As the youth goes away, many physical and health problems start affecting a person. Skin also bears the brunt of these less-than-exciting changes. Sagginess of the skin is a common aging issue that can have adverse effects on the overall appearance. Several factors can cause this problem, but the loss of collagen is the main reason behind it. Fortunately, numerous options are available for treating this problem. Laser Skin Tightening is one of the most effective non-invasive treatments for rejuvenating aging skin in Dubai. It counters the effects of aging and gravity on the skin by removing fine lines and wrinkles. As a result, the skin becomes smoother, tighter, and firmer.
- Aim Of The Treatment
- Who Is The Ideal Candidate?
- Body Parts That Can Be Treated With Laser Skin Tightening
- Benefits Of Laser Skin Tightening
- Machines We Use For Skin Tightening
- Pre-Procedure Instructions
- Post-Procedure Instructions
- Before and After Results
- Laser Skin Tightening Cost
- Non-Laser Treatment Options For Skin Tightening
- Laser Skin Tightening FAQs
- Do skin tightening lasers really work?
- How long does laser skin tightening results last?
- What is the best skin tightening device?
- What is the newest skin tightening procedure?
- What are the causes of Sagging skin?
- How does laser correct laxity?
- How to tighten skin After weight loss?
- How is Laser Skin Tightening Effective?
- Our Doctors
- Schedule a Consultation
Aim Of The Treatment
Laser Skin Tightening aims to make you look young and robust even in your 50s and 60s. The treatment aims to
- Address crow’s feet.
- Erase years off your face.
- Eliminate laugh lines and hog jowls.
- Turn the clock back up to 10 years.
Who Is The Ideal Candidate?
Anybody who wants to lift, tighten or tone age-affected skin in a non-invasive way can benefit from this treatment. You may be an ideal candidate for laser skin tightening if you
- Have moderately lax skin.
- Want to eliminate fine lines, and wrinkles on your face?
- Have moderate sagginess.
- Do not have a history of hyperpigmentation.
- Do not have other skin conditions, such as Eczema or sunburn, on the day of the appointment.
- People with excessive fat are also advised to refrain from the treatment.
- Have realistic expectations from the results of the treatment
Age is not a strict criterion for laser skin tightening; it can be done at any age, based on the skin condition and health of the person.
Body Parts That Can Be Treated With Laser Skin Tightening
- Under eyes.
Benefits Of Laser Skin Tightening
- The best thing about Laser Skin Tightening is that it is virtually non-invasive.
- It is a safe procedure that provides results similar to surgical skin tightening techniques.
- The treatment has minimal side effects.
- Lasers also stimulate natural collagen production, which helps make your skin smooth and supple.
- It can be used on multiple body areas, such as the face, neck, abdomen, arms, legs, and buttocks.
- Generally, it does not involve any downtime. So, patients can resume routine activities immediately after the treatment.
- The results are excellent as the skin sheds years off and regains a younger look.
- You may notice a slight improvement in your skin texture after the first session, but final results are obtained after a few treatment sessions.
Machines We Use For Skin Tightening
We use the following laser machines for skin tightening
- CANDELA GENTLEMAX set on Skin Tightening Mode.
- DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser.
Non-laser treatment options include:
- Radio Frequency Treatment (RFT) using Daeyang Medical’s Vinushape.
- Microneedling with and without RF.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment.
Before the procedure, the practitioner will take your medical history and perform a physical examination of the treatment area.
During the consultation, the doctor will give you several instructions. Make sure to abide by these instructions to achieve the desired results from laser skin tightening in Dubai.
- Limit your sun exposure before the laser treatment.
- Wear broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 40 and above) before going out in the sun.
- Stop tanning and sunbathing for at least 2-3 weeks before laser skin tightening.
- Avoid smoking to promote speedy healing after treatment.
- Discontinue using products containing Retinoids and hydroxyl acids a week before the procedure.
- Only use topical products recommended by the clinician.
- Do not wear makeup or creams/lotion when coming for the treatment.
The procedure of laser skin tightening is quick and simple. It involves the following steps
- First of all, the dermatologist washes the treatment area with an antibacterial solution or wipes it with alcohol swabs to make it germ-free.
- A cooling gel is applied thoroughly to the treatment site.
- Laser beams are made incident at the treatment site using a handheld device. Laser beams bypass the top layers of the skin and work at a deeper level.
- Laser treatments can cause superficial thermal injury, leading to controlled wounds on the skin, which stimulate collagen remodeling.
- Ultimately, the skin improves its health and gets suppler and naturally elastic. Some results can be seen right away. However, the final results take some time as both elastin and collagen level continues to move upward.
Multiple sessions are needed to get the desired results. The doctor who is treating you determines the exact number of sessions. Each session is generally performed after a gap of four to six weeks from the previous one. It is to ensure that the skin has fully recovered.
Some general post-procedural care instructions are given below
- Expect some redness, itching, and swelling in the treated area. The duration and intensity of side effects can vary from person to person.
- Use ice packs to soothe the skin in case of experiencing burning sensations in the treated areas.
- Do not rub or massage the skin for 10 days post-procedure.
- Avoid exposing treated areas to direct sunlight for at least 2-3 months after the treatment.
- Wear strong sunscreen to protect treated areas from sun damage.
- Keep your skin adequately hydrated as well as moisturized.
- Use skincare products prescribed by the doctor. Retinoids and hydroxyl acids remain a big no for another 2-3 weeks post-treatment.
- Do not pick or scratch at the scabs and crusts that may form due to laser skin tightening.
Before and After Results
Laser Skin Tightening Cost
There is no standard cost of Laser Skin Tightening in Dubai or any other part of the world. The critical cost determinants are as follows:
- The extent of sagginess and laxity.
- Size of the treatment area.
- Treatment option used.
- Experience as well as expertise of the clinician.
- The geographic location of the provider.
The longevity of results can vary greatly from person to person and depend on various factors, including the individual’s age, skin condition, lifestyle, and adherence to post-treatment care.
Non-Laser Treatment Options For Skin Tightening
Various non-laser treatments can help you tighten the skin from different body parts.
Non-laser treatments for skin tightening include
- Ultherapy is performed with the help of focused ultrasound energy.
- It is an FDA-approved non-invasive procedure.
- The ultrasound waves heat and vibrate the skin tissues to tighten the skin.
- The heat and vibration also stimulate collagen production to tighten the saggy skin.
- Ultherapy can cause some discomfort during the procedure and may result in temporary side effects such as redness, swelling, and tenderness.
Radio Frequency Treatment (RFT)
- Radiofrequency treatment is a non-invasive procedure that uses waves to tighten the skin.
- The energy waves are delivered to the dermis, the deeper layers of the skin.
- The heat of energy waves stimulates collagen production to tighten the skin.
Microneedling With And Without RF
- Microneedling is a procedure in which tiny needles are used to cause punctures to the skin.
- The body produces more collagen and elastin as a natural response to these punctures.
- This increased collagen production tightens the skin and gives it a vibrant look.
- Mirconnedling with Radiofrequency involves the use of needle penetration and high-tensioned radio pulses to tighten the skin.
- It is an effective procedure that treats saggy skin and wrinkles and promotes the skin’s natural growth.
Fillers And Injectables
- This treatment injects medication into the affected area to fulfill the collagen deficit.
- The medication tightens the skin and removes wrinkles and fine lines.
- Micro Fillers and injectables are used to fill facial creases.
- The treatment has no downtime, and the patient can continue their routine activities after the treatment.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment
- PRP treatment involves the use of the patient’s own platelet-rich blood to stimulate collagen production.
- The practitioner extracts and processes blood to extract a concentrated part of the blood that is rich in platelets.
- This Platelet-rich plasma is then injected to boost the formation of collagen.
- Collagen regeneration varies from person to person, and it is an ongoing process. The skin becomes better due to the increased collagen production.
Laser Skin Tightening FAQs
Do skin tightening lasers really work?
Laser skin tightening treatments have proved quite effective for a number of skin-related problems. These laser treatments help address different kinds of issues, but they are commonly used for treating skin problems. They remove the outermost layer of the skin, and as a result, the skin becomes rejuvenated.
How long does laser skin tightening results last?
The results of laser skin tightening in Dubai become noticeable two months after the procedure. If an expert practitioner performs the procedure, the results look natural and last longer. Typically, laser skin tightening results last for 6-8 months. After that, patients need a follow-up session.
What is the best skin tightening device?
Different devices are used for laser skin tightening. However, not every device is approved by the FDA and doesn’t provide the desired results. CANDELA GENTLEMAX and DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser are two of the best laser skin tightening machines.
What is the newest skin tightening procedure?
The field of cosmetic surgery keeps developing and introducing new treatments regularly. Currently, the most popular skin tightening procedures are Radiofrequency (Thermalift, Thermage, and Exilis), Intense Pulsed Light Therapy, and Ultrasound Therapy.
What are the causes of Sagging skin?
Saggy skin on the face and body is caused by fat loss and a decrease in collagen and elastin production. Saggy skin can occur in anyone, however, it is common who are aged.
How does laser correct laxity?
The laser energy produces heat in the deeper layers of the skin. This heat energy promotes collagen and elastin production to tighten the skin.
How to tighten skin After weight loss?
Saggy skin is a common condition after weight loss, you can use firming creams, supplements, exercise, and massage the area to tighten the skin. You may also undergo Laser Skin tightening to get rid of saggy skin after weight loss.
How is Laser Skin Tightening Effective?
Laser Skin tightening works by using laser energy to penetrate deeper layers of Skin. The laser energy produces heat to stimulate collagen production, which tightens the skin. if you do not wish to undergo laser skin tightening, several non-laser treatments can also help you get rid of the problem.
Schedule a Consultation
For more information about Laser Skin Tightening Dubai or to schedule a session, visit us at Laser Skin Care. You can also benefit from our online consultation offer by taking a minute to fill out the form below. Moreover, you can call us to schedule an appointment, and our staff representatives will guide you further.