There comes a time in life when we get sagging skin. It can be due to the natural aging process or due to some other reason. Whatever the reasons for the saggy eyelid is, it makes the person look older. People often ask silly questions such as: “did not you sleep well last night?”; “what happened to your eyes?” Overcoming this issue is easy. This topic explains how Plexr Plasma Eye Lift can normalize the sagging eyes.
- What is Plexr Plasma Eye Lift?
- Results and Benefits
- The Machine We Use
- Who is a Candidate?
- What is the Aim of Treatment?
- Which Technique is Used?
- How is the Treatment Performed?
- How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- Cost of Plexr Plasma Eye Lift
- Schedule a Free Consultation
- Special Discount Offer for You!
What is Plexr Plasma Eye Lift?
Plexr Plasma Eye Lift Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a unique procedure to restore the sagging eyelid. It is a non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment that takes short time to finish. To remove the fats in the eyelid area, a particular medication is injected through a tiny syringe. The best thing about it is: the skin does not get hurt; hence, no downtime exists.
Results and Benefits
- You will look younger.
- There is no downtime.
- You will feel more confident.
- It is a non-surgical procedure.
- Your eyes will become attractive.
- The results are long-lasting.
- The results will look natural.
- The eyelid skin will be lifted.
The Machine We Use
No machine is used in Plexr Plasma Eye Lift. Some fluids are injected into the eyelid areas to remove the excess fat.
Who is a Candidate?
- The person with the saggy
- The person with under eye hollows.
- The person who wants to lift the eyes.
- The person who wants to look younger.
- The person who wants to beautify the eyes.
- The person possessing good mental and physical health.
- The person having realistic expectations with the treatment.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
- To lift the saggy eyelid.
- To deliver natural-looking results.
- To avoid any possible damage to the skin.
- To make the patient look younger than the actual age.
Which Technique is Used?
We inject a select combination of medication to even out the plane beneath the eye and raise the skin. The hyaluronic acid fillers (Restylane and Voluma) are often used for this. Professionals mostly administer topical or local anesthesia and the procedure takes approximately 30 minutes. Though patients often get redness and swelling after it, resuming the routine activities will not be a problem. Even if such side effects bother you, consider wearing sunglasses.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- Take the prescribed medicines and tests.
- Avoid the excessive direct to the sunlight.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of treatment.
- Discontinue the use of cigarettes and alcohol 7 days before.
- Discontinue the use of aspirin and blood-thinners 7 days before.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- Avoid cigarettes and alcohol.
- Take the prescribed medicines.
- Take care of the treatment site.
- Do not take aspirin and blood-thinners.
- Avoid the direct exposure to the sunlight.
- Contact the surgeon if unusual thing happens.
Cost of Plexr Plasma Eye Lift
Some clinics offer fixed pricing for Plexr Plasma Eye Lift procedure. The truth is; the cost of cosmetic procedures is not often fixed due to some reasons. The cost depends on the expertise of the surgeon, nature of the issue, location of the treatment facility, desired results, etc. We can calculate the cost in your case; get in touch with us.
Schedule a Free Consultation
The face is the index of mind and the eyes are windows to your soul. Do you want to beautify your eyes? Do you want to take this treatment? Please call us or fill the form now and win a free online consultation and big discounts.
Special Discount Offer for You!
If you want to have Plexr Plasma Eye Lift, we have good news for you. For a limited time, Laser Skin Care Clinic is offering up to 50% discount on this treatment.