Have you ever wished to donate your fat like people donate blood? Do you want to have a fat-sucking leech around to suck all pesky fat deposits? Unfortunately, there is no such mechanism of fat donation or leech-sucking is available currently. However, we have a more practical procedure to help you get rid of the stubborn fat deposits. Laser Liposuction in Dubai is a minor surgical and minimally invasive procedure to melt and remove localized fat deposits.
Nowadays, weight loss seems to be on everyone’s mind. One of the best ways to counter this problem is a balanced diet. Apart from that, regular physical activity helps, too. Another remedy to fight the fat is by adding green tea to the diet. All these methods help shed a few pounds. Some stubborn fat deposits won’t melt no matter what you do. Laser Liposuction Dubai is the only solution for treating such stubborn fat deposits.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Who is a candidate?
Individuals eager to lose stubborn and localized fat deposits are ideal candidates for Laser Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. However, to get the candidacy license from a practitioner, every patient must meet a certain criterion. Without fulfilling the criterion, nobody can get the procedure done.
The candidacy criteria for Laser Liposuction in Dubai is as follows:
- Every patient must be at least 18 years old.
- The patient’s weight is normal and must be stable.
- It would be best if the patient is physically and medically fit.
- If the fat on patients’ flanks, thighs, abdomen, or any other body part refuses to respond to other natural procedures. Patients must exhaust all options like diet changes, exercise, and DIY natural remedies before getting a Laser Liposuction.
- You will not be a good candidate if you are suffering from diabetes, heart disease, infections, and any other medical conditions.
Which laser system is used for fat melting?
At Laser Skin Care Dubai, we have state-of-the-art equipment and machinery available. For Laser Liposuction Dubai, we use one of the following 3 machines:
- GPS Laser
What is the aim of the procedure?
No hidden agenda! The aim of Laser Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is simple. It is to:
- help patients tone their bodies
- allow patients to restore their sharp body contours
- free patients from the psychological stress and pressure that comes with being overweight
How to prepare for the procedure?
Some simple pre-procedure steps are required for Laser Liposuction in Dubai to ensure the best results. Some of these steps include:
- Discontinue using any blood-thinning medicine 2-3 weeks before Laser Liposuction. Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and some other anti-inflammatory drugs have blood-thinning properties.
- Quit smoking a couple of weeks before the procedure – smokers only obviously!
- Refrain from alcoholic beverages and caffeinated drinks for 3-5 days before the treatment.
- Increase your water and fluids intake to keep yourself hydrated.
- Have a good night’s sleep the day before the procedure.
- Come to the clinic in loose-fitting clothes that are easy to wear and remove.
How is the procedure performed?
Laser Liposuction Dubai is a safe and simple procedure performed under local anesthesia on an outpatient basis. Generally, it takes about one hour to complete, but this duration can vary from person to person.
The steps for a Laser Liposuction procedure are:
- Step 1: The treatment site is cleansed with an alcohol swab to make it germ-free, and local anesthesia is administered to numb it.
- Step 2: A small cannula with a laser fiber connected to its tip is carefully inserted into the skin at a certain depth. Your practitioner knows how deep the cannula needs to be inserted.
- Step 3: The cannula is moved back and forth while allowing laser shots to target the fat deposits underneath the skin.
- Step 4: Heat energy transferred by the laser beams melts the fat cells. These are then naturally excreted through your body’s lymphatic system.
- Step 5: Besides removing excess fat, Laser Liposuction treatment also improves the collagen level in the treated areas of the skin. Ultimately, it tightens the skin making it smoother and tighter.
Laser Liposuction FAQs
Does laser liposuction actually work?
Laser Liposuction Dubai is an effective treatment that helps in melting and removing localized fat deposits from the body. Although this treatment works well on its own, the results can be improved by combining it with traditional methods.
Do you lose weight with laser lipo?
With Laser Liposuction in Dubai, you can lose a few pounds, but weight loss is not its actual goal. It aims to get rid of stubborn fat pockets to help contour and shape your body. While achieving this goal, some weight loss is expected.
How long after laser lipo will I see results?
Most patients start noticing the results of Laser liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi within 1-3 months. In the first few weeks, they will experience post-op swelling due to which results will not be noticeable. The rate of swelling reduction differs for each individual.
How many laser lipo sessions do you need?
On average, Laser Liposuction Dubai doesn't need more than one session of one hour for each area. Results start showing within a week, but due to swelling, they are not very prominent. Complete results will be visible within 1-3 months.
Which is better laser lipo or CoolSculpting?
Laser Liposuction and CoolSculpting are both excellent treatments, but each treatment has its pros and cons. Laser Lipo is a minor surgical procedure, while CoolSculpting is non-surgical. The former gives immediate results while the latter takes time. So, it isn't easy to declare one treatment superior to the other.
Post-Op Care and Recovery Time
Patients must follow the below-given instructions to avoid any post-op complications after Laser Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- Slight swelling in the treated areas is normal. For this, use cold compresses to counter the post-op swelling.
- Start moving as soon as possible. Physical activity is necessary to avoid clotting.
- Avoid indulging in strenuous activities, such as athletics, exercise, or brisk walks.
- The use of compression layers also recommended. They help in having an uneventful recovery period.
- Regularly take prescription medicines as and when recommended by the doctor.
Laser Liposuction Dubai is an extremely beneficial and effective procedure. It allows patients to get rid of the localized fat deposits that have stopped responding to exercise and diet.
Results & Benefits:
It is an extremely beneficial and effective procedure for all the localized fat deposits that have stopped responding to exercise and diet.
Benefits of Laser Liposuction
- It’s a minimally invasive and virtually surgical procedure but it causes less pain than traditional liposuction.
- Since the procedure is performed under local anesthesia so, patients will not feel any pain or discomfort throughout the procedure.
- It is an FDA-approved, highly safe procedure with no severe and long-term complications or side-effects.
Results of Laser Liposuction Treatment
Cost of Laser Liposuction Dubai
There is no fixed cost of Laser Liposuction in Dubai or any other part of the world. The cost of the treatment varies from person to person depending on numerous factors, including:
- Size of the area to be treated
- Amount of fat that needs melting
- Expertise and reputation of the surgeon
- The geographic location of the patient/provider
The average cost of Laser Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi starts from AED 15000.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
Luckily, laser Liposuction in Dubai is an excellent choice for people seeking for fat removal treatment. It can remove the localized fat deposits easily no matter where they are. To learn more about Laser Liposuction Dubai or schedule an appointment, visit us at Laser Skin Care. You can also set up a FREE ONLINE CONSULTATION SESSION with our experts by filling the form below.