Have you ever wished to donate your fat just like people donate blood? Do you really want to have a fat sucking leech around to suck all pesky fat deposits? While there is no such mechanism of fat donation as such, neither is there any fat sucking leech, we do have a procedure to help you get rid of stubborn fat deposits. Laser Liposuction is – a virtually surgical and invasive procedure to melt and remove localized fat deposits.
Weight loss seems to be on about everyone’s mind these days. A balanced diet is one way to counter the problem. Greater physical activity certainly helps too. You can also add green tea to burn more fat. But what about stubborn fat deposits that love you so much that they are not ready to leave you, no matter what you do. Laser Liposuction is the obvious and guaranteed solution!
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Who is a Candidate?
Anybody eager to get rid of stubborn, localized fat deposits is a candidate for Laser Liposuction. But there is obviously a criterion that you must meet to get a license of candidacy!
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Your weight is nearly normal and stable
- You must have good health in general
- Fat on the flanks, thighs, abdomen, or any other part of the body refuses to respond to all other natural procedures – diet changes, exercise, and DIY natural remedies
- People with diabetes, heart disease, infections, and certain other conditions are not considered good candidates
Which laser system is used for fat melting?
AT Laser Skin Care Dubai, we have state of the art equipment and machinery available. For Laser Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi we use any of the following 3 machines:
- GPS Laser
What is the Aim of the procedure?
No hidden agenda! It is simple:
- To help you tone up your body
- To help you restore your sharp body contours
- To free you from any psychological stress and pressure that comes with extra pounds on
How to Prepare for the Procedure?
Some simple pre-procedure steps are required for Laser Liposuction Dubai, Abu Dhabi to make sure that you get the most out of the procedure. Some of them include the following:
- Discontinue use of any blood-thinning medicine 2-3 weeks before laser liposuction
- Aspirin, Ibuprofen and certain other anti-inflammatory drugs have blood-thinning properties
- Quit smoking a couple of weeks prior to the procedure – smokers only obviously!
- Refrain from alcoholic beverages and caffeinated drinks for 3-5 days before the treatment
- Increase your intake of water and fluids to hydrate yourself
- Have a good night’s sleep the day before procedure
- Come to the clinic in loose-fitted clothes that are easy to wear and remove
How is the Procedure Performed?
Laser liposuction Dubai is a safe and simple procedure performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia. It generally takes about an hour to complete but this can vary from person to person. The procedure steps for laser liposuction are:
- Step 1: Treatment site is cleansed with an alcohol swab to make it germ-free and then local anesthesia is administered to numb it
- Step 2: A small cannula with a laser fiber connected at its tip is carefully inserted into the skin to a certain depth, which your clinician knows better.
- Step 3: The cannula is moved back and forth, in the meanwhile allowing laser shots to target the fat deposits underneath the skin.
- Step 4: Heat energy transferred by the laser beams melts the fat cells, which are then excreted out naturally through your body’s lymphatic system.
- Step 5: Besides removing excess fat, laser fat reduction treatment also improves the level of collagen in the treated areas of the skin. This ultimately tightens the skin resulting in smoother and tighter skin.
Cost of Liposuction: Starts from AED 15000
Time Duration: 1 – 3 hours
Anesthesia: Local Anesthesia
Recovery Period: 2 – 3 weeks
Downtime: 3 or more days
Post-op Care and the Recovery Time:
Here is a list of instructions that you must follow to avoid any post-procedural complications:
- Slight swelling in the treated areas is normal.
- Use cold compresses to counter the post-treatment swelling.
- Get moving as soon as possible. This is necessary to avoid clotting.
- Avoid indulging in strenuous activities, such as games, exercise or brisk walking
- The use of compression layers is also recommended since they also help in uneventful recovery.
- Make sure that you take the prescription medicines as and when recommended by the doctor.
Results & Benefits:
It is an extremely beneficial and effective procedure for all the localized fat deposits that have stopped responding to exercise and diet.
Benefits of Laser Lipo:
- It is an invasive, virtually surgical procedure but with less pain as compared to the traditional liposuction
- Since the procedure is performed with local anesthesia, you will feel no pain or discomfort all through
- It is an FDA approved, highly safe procedure with no serious, long-term complications and side effects associated
Results of Laser Liposuction Treatment:
Cost of Laser Liposuction:
There is no fixed cost of Laser Liposuction in Dubai or any other part of the world. Price varies from person to person depending upon numerous factors:
- Size of the area to be treated
- Amount of fat that needs melting
- Experience and reputation of your surgeon
- Geographic location of your provider
- Average Cost of Laser Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi starts from AED 15000.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
Laser Liposuction is an excellent choice for people seeking treatment for fat removal as it can remove all the localized fat deposits, no matter where they are. To learn more about Laser Liposuction treatment in Dubai or to schedule a procedure, visit us at Laser Skin Care. You can also set up a free online consultation with our experts by taking a minute to fill in the form given below.