Microneedling treatment has been used for skin rejuvenation for a long time. Recently, a new form of microneedling, Dermapen Dubai Treatment is introduced in the aesthetic industry. It is an advanced microneedling technique and a non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment. Although its fundamental principle is similar to an ordinary microneedling treatment, it delivers better results. The adjustable needle penetrates the skin up to a controlled depth.
Table of Contents
Aim of the Treatment
The primary goal of the Dermapen® treatment is skin rejuvenation. It rejuvenates the aging skin by tightening and lifting it to reduce sagginess and wrinkles. Similarly, Dermapen® is also used to treat different skin conditions like scarring, stretch marks, age spots, sun damage, and skin pigmentation.
Technique We Use
The Dermapen treatment Dubai uses cutting-edge technology, known as Microneedling, during the procedure. In fact, it is the evolution of traditional microneedling treatment, which originated in France in the early 1950s. In recent years, Dermapen® has evolved to become less invasive and more effective. Nowadays, Vitamin Infusion with Dermapen is also possible.
Dermapen® technology works by inducing the skin’s self-repair through micro-injuries. Whenever a superficial injury occurs, the skin destroys damaged tissues to replace them with fresh, healthy tissues. Injuries caused to the skin at a controlled rate also trigger collagen and elastin production making the skin supple and smooth.
Who is the ideal candidate?
The following skin conditions make anyone an ideal candidate for Dermapen Dubai Treatment:
- Acne Scars
- Burn Scars
- Surgical Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Enlarged Pores
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles (due to aging or sun damage)
- Uneven Skin Texture
- Age Spots
- Liver Spots
For the best Dermapen treatment in Dubai, candidates must follow some pre-procedural guidelines. Usually, the practitioner provides a set of instructions. However, some general pre-treatment instructions are as follows:
- Only use dermatologist-recommended topical ointments.
- Stop using skin care products with Retin-A as an active ingredient.
- Avoid taking blood thinners such as aspirin, ibuprofen, beta-blockers, cod liver oil, vitamin E, etc., at least two weeks before the procedure.
- Sun exposure is harmful, so try to avoid it. If you need to go out, wear sunblock with SPF 40 or more.
- Do not wear makeup when coming for the procedure.
Multiple needles of adjustable length are used in Dermapen Dubai treatment. The needles pierce the skin vertically to a controlled depth. Multiple needles used at high speed allow the Dermapen® to make multiple insertions simultaneously, thereby making the procedure quick and virtually painless. As a result, the skin is repaired, and new skin grows again. The treatment works efficiently and delivers better results than traditional microneedling methods.
Below are some essential post-procedure care tips to help during the recovery phase of Dermapen Treatment in Dubai:
- Avoid washing the face for about 4 to 5 hours after the procedure.
- Wear sunscreen regularly, especially when going out in the sun.
- Use a mild cleanser to thoroughly wash the face.
- Avoid applying products that may irritate your skin, especially those containing Retin-A and hydroxyl acids.
- Do not apply makeup or over-the-counter skincare products to the treatment area for two days.
Before and After Results
The results of this treatment are remarkable. Moreover, candidates can see a significant change in the skin’s surface within a week after Dermapen® treatment in Dubai. Furthermore, results are long-lasting and do not require constant maintenance.
There are many benefits of Dermapen Dubai treatment. The following are some notable results and advantages of the treatment:
- The treated areas heal quickly.
- There is virtually no downtime.
- It does not use any synthetic chemicals.
- Dermapen is a minimally invasive procedure.
- It does not cause any unnecessary trauma to the skin.
- The procedure does not involve heat or thermal energy.
- Allergic reactions or side effects are highly unlikely to occur.
Cost of Dermapen Treatment
Although the Dermapen Treatment Cost in Dubai is not fixed, it does not cost much. But only a practitioner can determine the exact cost for Dermapen®. So, consult an expert before undergoing the treatment.
Schedule a Consultation
Dermapen Dubai is a good option if you want excellent results in a short time. Laser Skin Care Clinic has onboard some of the best dermatologists who guide t patients throughout the treatment. You are always welcome to contact us if you need more information. To better understand the treatment, please feel free to sign up for online consultation with one of our experts.