in mind that only one session is not enough to get the desired results. On the other hand, you have to go for multiple sessions. The sessions’ requirement depends on:
- your skin type
- the severity of the issue
- desired results
You may take a gap of almost 1 week or even a month to maintain your results. Our doctor will tell you about the required number of sessions in the initial consultation.
Schedule a Consultation
Carbon Spectra Laser Peel Dubai is an effective and safe procedure with significantly less downtime. Also, you will get a fast recovery with less chance for pigmentation. However, you should schedule a consultation to get the answer to your queries. What are you waiting for? Don’t delay while it comes to the care of your skin and appearance. Go ahead, make a phone call, and book your consultation right now!