The sun damage, aging, and other factors make the skin dull, polluted, and loose. The Dermamelan Treatment is a good option to cure the aging signs and sun damage thereby lightening the skin at the same time. Continue reading to know the cost, benefits, results, side effects, procedure, and more.
- What is Dermamelan Treatment?
- Results and Benefits
- Who is a Candidate?
- What is the Aim of Treatment?
- Which Technique is Used?
- How is the Treatment Performed?
- How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- Cost of Dermamelan Treatment
- Schedule a Free Consultation
- Special Discount Offer for You!
What is Dermamelan Treatment?
The dermatologists often suggest Dermamelan Treatment to reduces and eliminate acquired skin blemishes of melanic origin, increasing skin luminosity and equalizing skin tone. It is an effective treatment for all skin types and tones. Let’s discuss the details.
Results and Benefits
The treatment delivers promising results and benefits. You can expect the following;
- It has proven efficiency.
- It lightens the skin rapidly.
- It is good for all skin types.
- It good for lightening and luminosity.
- It can be taken any season of the year.
- It is for all kinds of skin blemishes of melanic origin.
Who is a Candidate?
You can be a good candidate if the following applies to you;
- The people with all skin types.
- The people with skin blemishes.
- The people with realistic expectations.
- The people who want to lighten the skin.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The Dermamelan Treatment aims at achieving the following goals;
- To lighten the skin.
- To remove the blemishes.
- To make the skin healthy.
- To make the person younger.
Which Technique is Used?
We always use the latest techniques to perform all procedures. We have the latest equipment that puts the safety of the patient first. This treatment is safe and effective and the success rate is very high. It treatment formulas act on the different melanogenesis stages to increase effects and achieve certain synergy. They have been developed from vegetable and chemical origin to guarantee the maximum level of tyrosinase inhibition.
- Sunblock filters
- Exfoliating agent
- Vitamin complex
- Vegetable extract complex
- Tyrosinase inhibitor complex
- Preservative and perfume free cosmetic base
- Complementary melanogenesis inhibitor system
- Dopatautomerase and eumelanin channel inhibitor complex
How is the Treatment Performed?
The working mechanism is quite easy to understand. It is famous for reducing and eliminating skin blemishes of melanic origin. It application hinders the melanogenesis process that paralyses melanin production for a most of time during which corneum stratum flaking plus the action of the macrophagic cells taking the melanin deposits with them. This process only works during the treatment.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
As a matter of fact, the treatment is quite short and easy to perform. It is free of major side effects and the patient will be able to resume the routine activities after the treatment. Do not apply the makeup on the treatment day. Avoid the sun exposure.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
The person who takes it must avoid the sunlight. If it is necessary to go out in the sun, must apply the sunscreen of relevant sun protection factor. It is also recommended to avoid direct sun exposure. To do so, you can use an umbrella and brimmed hat while going out in the sun.
Cost of Dermamelan Treatment
The cost of Dermamelan Treatment varies from person to person. The Laser Skin Care Clinic Dubai offers this treatment at a reasonable cost. Plus, there is a discount offer these days offer as well. To know the exact price, please feel free to contact us.
Schedule a Free Consultation
For a limited time, you can win a free online consultation where you will be able to ask any questions. So call us or fill the online form and get a free online consultation where you will be offered amazing discounts.
Special Discount Offer for You!
For a limited time, we are offering huge discounts to our internet customers. You can get many treatments at half price (50% off). So get in touch with the Laser Skin Care Clinic now by calling or filling the online form.