The skin is a sensitive organ that experiences different issues from time to time. We have many skin resurfacing options when it comes to solving skin conditions. The Laser Skin Resurfacing in Dubai and Abu Dhabi is a better option to solve the problems such as;
- Lip Lines
- Facial Lines
- Frown Lines
- Crow’s Feet
- Smokers’ Lines
- Lines on the Forehead
- Lines Around Your Mouth
- What is Laser Skin Resurfacing?
- Results and Benefits
- The Machine We Use
- Who is a Candidate?
- What is the Aim of Treatment?
- Which Technique is Used?
- How is the Treatment Performed?
- How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- Cost of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Schedule a Free Consultation
- Special Discount Offer for You!
What is Laser Skin Resurfacing?
The Laser Skin Resurfacing Dubai and Abu Dhabi is a wonderful way to solve a variety of skin problems. It is an easy, short, less-expensive, and effective way to get a younger, glowing, and flawless skin. It costs less but delivers excellent results that last for a long time.
Results and Benefits
- It is virtually painless.
- No recovery time exists.
- It has no major side effect.
- It takes less than an hour to finish.
- The skin resurfacing results are instant.
- It is a non-invasive and non-surgical option.
- The results will be natural-looking.
- The skin becomes younger and flawless.
- The skin gets resurfaced and rejuvenated.
- The aging signs, scars, and sun damage get corrected.
The Machine We Use
At the Lase Skin Care Clinic, we always use the latest and commercial grade laser machines that have proven track record of delivering promising results. We often use the following laser systems. Call or visit us to know more.
- Laser Treatments: Q-Switched Nd. Yag Laser.
- Fractional CO2 Treatment: DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser.
Who is a Candidate?
You are a good candidate for this treatment if you;
- Are a healthy person.
- Do not have an oily skin.
- Have realistic treatment expectations.
- You have enough elasticity in your skin.
- Want younger, smooth, and rejuvenated skin.
- Have a lighter skin tone then you are the best.
- Aware of the fact that some complications may happen.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
Some notable aims and objectives are enlisted below;
- To boost the confidence level.
- To keep the skin safe and risk-free.
- To enhance the overall facial looks.
- To resurface and rejuvenate the skin.
- To improve the skin tone and texture.
- To deliver a younger and attractive skin.
Which Technique is Used?
The treatment is easy to perform and there are no risks involved. It can be performed on any part of the body. An advanced laser machine is used to deliver the safe laser rays to the skin. The laser light penetrates the skin and addresses the skin abnormalities effectively and without sustaining major skin harm.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
The treatment candidate will have to follow the pre-op instructions from the doctor that often include the following;
- Take the prescribed test beforehand.
- Stop using aspirin and blood-thinners.
- Stop smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.
- Regularly wear the sunscreen of relevant SPF when you go out in sun.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure by staying at home or using an umbrella (or brimmed hat).
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
The patient will have to follow the post-op instructions from the doctor that often include the following;
- Still, try to avoid smoking and drinking.
- Keep wearing sunscreen during the sun-time.
- Still, try to avoid taking aspirin and blood-thinners.
- Use cold compressor if you experience bruising and swelling.
- Visit your skin care professional if you see any unusual thing.
Cost of Laser Skin Resurfacing
The cost of Laser Skin Resurfacing in Dubai and Abu Dhabi depends on the current skin situation and the number of sessions required. Moreover, the cost may vary due to the location of the treatment facility and the expertise of the professional. A dermatologist or cosmetologist may charge more than an aesthetician. The Laser Skin Care Clinic offers it at a reasonable price and our latest offer makes it easy to take.
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you want to get a flawless skin, the best way to proceed is to book a free online consultation where our expert will educate you about the costs and benefits of a typical laser skin resurfacing treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Do it now because you have nothing to lose this way.
Special Discount Offer for You!
If you are ready to resurface and rejuvenate the skin, here is a special offer for you. If you call us or fill the online form now, you can get it at half price (50% off). So do not miss this unrivaled offer and invest in your skin’s future.