Nowadays, weight loss seems to be on everyone’s mind. One of the best ways to counter this problem is a balanced diet. Apart from that, regular physical activity helps, too. These methods help shed a few pounds, but some stubborn fat deposits don’t melt no matter what we do. Laser Liposuction Dubai is one of the best belly fat removal treatments for treating such stubborn fat deposits. It is a minor surgical and minimally invasive procedure to melt and remove localized fat deposits.
Aim of the Procedure
The best Laser Liposuction in Dubai aims to:
- help patients tone their bodies
- allow patients to restore their sharp body contours
- free patients from the psychological stress and pressure that comes with being overweight
Laser Liposuction treats the following areas:
- Double chin
- Love handles
- Inner and outer thighs
- Cellulite and localized bulges
Who is the ideal candidate?
Generally, individuals eager to lose stubborn and localized fat deposits are ideal candidates for Laser Liposuction Dubai. However, to get the candidacy license from a practitioner, every patient must meet a particular criterion.
Laser Liposuction has the following general candidacy criteria:
- Every patient must be at least 18 years old.
- The patient’s weight should be average and stable.
- It would be best if the patient is physically and medically fit.
- The fat on the patient’s flanks, thighs, abdomen, or other body parts has refused to respond to other procedures. Patients must exhaust all fat reduction options like diet changes, exercise, and DIY natural remedies before getting a Laser Liposuction.
Laser System We Use
At Laser Skin Care, we have state-of-the-art equipment and machinery available. For the best Laser Liposuction in Dubai, we use one of the following laser systems:
- GPS Laser
Moreover, the Laser Liposuction Dubai price is also influenced by the machines used for the procedure.
Some simple pre-procedure instructions should be followed before Laser Liposuction Dubai to ensure the best results. Some general guidelines include the following:
- Discontinue using any blood-thinning medicine at least 2-3 weeks before Laser Liposuction. For instance, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and some other anti-inflammatory drugs have blood-thinning properties.
- Increase your water and fluids intake to keep yourself hydrated.
- Have a good night’s sleep the day before the procedure.
- Come to the clinic in loose-fitting clothes that are easy to wear and remove.
Laser Liposuction is a safe and simple procedure performed under local anesthesia on an outpatient basis. Generally, it takes about one hour to complete, but this duration can vary from person to person.
The steps for a Laser Liposuction procedure are as follows:
- Step 1: The treatment site is cleansed with an alcohol swab to make it germ-free, and local anesthesia is administered to numb it.
- Step 2: A small cannula with a laser fiber connected to its tip is carefully inserted into the skin at a certain depth. Your practitioner knows how deep the cannula needs to be inserted.
- Step 3: The cannula is moved back and forth while allowing laser shots to target the fat deposits underneath the skin.
- Step 4: Heat energy transferred by the laser beams melts the fat cells. These are then naturally excreted through the body’s lymphatic system.
- Step 5: Besides removing excess fat, Laser Liposuction treatment also improves the collagen level in the skin’s treated areas. Ultimately, it tightens the skin making it smoother and tighter.
Laser Liposuction FAQs
Does laser liposuction actually work?
Laser Liposuction Dubai is an effective treatment that helps in melting and removing localized fat deposits from the body. Although this treatment works well on its own, the results can be improved by combining it with traditional methods.
Do you lose weight with laser lipo?
With Laser Liposuction in Dubai, you can lose a few pounds, but weight loss is not its actual goal. It aims to get rid of stubborn fat pockets to help contour and shape your body. While achieving this goal, some weight loss is expected.
How long after laser lipo will I see results?
Most patients start noticing the results of Laser liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi within 1-3 months. In the first few weeks, they will experience post-op swelling due to which results will not be noticeable. The rate of swelling reduction differs for each individual.
How many laser lipo sessions do you need?
On average, Laser Liposuction Dubai doesn't need more than one session of one hour for each area. Results start showing within a week, but due to swelling, they are not very prominent. Complete results will be visible within 1-3 months.
Which is better laser lipo or CoolSculpting?
Laser Liposuction and CoolSculpting are both excellent treatments, but each treatment has its pros and cons. Laser Lipo is a minor surgical procedure, while CoolSculpting is non-surgical. The former gives immediate results while the latter takes time. So, it isn't easy to declare one treatment superior to the other.
Patients must follow the below-given instructions to avoid any post-op complications after Laser Liposuction in Dubai:
- Slight swelling in the treated areas is expected. For this, use cold compresses to counter the post-op swelling.
- Start moving as soon as possible because physical activity is necessary to avoid clotting.
- Avoid indulging in strenuous activities, such as athletics, exercise, or brisk walks.
- The use of compression layers is also recommended as they help have an uneventful recovery period.
- Regularly take prescription medicines as and when recommended by the doctor.
Laser Liposuction is a highly beneficial and effective procedure. It allows patients to get rid of the localized fat deposits that have stopped responding to exercise and diet. However, the recovery period is slightly more extended than Lipolysis as this procedure involves cannula insertion.
Laser Liposuction has the following benefits:
- It is a minimally invasive and virtually surgical procedure, but it causes less pain than traditional liposuction.
- It is an FDA-approved, highly safe procedure with no severe and long-term complications or side effects.
- Since the procedure is performed under local anesthesia, patients do not feel any pain or discomfort throughout the procedure.
- There is virtually no blood loss during the procedure, and the fat is removed naturally.
- The procedure does not involve any stitches or incisions.
- The recovery time is also minimal.
- It also improves cellulite and tightens the skin.
- Generally, the procedure is performed on an outpatient basis.
Before and After Results
Laser Liposuction Dubai Cost
The Laser Liposuction price is not fixed because it depends on a number of variable factors. The cost of the treatment varies from person to person depending on numerous factors, including:
- size of the treatment area
- amount of fat that needs melting
- expertise as well as the reputation of the surgeon
- the geographical location of the patient as well as the provider
The average Laser Liposuction price in Dubai starts from 10000 AED for a small area, like double chin reduction. However, for slightly larger areas, the average starting price is 18000 AED. On the other hand, the average cost of GPS Laser Liposuction starts from 25000 AED.
Schedule a Consultation
Have you ever wished to donate your fat like people donate blood? Do you want to have a fat-sucking leech to suck all pesky fat deposits? Unfortunately, no such mechanism of fat donation or leech-sucking is currently available. However, we have a more practical procedure to help you get rid of stubborn fat deposits. Laser Liposuction in Dubai is an excellent choice for people seeking fat removal treatment. It can remove the localized fat deposits easily, no matter where they are.
In order to learn more about Laser Liposuction or schedule an appointment, visit us at Laser Skin Care Clinic. Moreover, you can set up an online consultation session with our experts by filling the form below.