As we age, our face, along with our body, starts showing aging signs. The most noticeable aging signs are fine lines and wrinkles. They usually appear on the face and cannot go unnoticed. Although there are different antiaging treatments available, none of them provides permanent results without going under the knife. However, with the cosmetic industry advancements, new and noninvasive methods have been developed for skin tightening. Ultherapy in Dubai is the latest non-surgical facelift technique.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
3 – 6 months
What is Ultherapy?
Ultherapy Dubai is a non-surgical facelift and an excellent alternative to surgical facelifts. This latest non-invasive cosmetic procedure helps remove the effects of time and gravity from the skin.
It is the only non-invasive technique approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to lift facial and neck skin. Moreover, it is excellent for lifting the skin under the chin as well as on the eyebrows. The FDA has also approved this treatment for removing fine lines and wrinkles from the following body parts:
The technique uses sound energy emitted by an Ulthera System to gently tighten, lift, and tone the skin on these areas. Anyone who wants to effectively eliminate unsightly facial lines but not willing to go under the knife can benefit from Ultherapy.
Aim of the Treatment
Ultherapy Treatment in Dubai is a safe and effective skin lifting and tightening technique that aims at:
- non-invasively lifting, tightening, and toning the loose skin
- restoring a youthful appearance and facial contours
- making candidates look robust and vibrant even in their 50s
Who is an ideal candidate?
Anyone with visible sagginess on their face or other body parts can benefit from this non-surgical skin tightening procedure. An ideal candidate for Ultherapy is one with moderately loose skin.
You are a candidate for Ultherapy Treatment Dubai if you want to:
- Lift and tighten sagging facial skin
- Eliminate fine lines and wrinkles on the face
- Undergo non-surgical neck lift
- Remove fine lines and wrinkles on the chest
Machine We Use
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use the latest machines for all treatments. For Ultherapy in Dubai, we use the Ulthera System.
Before undergoing Ultherapy, candidates need to follow specific pre-procedure instructions. Generally, the practitioner provides these instructions, and they are essential for discomfort-free treatment.
Some general instructions are as follows:
- Avoid going out during peak sun hours, 10 am to 4 pm, for a couple of weeks before the treatment.
- Cover the target areas with a broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 40 and above) before stepping out.
- Discuss any topical products that you are using with your practitioner.
- Skincare products containing hydroxyl acids and retinoid should not be used for a week or two before the treatment.
- Do not wear makeup or creams/lotion when going to the clinic for treatment.
Best Ultherapy Dubai treatment is a simple lunchtime procedure that does not take long to finish. Generally, it follows five steps, including:
The practitioner cleans the treatment area with alcohol swabs to make sure it is free of germs.
After cleaning the treatment area, he/she applies a specially designed gel to the treatment site. This gel allows for clear ultrasound imaging. With its help, the practitioner targets deep foundational layers of tissues where the sound energy is most effective.
Then the practitioner places a handheld device on the treatment areas on the skin. The device emits sound energy at a controlled rate. This energy penetrates through the epidermis to the deeper layers of the skin.
Eventually, the sound energy converts into heat energy and provides an optimal temperature required for collagen regeneration.
As a result of the enhanced collagen production, a noticeable tightening of the skin tissues’ deeper layers occurs within 2-3 months.
After the Ultherapy Dubai treatment, candidates should follow some aftercare guidelines to make their recovery smooth and quick. Generally, these instructions are provided by the practitioner. However, some general post-treatment instructions are as follows:
- Expect mild burning sensations in treated areas after the procedure.
- Use ice packs to minimize any discomfort and itching.
- Avoid rubbing or massaging treated areas for 5-7 days after the session.
- Do not expose treated areas to sunlight after every session.
- When going out during day time, cover treated areas with strong sunscreen.
- Apply moisturizer to treated areas twice or thrice a day or as recommended by the doctor.
Before and After Results
Results of Ultherapy Treatment Dubai are not instant. Generally, it takes about 2-3 months before patients can see noticeable skin tightening in the treated areas. How long the results will last depends on the candidate’s genes, immune system, and lifestyle.
With proper care and a healthy lifestyle, the results of Ultherapy can easily last from 12 to 15 months. The best thing about Ultherapy is the lack of downtime, and candidates can resume their routine activities immediately after the treatment.
Cost of Ultherapy
Like other cosmetic treatments’ costs, the Ultherapy cost Dubai is also not fixed. However, stay assured that getting Ultherapy in Dubai is relatively affordable. The cost of the procedure varies with the size of the treatment area and the extent of sagginess. Moreover, the practitioner’s experience and reputation and the provider’s geographic location are also crucial cost determinants.
Only an expert can determine the exact cost of the treatment after the initial consultation. So, schedule an appointment to know the exact price of Ultherapy in your case.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
If you seek a cosmetic surgery clinic to get an Ultherapy Treatment in Dubai, Laser Skin Care Clinic is the right choice. We offer FREE online consultations. So, fill the online form and discuss your case with one of our highly skilled Ultherapy experts.