As we age, our face and body start showing aging signs. The most noticeable aging signs are fine lines and wrinkles. They usually appear on the face and cannot go unnoticed. With the advancement in the cosmetic industry, new and non-invasive methods have been developed for skin tightening.
Ultherapy in Dubai is the latest non-surgical and pain-free facelift technique available at Laser Skin Care Clinic Dubai. The practitioners are well experienced, and the Clinic has a hygienic environment to perform your Ultherapy safely.
What is Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is a non-surgical facelift and an excellent alternative to surgical facelifts. This latest non-invasive cosmetic procedure in Dubai helps remove the effects of aging and gravity from the skin.
It is the only non-invasive technique approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to lift facial and neck skin. Moreover, it is excellent for lifting the skin under the chin and on the eyebrows. The FDA has also approved this treatment for removing fine lines and wrinkles from the following body parts:
The technique uses ultrasound energy for collagen stimulation. The energy is emitted by an Ulthera® System to gently tighten, lift, and tone the skin in these areas. The procedure leverages the practitioners to target the desired tissues using ultrasound Imaging.
The procedure is ideal for people who want to eliminate facial lines and wrinkles without surgery.
How do Ulterapy works?
Ultherapy uses micro-focused ultrasound to stimulate layers under your skin inducing thermal energy to generate a thermal effect under the skin. The thermal effect stimulates the body to generate fresh collagen, which helps tighten the skin.
Collagen helps in keeping the skin tight and fresh. With aging, collagen breaks down, resulting in sagging skin. The procedure stimulates collagen production in the body, which acts as an anti-aging effect to tighten the skin.
Before and After Results
Results of Ultherapy Treatment Dubai are not instant. Generally, it takes about 2-3 months before patients can see noticeable skin tightening in the treated areas. How long the results will last depends on the candidate’s genes, immune system, and lifestyle.
With proper care and a healthy lifestyle, the results of Ultherapy can easily last from 12 to 15 months. The best thing about Ultherapy is the lack of downtime, and candidates can resume their routine activities immediately after the treatment.
What does Ultherapy Treat?
Ultherapy in Dubai can treat the following body areas:
- Eye Brows
- Upper chest.
Ultherapy is a safe and effective skin lifting and tightening technique that can treat:
- Sagging and Loose Skin on Face and Neck
- Loose Skin Above Eye Brows
- It can lift sagging skin under the Chin (Double Chin or Turkey gobbler)
- Stimulate collagen production.
- Non-invasively lift, tighten, and tone the loose skin
- Restore a youthful appearance and facial contours
- Make candidates look robust and vibrant even in their 50s
Who is the ideal candidate?
Anyone with sagging skin on their face or other body parts can benefit from this non-surgical skin tightening procedure. An ideal candidate for Ultherapy is one with moderately loose skin.
You are a candidate for Ultherapy Treatment if you want to:
- Lift and tighten sagging facial skin
- Eliminate fine lines and wrinkles on the face
- Undergo non-surgical neck lift
- Remove fine lines and wrinkles on the chest
Machine We Use
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use the latest machines for all treatments. For Ultherapy in Dubai, we use the Ulthera® System. It is a unique machine with the following characteristics:
- It allows the practitioner to visualize dermal and sub-dermal tissues.
- The treatment performed with the machine is called the gold standard due to the level of precision, consistency, and customizability.
- The machine can treat the skin’s foundation while causing no harm to the skin’s surface.
- It has the ability to go down up to 4.5 mm, which is the deepest for any non-invasive treatment.
Before undergoing Ultherapy, candidates need to follow specific pre-procedure instructions. Generally, the practitioner provides these instructions, which are essential for a comfortable treatment.
Some general instructions are as follows:
- Avoid going out during peak sun hours for a couple of weeks before the treatment.
- Cover the target areas with a broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 40 and above) before stepping out.
- Discuss any topical products that you are using with your practitioner.
- Skincare products containing hydroxyl acids and retinoids should not be used for a week or two before the treatment.
- Do not wear makeup or creams/lotion when going to the clinic for treatment.
During the procedure
The Best Ultherapy treatment in Dubai by Laser Skin Care Clinic is a simple lunchtime procedure that does not take long to finish. Generally, it follows five steps, including:
Step 1: The practitioner cleans the treatment area with alcohol swabs to make sure it is free of germs.
Step 2: After cleaning the treatment area, the practitioner applies a specially designed gel to the treatment site. This gel allows for clear ultrasound imaging. With its help, the practitioner targets deep foundational layers of tissues where ultrasound energy is most effective.
Step 3: Then, the practitioner places a handheld device on the treatment areas of the skin. The device emits Micro-Focused Ultrasound at a controlled rate. This energy penetrates through the epidermis to the deeper layers of the skin. During this step, you may feel the energy deposited under the skin.
Step 4: Eventually, the ultrasound energy converts into heat energy and provides an optimal temperature required for collagen regeneration.
Step 5: As a result of the enhanced collagen production, a noticeable tightening of the deeper layers of skin tissues’ occurs within 2-3 months.
After the Ultherapy treatment in Dubai, candidates should follow some aftercare guidelines to make their recovery smooth and quick. Generally, these instructions are provided by the practitioner. However, some general post-treatment instructions are as follows:
- Expect mild burning sensations in treated areas after the procedure.
- Use ice packs to minimize any discomfort and itching.
- Avoid rubbing or massaging treated areas 5-7 days after the session.
- Do not expose treated areas to sunlight.
- When going out during day time, cover treated areas with strong sunscreen.
- Apply moisturizer to treated areas twice or thrice a day or as recommended by the doctor.
What are the phases of Ultherapy?
Three different phases are used for skin tightening during Ultherapy. These three phases are:
- Maturation and Remodeling
In this phase, micro-focused ultrasound energy is used to denature collagen. This initiates an inflammatory response from the body. Microphage ( A cell responsible for cleaning dead cells) digests the damaged tissues and releases protein (Cytokines) that attract fibroblasts.
This phase starts after an hour of the procedure and can last for a couple of weeks. The fibroblasts attracted in the previous phase synthesize new collagen, mainly type III Collagen. The analysis of skin revealed that collagen and elastin production increases after Ultherapy.
Maturation and remodeling
This phase starts after three weeks of the procedure, and it can last for one year. Type III collagen is replaced by type I. Type I Protein forms close links with itself and other proteins. This remodeling allows the skin to tighten and achieve the goals of Ultherapy.
What are the side effects of Ultherapy?
Although the procedure is pain-free, some mild side effects are associated with it. Some of these side-effects are:
- Redness (Erythema): You may experience redness after the treatment. The redness will go away naturally after a few hours of treatment.
- Swelling (Edema): You may experience swelling in the treated area. The swelling problem after Ultherapy will be resolved within 3 to 72 hours of treatment.
- Pain: You may experience mild discomfort while moving. This will be resolved within two days of treatment.
- Bruising: Mild brushing may also occur, which will fade away within two weeks.
What are the precautions of Ultherapy?
The procedure shall be performed by expert practitioners only, with proper precautions and skill set.
The treatment shall not be performed on the following:
- Dermal fillers
- Mechanical implants
- Breast implants.
- Thyroid gland
- Major blood vessels
- Pregnant women
People with the following disease should also avoid Ultherapy in Dubai
- Homostatic dysfunction
- Skin diseases that may affect wound healing
- Belly’s palsy
- Immune disease
Cost of Ultherapy
The starting cost of Ultherapy in Dubai is 15.75 AED per line. The starting cost for the full face and neck is 12,000 AED.
Like other cosmetic treatments, the cost of Ultherapy in Dubai also varies. Factors that affect the price of Ultherapy in Dubai are:
- The size of the treatment area
- The extent of sagginess.
- Practitioner’s experience
- Reputation and Location of the clinic
- The Clinic’s geographical location.
What is the most effective non-surgical facelift?
Ultherapy is the most effective non-surgical treatment for facelifts. The procedure uses micro-focused thermal energy to stimulate collagen and elastin production, which allows the tightening of the skin.
Is there anything better than Ultherapy?
Thermage is an alternative to ultherapy for patients who aim to improve skin texture and the quality of sagging skin. For stimulating deep layers of Skin, ultherapy is considered the most effective option.
Does Ultherapy tighten the jawline?
Ultherapy is used to tighten the skin of different areas, including Jawline. The therapy is also effective for lifting the skin of different body parts, such as the Chin.
How Ultherapy differs from Laser treatments?
Ultherapy uses ultrasound energy, while most laser treatments use light energy, which can not penetrate deeper into the skin. Ultrasound energy allows the practitioners to bypass the skin surface and target deeper skin layers.
How many treatments does ultherapy take?
Usually, it takes a single session to tighten the skin. However, more than one session might also be required if you have too much-sagging skin.
How Long Ultherapy Treatment Lasts?
Ultherapy is effective, but it cannot stop aging. This treatment only reverses the clock for your skin. Typically, Ultherapy results last for two years. For excellent results, it’s better to undergo another Ultherapy procedure after 2-3 years of the first treatment.
How is Ultherapy different?
Ultherapy targets the deeper skin cells, which are generally not reachable by other treatments. As a result, you get younger skin. In fact, this treatment puts already displaced and loose skin cells at their positions to promote skin tightening.
Is Ultherapy only effective on the face?
While it is most effective on the face, Ultherapy can also treat sagging arms, chest, abdomen, and thighs. Generally, it boils down to the expertise of the practitioner in treating your skin sagginess.
Schedule a Consultation
If you seek a cosmetic surgery clinic to get Ultherapy Treatment in Dubai, Laser Skin Care Clinic is the right choice. We offer online consultations. So, fill out the online form and discuss your case with one of our highly skilled Ultherapy experts.