Do you want to get rid of unsightly facial lines and wrinkles? Are you seeking a non-surgical treatment for sagging or wrinkled skin? If your answer is yes, then Ultherapy may be an option worth considering. Laser Skin Care Clinic now offers the procedure for all those who are seeking Ultherapy in Dubai and other states of the UAE.
Ultherapy Dubai is a great alternative to surgical facelift. It is the latest, a non-invasive cosmetic procedure used to help you repeal the effects of time and gravity on your skin. In fact, it is the only non-invasive technique that has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to lift facial and neck skin. The technique uses sound energy emitted by an Ulthera system to gently and gradually tighten, lift and tone the skin on face, neck and the brow area. So all those who are seeking an effective way to get rid of unsightly facial lines but are not willing to go under the knife can now benefit from Ultherapy in Dubai.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
|Time Required||1 Hour|
|Recovery Time||1 Week|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Who is the Right Candidate?
Anyone with visible sagginess on their face or any other part of the body can benefit from this non-surgical Skin Tightening procedure. An ideal candidate for Ultherapy in Dubai is one with moderate loose skin.
You are a candidate for ultherapy in Dubai if you want to:
- Lift and/or tighten sagging facial skin
- Eliminate fine lines and wrinkles on face
- Undergo non-surgical neck lift
- Get rid of fine lines and wrinkles on chest
Which machine is used for Ultherapy?
- At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use the Ulthera system
- We also offer Microneedling with RF for a non-invasive, non-surgical facelift
Goals of the Procedure
Ultherapy in Dubai is a safe and effective skin tightening technique that aims at:
- Lifting, tightening and toning your loose skin non-invasively
- Restoring your youthful appearance and facial contours
- Making you look robust and vibrant even in your 50s
- Avoid going out during peak sun hours, 10 am to 4 pm, for a couple of weeks before Ultherapy treatment in Dubai
- When necessary, cover the target areas with a broad spectrum sunscreen (SPF 40 and above) before stepping out
- Tanning and sunbathing should be avoided for 2 weeks before Ultherapy in Dubai.
- Discuss with your practitioner the topical products that you are using, if any.
- Skincare products containing hydroxyl acids and retinoid should not be used for a week or two before the treatment.
- Avoid smoking and drinking for 7-10 days before the Ultherapy in Dubai procedure.
- Do not wear makeup or creams/lotion when going to the clinic for treatment.
Ultherapy Treatment is a simple lunch time procedure that hardly takes half an hour for its completion. It involves the following 5 steps:
- Step 1: The treatment area is cleaned with alcohol swabs to make sure it is free of germs
- Step 2: A specially designed gel is applied to the treatment site, as it allows for a clear ultrasound imaging, using which the physician targets deep foundational layers of tissues where the sound energy is most effective.
- Step 3: The handheld device is placed on the skin on the areas that need treating and sound energy is emitted at a controlled rate. The energy penetrates through the epidermis to the deeper layers of the skin.
- Step 4: The sound energy converts into heat energy and provides an optimal temperature required for collagen regeneration.
- Step 5: Enhanced collagen production results in a noticeable tightening of the deeper layers of the skin tissues within 2-3 months.
- Expect mild burning sensations in treated areas after the procedure
- Use ice packs to minimize any discomfort and itching
- Do not rub or massage treated areas for 5-7 days after ultherapy in Dubai session
- Do not expose treated areas to sunlight for 2-3 months after every session
- When going out during the daytime, cover treated areas with a strong sunscreen
- Apply some rich moisturizer to treated areas twice or thrice a day, or as recommended by the doctor
Results of Ultherapy Treatment Dubai are not instant. It takes 2-3 months before you will be able to see notable skin tightening in the treated areas. How long will the results last depends on your genes, your immune system and above all your lifestyle? With proper care and a healthy lifestyle, results of Ultherapy can easily last from 12 to 15 months. The best thing about Ultherapy in Dubai is that it does not involve any downtime. You can resume routine activities immediately after Ultherapy treatment
Cost of Ultherapy
Like any other part of the world, there is no fixed Cost of Ultherapy in Dubai. However, stay assured that getting Ultherapy in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Dubai or Al Ain is quite affordable for even an average earner. The cost of the procedure varies with the size of the treatment area and extent of sagginess. Experience and reputation of physician and geographic location of the provider are also key cost determinants. To know the exact cost of treatment, set an appointment and let our experts assess the severity of your problem.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
If you are seeking a cosmetic surgery clinic where you could get Ultherapy in Sharjah, Dubai or Abu Dhabi then Skin Care Clinic is probably the right place to visit. We also offer free online consultations. Fill the following form and discuss your case with one of our internationally recognized ultherapy experts.
I am 40 years old but my skin on face and neck started sagging as if I was nearing my 60s. A friend of mine told me about Ultherapy, the latest non-invasive skin tightening technique. I consulted Olimpia for the procedure and just two weeks after getting Ultherapy people around me have started noticing the change. Everybody I meet nowadays tells me that I am looking more youthful and fresh now. Thanks Olimpia, Thanks Ultherapy.