As the youth goes away, a number of physical issues affect a person. Skin also bears the brunt of these less than exciting changes. Sagginess of skin is a common aging issue that can have ill effects on the overall appearance. There are certain factors that cause this problem. Loss of collagen is the main reason behind this problem. To treat this problem, there are numerous options. Laser skin tightening is certainly the most effective noninvasive treatment to rejuvenate aging skin.
“Check out the Cost”
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Who is a candidate?
Anybody who wants to lift, tighten or tone age-affected skin in a non-invasive way can benefit from this treatment. You may be an ideal candidate for laser skin tightening if:
- Your skin is moderately lax
- You want to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles on your face
- You have moderate sagginess
- You are between ages 30 and 60
- You have realistic expectations about the results of treatment
Which Machines is used for Laser Skin Tightening?
We use the following laser machines for skin tightening
- CANDELA GENTLEMAX set on Skin Tightening Mode and
- DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser
Non-laser treatment options include:
- Radio Frequency Treatment (RFT) using Daeyang Medical’s Vinushape
- Microneedling with and without RF and
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP Treatment)
Laser Skin Tightening Dubai & Abu Dhabi Aim:
Skin Tightening Dubai aims to make you look young and robust even in your 50s and 60s. Goals of the treatment are:
- To remove crow’s feet
- To erase years off your face
- To eliminate laugh lines and hog jowls
- To turn the clock back up to 10 years
Preparing for laser skin tightening:
- Limit your sun exposure in the lead up to laser treatment
- Wear some broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 40 and above) before going out in sun
- Stop tanning and sunbathing for 2-3 weeks before laser skin tightening
- Discontinue use of products containing Retinoids and hydroxyl acids a week before the procedure
- Use only topical products recommended by the clinician
- Do not wear makeup or creams/lotion when coming for the treatment
How is the procedure performed?
The procedure of Laser skin tightening is quite simple. Following steps are involved:
- Step 1: The treatment area is washed with an antibacterial solution or wiped with alcohol swabs to make it germ-free
- Step 2: Cooling gel is applied thoroughly to the treatment site.
- Step 3: Laser beams are made incident at the treatment site using a handheld device. Laser beams bypass the top layers of the skin and work at a deeper level.
- Step 4: As the laser light enters into the skin, it leaves the top layers intact whereas the tissues in the deeper layer shrink to tighten the skin above them. Lasers also provide the right set of conditions for the skin to start producing collagen and elastin in greater amounts.
- Step 5: Ultimately the skin improves its health and gets suppler and naturally elastic. Some results can be seen right away through the final results take some time as the level of both elastic and collagen continue to move upwards.
- Expect some redness, itching and swelling in the treated area. These symptoms are temporary and subside within a few hours or at most a couple of days.
- Use ice packs to soothe skin in case you experience burning sensations in treated areas
- Do not rub or massage skin for 10 days post procedure
- Avoid exposing treated areas to direct sunlight for 2-3 months after the treatment
- Wear strong sunscreen to protect treated areas from sun damage
- Keep your skin adequately hydrated and moisturized
- Use skincare products prescribed by the doctor, retinoids and hydroxyl acids remain a big no for another 2-3 weeks post-treatment
- Do not pick or scratch at the scabs and crusts that may form after laser skin tightening
Results and Benefits:
- The best thing about Laser Skin Tightening is that it is virtually non-invasive
- It is a safer procedure and results are no different than surgical skin tightening techniques
- There are no long term side effects associated with it
- Lasers also stimulate natural collagen production which helps make your skin smooth and supple
- It can be used on multiple areas of the body including face, neck, abdomen, arms, legs, and buttocks
- It does not involve any downtime. The patient can resume routine activities immediately after the treatment
- The results are excellent as the skin shaves years off and regains a younger look.
- Results of Skin Tightening Dubai are long lasting
- You may notice a slight improvement in your skin texture but final results are obtained after a few treatment sessions.
- Laser skin tightening is the most effective non-invasive treatment to counter the effect of aging and gravity on the skin. The procedure effectively removes the lines and wrinkles on the skin and makes it smoother, tighter and firmer.
- Due to the excellent results, the demand for Laser Skin Tightening in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi is also on the rise.
- Multiple sessions are needed to get the desired results. The exact number of sessions is determined by the doctor who is treating you.
- Each session is generally performed after a gap of four to six weeks from the previous one to ensure that the skin has fully recovered.
Cost of Laser Skin Tightening:
There is no standard cost for Laser Skin Tightening in Abu Dhabi or any other part of the world. Following are the key cost determinants:
- The extent of sagginess and laxity
- Size of the treatment area
- Treatment option used
- Experience and expertise of the clinician
- The geographic location of your provider
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION:
For more information about Laser Skin Tightening Dubai or to schedule a procedure, visit us at Laser Skin Care. You can also benefit from our free online consultation offer by taking a minute to fill in the form given below.