Our skin starts sagging and loses its elasticity over time due to the natural aging process and other factors such as sun exposure, smoking, and genetics also contribute to sagging skin. Saggy eyelids can occur in young people due to genetics, but it is more common in older people due to the natural aging process. Moreover, people often ask questions such as: “Did you not sleep well last night?”, “Are you tired?” Luckily, it is possible to treat droopy and sagging eyelids with Plexr Plasma Eye Lift Dubai.
What is Plexr Plasma Eye Lift?
The Plexr plasma eyelift is an innovative, non-surgical approach to revitalizing the skin around the eyes. This advanced procedure effectively targets and eliminates excess fat in the eyelids through a process known as sublimation, which vaporizes fat cells.
Utilizing a state-of-the-art device called Plexr, plasma is generated on the eyelids to facilitate this transformation. Designed as a sleek, pen-shaped instrument with a precise tip, the Plexr device creates plasma when it comes into close contact with the skin. As a result of sublimation, small brown spots appear, triggering a controlled inflammatory response that leads to the tightening of surrounding tissues. This cutting-edge treatment offers a safe and effective way to rejuvenate the appearance of your eyes.
Aim of the Treatment
The Non Surgical Blepharoplasty Dubai aims to:
- lift saggy eyelids.
- treat puffy eyes and eye bags.
- reduce dark circles.
- deliver natural-looking results.
- avoid any possible damage to the skin.
- make the patient look more refreshed and rejuvenated.
Who is the ideal candidate?
Since Plexr Plasma Eye Lift is a non-surgical procedure, anyone can benefit from it. However, an ideal candidate should have:
- saggy eyelids
- under-eye hollows
- puffy or baggy upper eyelids
- excess upper eyelid skin fold
- good mental and physical health
- realistic expectations with the Plexr Treatment Dubai
Usually, the doctor provides specific instructions about preparing for the treatment. However, some general pre-procedural instructions are as follows:
- Take the prescribed medicines and tests.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of treatment.
- The use of aspirin and blood thinners should be stopped at least 10 days before the procedure to avoid the risk of bleeding.
Before and After Results
After the Non Surgical Blepharoplasty Dubai, patients will notice their eyelid skin to be significantly lifted. Moreover, the results are long-lasting and natural-looking.
To manage post-treatment swelling, apply ice packs as needed.
- Adhere to your dermatologist’s instructions and avoid touching the treated area for at least 48 hours.
- Patients should avoid direct sunlight for a minimum of six weeks after the procedure. If you need to go outside, apply sunscreen with an SPF of 30 and avoid direct sunlight for a minimum of six weeks.
- Consider taking some time off work to facilitate a smooth recovery process.
- Scabs will form on the treated area; refrain from picking at them. Once the scabs have fallen off, you may apply makeup.
- Your practitioner will recommend avoiding vigorous activities for a few days to prevent increased blood flow to your facial muscles.
Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty Dubai is an advanced procedure that is quick, safe, and effective. It has multiple benefits, including the following:
- It is a non-surgical procedure.
- There are no cuts and stitches in the procedure.
- The procedure has no downtime.
- The eyes may appear more attractive and energetic-looking.
- Patients will appear younger and fresher.
- Patients will feel more confident.
Risks & Complications
The Plexr plasma eyelift procedure is generally safe with minimal risks involved. However, it is essential to discuss all potential risks with your plastic surgeon before undergoing the treatment. Possible risks include:
- Swelling – Persistent swelling on the eyelids may occur, but it can be managed with prescribed steroids to reduce inflammation.
- Infection – A swollen, reddish bump on the edge of an eyelid might appear, caused by a bacterial infection. In such cases, your doctor will prescribe an antibiotic ointment to treat the infection.
- Pigmentation – Pigmentation changes are rare in the eyelid area after the procedure, but may happen in some cases.
- Altered Skin Sensation – Temporary numbness in the eyelid may be experienced, but it usually resolves within a few weeks.
It is crucial to consult a qualified medical professional to assess your individual risks and ensure the best possible outcome for your Plexr plasma eyelift treatment.
Plexr Plasma Eye Lift Dubai Cost
There is no fixed price for the Plexr Plasma Eye Lift procedure. Generally, there are no fixed prices for cosmetic procedures because they depend on several variable factors. The cost depends on various factors, including:
- the doctor’s expertise
- nature of the problem
- treatment facility’s location
- number of sessions
- desired results
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, the average price of the Plexr Plasma Eye Lift varies usually starting from 3000 AED. But if you want to know the exact price for your procedure, contact us, and we will calculate the cost for you.
Schedule a Consultation
The face is the index of the mind, and the eyes are windows to your soul. Do you want to beautify your eyes? Consider a Plexr Plasma Eye Lift Dubai. Please call us or fill the form now to book an online consultation.