As the youth goes away, many physical and health problems start affecting a person. Skin also bears the brunt of these less than exciting changes. Sagginess of skin is a common aging issue that can have adverse effects on the overall appearance. Several factors can cause this problem, but the loss of collagen is the main reason behind it. Fortunately, numerous options are available for treating this problem. Laser skin tightening in Dubai is undoubtedly the most effective and non-invasive treatment for rejuvenating the aging skin.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Who is a candidate?
Anybody who wants to lift, tighten or tone age-affected skin in a non-invasive way can benefit from this treatment. You may be an ideal candidate for laser skin tightening if you:
- have a moderately lax skin
- want to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles on your face
- have moderate sagginess
- are between the ages 30 and 60
- have realistic expectations with the results of treatment
Which machines are used for laser skin tightening?
We use the following laser machines for skin tightening:
- CANDELA GENTLEMAX set on Skin Tightening Mode
- DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser
Non-laser treatment options include:
- Radio Frequency Treatment (RFT) using Daeyang Medical’s Vinushape
- Microneedling with and without RF
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment
Aim of Laser Skin Tightening Dubai
Laser Skin Tightening aims to make you look young and robust even in your 50s and 60s. The treatment aims to:
- remove crow’s feet
- erase years off your face
- eliminate laugh lines and hog jowls
- turn the clock back up to 10 years
Preparing for Laser Skin Tightening
Follow the below-mentioned instructions to prepare for laser skin tightening in Dubai:
- Limit your sun exposure before the laser treatment.
- Wear broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 40 and above) before going out in the sun.
- Stop tanning and sunbathing for at least 2-3 weeks before laser skin tightening.
- Discontinue using products containing Retinoids and hydroxyl acids a week before the procedure.
- Only use topical products recommended by the clinician.
- Do not wear makeup or creams/lotion when coming for the treatment.
How is the procedure performed?
The procedure of laser skin tightening is quick and simple. It involves the following steps:
- Step 1: The treatment area is washed with an antibacterial solution or wiped with alcohol swabs to make it germ-free.
- Step 2: A cooling gel is applied thoroughly to the treatment site.
- Step 3: Laser beams are made incident at the treatment site using a handheld device. Laser beams bypass the top layers of the skin and work at a deeper level.
- Step 4: As soon as the laser light enters the skin, it leaves the top layers intact. The tissues in the deeper layer shrink to tighten the skin above them. Moreover, the laser provides the right conditions for the skin to produce collagen and elastin in more significant amounts.
- Step 5: Ultimately, the skin improves its health and gets suppler and naturally elastic. Some results can be seen right away. However, the final results take some time as both elastin and collagen’s level continues to move upwards.
Some general post-procedural care instructions are given below:
- Expect some redness, itching, and swelling in the treated area. These symptoms are temporary and subside within a few hours or at most a couple of days.
- Use ice packs to soothe the skin in case of experiencing burning sensations in the treated areas.
- Do not rub or massage the skin for 10 days post-procedure.
- Avoid exposing treated areas to direct sunlight for at least 2-3 months after the treatment.
- Wear strong sunscreen to protect treated areas from sun damage.
- Keep your skin adequately hydrated and moisturized.
- Use skin care products prescribed by the doctor. Retinoids and hydroxyl acids remain a big no for another 2-3 weeks post-treatment.
- Do not pick or scratch at the scabs and crusts that may form as a result of laser skin tightening.
- The best thing about Laser Skin Tightening is that it is virtually non-invasive.
- It is a safe procedure that provides results similar to surgical skin tightening techniques.
- There are no long-term side effects associated with it.
- Lasers also stimulate natural collagen production, which helps make your skin smooth and supple.
- It can be used on multiple areas of the body, including the face, neck, abdomen, arms, legs, and buttocks.
- It does not involve any downtime. So, patients can resume routine activities immediately after the treatment.
- The results are excellent as the skin sheds years off and regains a younger look.
- The results of Laser Skin Tightening Dubai are long-lasting.
- You may notice a slight improvement in your skin texture, but final results are obtained after a few treatment sessions.
Before and After Results
- Laser skin tightening is the most effective non-invasive treatment to counter the effect of aging and gravity on the skin. The procedure effectively removes fine lines and wrinkles on the skin and makes it smoother, tighter, and firmer.
- Due to the excellent results, the demand for Laser Skin Tightening in Abu Dhabi is also rising.
- Multiple sessions are needed to get the desired results. The doctor who is treating you determines the exact number of sessions.
- Each session is generally performed after a gap of four to six weeks from the previous one. It is to ensure that the skin has fully recovered.
How much does laser skin tightening cost?
There is no standard cost of Laser Skin Tightening in Dubai or any other part of the world. The key cost determinants are as follows:
- The extent of sagginess and laxity
- Size of the treatment area
- Treatment option used
- Experience and expertise of the clinician
- The geographic location of the provider
Laser Skin Tightening FAQs
Do skin tightening lasers really work?
Laser skin tightening treatments have proved quite effective for a number of skin-related problems. These laser treatments help address different kinds of issues, but they are commonly used for treating skin problems. They remove the outermost layer of the skin, and as a result, the skin becomes rejuvenated.
How long does laser skin tightening results last?
The results of laser skin tightening in Dubai become noticeable two months after the procedure. If an expert practitioner performs the procedure, the results look natural and last longer. Typically, laser skin tightening results last for 6-8 months. After that, patients need a follow-up session.
What is the best skin tightening device?
Different devices are used for laser skin tightening. However, not every device is approved by the FDA and doesn’t provide the desired results. CANDELA GENTLEMAX and DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser are two of the best laser skin tightening machines.
What is the newest skin tightening procedure?
The field of cosmetic surgery keeps developing and introducing new treatments regularly. Currently, the most popular skin tightening procedures are Radiofrequency (Thermalift, Thermage, and Exilis), Intense Pulsed Light Therapy, and Ultrasound Therapy.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
For more information about Laser Skin Tightening Dubai or scheduling a session, visit us at Laser Skin Care. You can also benefit from our free online consultation offer by taking a minute to fill the form below. Moreover, you can call us to schedule an appointment, and our staff representatives will guide you further.