Personal hygiene is important, it makes you look attractive and clean. Laser hair removal for men has emerged as an alternative to shaving and waxing. The procedure helps you maintain your beard, and removes unwanted hair from your chest and legs. Coventiallony the procedure was preferred by women, but the amazing results have drawn men to undergo the procedure too.
Laser hair removal is a non-invasive procedure that permanently reduces hair growth in targeted areas. The procedure helps you maintain a hygienic body whilst saving the time and money that you had to spend on shaving.
Laser Skin Care Clinic offers advanced cutting-edge laser technology for men’s personal grooming. We support our clients in a way that makes the entire process more comfortable.
Table of Contents
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work for Men?
Laser hair removal is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that targets hair follicles to reduce hair growth. To target the root and hair follicles, the lasers emit pulses of light energy into the skin. Laser waves make the hair root and follicle weak and thin which gradually slows down its growth.
There are three stages in hair growth
- Anagen (the growth stage).
- Catagen (the transition stage).
- Telogen (the resting stage).
To achieve the most effective results of Laser hair removal, the target hair must be in the anagen phase. Since different hair follicles are in the growth stage at different times, multiple treatment sessions are required to target each hair follicle.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal for Men
Male laser hair removal improves your appearance and makes you look attractive. Other benefits of the treatment may include:
- Enjoy permanent hygiene and less sweating.
- Your body is perfect for pool, beach, and swimming.
- Minimal maintenance is required on the face and beard.
- It will save effort, time, and money that was spent on shaving.
- It will prevent razor friction and razor burn against stray facial hair.
- The chest, shoulder, back, and lower abdomen are free from maintenance.
- The treatment is beneficial for the athletes, they can push harder and run faster due to less resistance.
- The treatment allows the athletes to have smooth skin.
Body Areas that can be Treated
Areas that can be treated with laser hair removal for men include:
- Beard line and Neck – Shaving the areas below the beard line can be time-consuming. Laser hair removal helps you get rid of unwanted hair below the beard line, neck, and above the cheek line so that you can maintain a sharp jawline and attractive cheekbone. The treatment helps you decide on the most suitable beard design for you and sustain it for a longer duration
- Chest – Having a hairy chest can be a constant source of dissatisfaction for some people. Laser hair removal for the chest helps you get rid of hair on the chest so you may enjoy activities like swimming, an outing at the beach, and exercise at the gym. Hair free chest adds to your beauty and helps you enjoy these movements confidently.
- Back & Shoulders – Back and shoulders are hard to shave, and a hairy back and shoulder make you look less attractive. Laser hair removal for the back & shoulders helps you a hair-free and smooth skin to enhance your looks.
- Butt – Laser treatment for Butt can help you get rid of unwanted hair from the butt. Apart from helping you maintain hygiene, butt hair removal can also address the problems of ingrown hair.
- Legs – Having hairy legs can be a constant source of dissatisfaction. With excessive hair on your legs, you can’t wear shorts during summer. Laser hair removal for legs helps you get rid of the problem by targeting hair growth on your legs.
- Pubic Areas – Brazilian laser hair removal for men helps you reduce hair growth in your pubic and buttocks area. The procedure helps you avoid razor burns, allergies, and unhygienic odor. An expert practitioner safely performs the procedure and your privacy is ensured throughout the procedure.
To achieve the desired results from the procedure, men need 5 to 7 sessions of laser hair removal. The pictures below demonstrate the results of laser hair removal treatment for different body parts. This visual representation will help you better understand the wonders the procedure can do to your body.
Why Does an Average Man Get Laser Hair Removal?
An average male has to maintain his masculine image as well as hygiene by removing excessive hair from different body parts. Overly grown hair affects the attractive looks. It can also become difficult to wear some tight sports clothes if there is hair growth on your back, neck, chest, or arms.
- Men need laser hair removal for eyebrows, breadlines, and ears.
- Getting rid of hair on facial areas makes men more attractive.
- Chest and leg hair removal is important for men to enjoy summer clothing.
- Body hygiene can be easily maintained by hair removal from the shoulders and back.
Does it hurt during laser hair removal for men?
The discomfort caused during the laser hair removal procedure is not much. The procedure feels like a rubber band snapping on your skin and it is easily bearable.
Traditional hair removal methods cause more pain compared to laser hair removal, waxing and shaving hurt more than laser hair removal.
Before, During, and After Men Laser Hair Removal
Before and aftercare is important to achieve the desired results of the procedure.
- Avoid sunbath and self-tanning products before the treatment.
- The treatment area must be shaved before the laser hair removal procedure.
- This is important for the hair follicle to distribute heat evenly and keep the skin’s surface from becoming overheated.
- A gel is applied to make you feel soothing and cool.
- Safety goggles are given to protect your eyes.
- A laser machine is then moved on the surface of the skin.
- The pigment (Melanin) in the hair precisely transmits the laser energy to the hair follicle.
- The heat of laser energy destroys the fair follicle thereby reducing future growth.
- The size of the treatment determines treatment time.
- After the laser hair removal procedure, the skin gets warm and red. The skin may also cause itching
- The doctor prescribes cooling gels that should be applied to the treatment area.
- Some people experience blisters on their treated areas that usually disappear after a few hours.
Men Laser Hair Removal Cost
The laser hair removal cost for men depends on the number of treatments, size of the treatment areas, technician experience, and clinic reputation. To know more about the price packages and installments, visit laser hair removal cost.
Laser Hair Removal FAQs
Is laser hair removal permanent for male?
No, the laser makes hair follicles thin, which eventually gets slow new hairs from growing.
You don’t feel the need to shave and wax hair due to its very short and thin nature.
Can you laser male Pubic hair?
Yes, laser hair removal is safe to be performed on male Pubic areas. The treatment can be safely performed on areas including the genital area, underarms, legs, and chest. Laser Skin Care Clinic can be your next stop for male pubic hair removal in Dubai
How many sessions do men need for laser hair removal?
Mostly, 3 to 6 sessions are required in several months. Later on, they can go for maintenance sessions.
Does male Brazilian laser hurt?
Brazilian laser hair removal does not hurt. The laser's heat may cause discomfort during the sessions that will be settled down after a couple of minutes. This may feel like a rubber band snap or sting like a sunburn for some patients.
Do bodybuilders remove hair using laser hair rewmoval?
Many Bodybuilders use laser hair removal to have a smooth, silky, and hair-free chest. This enhances their muscle more beautifully.
Is it normal for men to get laser hair removal?
Yes, laser hair removal is pretty common in Men. Their primary goal is to have hair free body to maintain hygiene and enhance attractive looks.
Do men get an erection during laser hair removal?
Yes, erection during the treatment can be experienced. It is not a sexual turn-on rather it is a physical reaction that can not be avoided.
Does laser affect sperm?
No, the laser doesn't affect sperm production and erectile function. Our practitioners are experienced to perform the procedure safely.
Is laser hair removal safe on Testicles?
Yes, laser hair removal is safe on testicles if the light energy is controlled not to penetrate into the deeper tissues of testicles.
Does laser hair removal affect sweat glands?
No, laser hair removal doesn't damage sweat glands.
Schedule an Appointment
Do you want to undergo laser hair removal? You can visit the Laser Skin Care Clinic in Dubai, where our certified practitioners use state-of-the-art laser equipment to help you get rid of unwanted hair.