What is a Double Chin Removal?
Many people around us face double chin problem. It is not only fat people that experience this issue right below their face. You are never too slim to get a double chin. Double chin is also known as “turkey neck” because it looks like the neck of a turkey. A treatment that can remove it is known as a double chin removal treatment or chin reduction treatment. A double chin forms when extra fat accumulated in the chin area.
- 1 What is a Double Chin Removal?
- 2 Who is a Candidate?
- 3 *Facts You Must Know
- 4 Cost of Treatment
- 5 The Machine We Use
- 6 What is the Aim of Treatment?
- 7 Which Technique is Used?
- 8 How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- 9 How the Treatment is Performed?
- 10 Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- 11 Results and Benefits
- 13 Additional Info
- 14 Cost of Double Chin Removal
- 15 Schedule a Free Consultation
Who is a Candidate?
As a general rule, a person who has a double chin may take treatment for double chin removal. Double chin removal treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is helpful in solving the double chin problem but it is not for all who just have a double chin.
There is a criterion to qualify as a perfect candidate for a Double Chin Removal treatment. This criterion may vary from person to person but below are some general rules in this regards. Please see the following points to know the qualification guidelines for it;
- A person who has a double chin
- Simple exercises cannot remove the double chin
- A person who wants to have double chine removed
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
The Machine We Use
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use Ulthera System to lift the lower chin.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
Although there are surgical procedures and exercises available that can remove this issue, people prefer nonsurgical treatments for Double Chin Removal Dubai these days. The main aim of this procedure is to reshape the contour of the neck by removing the fat accumulated in the chin.
Which Technique is Used?
As mentioned above, we have surgical and nonsurgical procedures to make a Double Chin disappear. The list below points out some important surgical and nonsurgical treatments in this regard.
- Kybella Double Chin
The problem with surgical procedures is that they have some side effects and downtime. They cost more than the nonsurgical alternatives. Here, we are going to discuss ultherapy treatment to reduce the chin.
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use Ulthera System. We also offer Microneedling with RF for a non-invasive, non-surgical face lift.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
The preparation for the treatment is not difficult. You just need to take care of some instructions from your doctor. Some instructions of the doctor must be followed before the treatment.
- Try to avoid the sun exposure on peak hours of the sun.
- Use sunscreen of a broad spectrum when you go out in sun.
- Avoid smoking and drinking for 7 to 10 days before the procedure.
- Avoid tanning and sunbathing for two weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid wearing makeup, creams, or lotions when you go for the treatment.
- Do not use a medicine or topical product without discussing it with your doctor.
How the Treatment is Performed?
Laser Double Chin Removal Dubai & Abu Dhabi is regarded as the simplest and shortest method to curing a double chin. The treatment comprises of five simple and short steps.
- Step 1: The treatment area is cleaned with alcohol.
- Step 2: A special gel is then applied to the skin.
- Step 3: A handheld device is placed on the treatment area.
- Step 4: The sound energy converts into heat energy to provide the temperature required for collagen production.
- Step 5: The skin tightens over the next 2 to 3 months due to the production of collagen.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
The patient needs to follow the instructions of the doctor even after the successful completion of the treatment. So here are some important instructions the patient needs to follow in the aftermath;
- You can reduce the discomfort and itching by using ice cubes.
- You will have to use a strong sunscreen while going out in the sun.
- You will have to use a rich moisturizer on the treated area 2 to 3 times a day.
- You may experience a mild burning sensation in the treated areas after the treatment.
- You should avoid rubbing or massaging treated areas 5 to 7 days after the treatment.
Results and Benefits
The treatment for Double Chin Removal has plenty of benefits for the overall looks of a person. The results and benefits of the treatment vary from person to person. Written below are some important results and benefits of the procedure. The treatment,
- No downtime involved.
- Its results last for 12 to 15 months.
- Results of ultherapy are not instant.
- Delivers a more refined and elegant look.
- Significantly improve the appearance of the chin.
- Significant results start appearing after 2 to 3 months.
- Brings incredibly fast results and the recovery period is short.
- Delivers a proportionate chin ensuring a natural aesthetic look.
- Transforms overall appearance and significantly boosts self-esteem.
Cost of Double Chin Removal
The Cost of double chin removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi varies due to certain reasons. It varies from person to person because the nature of double chin removal procedure may vary from person to person. If you want to know the double chin removal procedure’s cost, please feel free to contact Laser Skin Care Clinic Dubai in confidence.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Laser Skin Care Clinic has aboard some of the finest dermatologists in Dubai. Double Chin Removal in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi might interest you, that is why we also offer this treatment there as well. You are always welcome to contact us if you need more information. For a better understanding of the treatment, please feel free to sign up for a free online consultation with one of our chin reduction experts in Dubai.