Acne is perhaps the most common skin trouble anywhere in the world. It affects just about everyone to a degree at some stage of life. It is especially troublesome during the adolescence when the hormones are fluctuating. A timely and effective Acne Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is important because untreated acne can lead to scarring and can also be quite painful.
Before discussing how to get rid of pimples, let’s first have a look at what causes them. Acne is caused by clogging of skin pores. This generally happens when the skin is producing too much of sebum which is the natural oil. The excess oil produced by the sebaceous glands, along with daily dirt and grime, gets trapped in open pores. This is why it is always advised to keep your face adequately moisturized.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
Anyone bothered by acne can opt for Best Pimples Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. You are a candidate for Acne Treatment if you have:
- You are at least 18 years old or above.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are nit breastfeeding.
- You want a permanent fix for your acne.
- You want to eliminate acne marks.
Aim of the Acne Treatment:
Best Acne treatment in Abu Dhabi & Dubai aims at:
- To eliminate pimples instantly
- To treat acne non-invasively
- To prevent acne from becoming worse
- To minimize chances of acne scars
Following pre-procedural care measures must be kept in mind before going for an acne removal:
- Use skin lightening cream/ointment for at least 3 to 4 weeks before treatment.
- Limit your sun exposure for a month before acne treatment.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF 40 and above whenever going out during daytime.
- Avoid all types of skin tanning, such as sunbathing and use tanning lotions.
- Discontinue use of Retin-A at least a week before the treatment.
- Stop intake of blood thinning medications 7-10 days before every session.
There are numerous treatment options for Acne and Acne Scars Treatment. Most commonly used treatments include topical treatments, chemical peels, and laser skin resurfacing.
Acne Removal Topical Treatment:
- Topical applications are generally the first defense against acne. They generally work by killing the bacteria and unclogging the pores. Retinoids and Antibiotic creams are most commonly used to get rid of pimples. These are generally effective for mild to moderate acne. In rare cases, the doctor may opt for isotretinoin. It works well when no other treatment is working but has severe side effects as well.
- These acidic solutions are applied to the skin and left in place for some time before they are wiped off. The treatment is quite effective and the strength of the peel is determined as per the individual’s requirement. This acne treatment in Dubai can also be used to treat mild to moderate acne scarring.
Acne Laser Treatment:
- Wondering which is the best acne treatment? Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing may be the answer. It takes a multipronged approach as it kills the Acne causing bacteria, unclogs the pores and resurfaces damaged skin. Fractional CO2 laser treatment is best known for best acne removal.
Laser system used for acne and acne scars treatment at Laser Skin Care Clinic is DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser.
Post-procedural care of Acne involves the following steps:
- Apply antibiotic ointment prescribed by the doctor to the treated areas.
- Avoid sun exposure for 2-3 months after every session of acne treatment in Dubai.
- Do not pick at scabs and crusts, doing so will result in permanent scarring
- Keep your skin moisturized to avoid dryness and itching.
- Do not touch your face unnecessarily.
- Rubbing and scratching treatment sites is strictly prohibited.
Results of Acne Treatment:
The Laser Acne Removal Treatment instantly kill the bacteria inside the pimples, thus offering instant relief. However, it may take a few days before the inflammation subsides completely and the scabs fall off. Treated pimples may leave behind fine blemishes. They will fade over time and completely vanish within a few weeks. So, stop wondering How to Remove Pimples Easily and opt for Fractional CO2 Laser Acne Treatment in Dubai now.
Benefits of Acne Treatment:
Benefits of this treatment includes:
- It is virtually non-surgical, non-invasive
- It does not cause any pain or discomfort
- No downtime is needed
- Recovery is generally very quick and uneventful
Schedule a Free Consultation
“How to get rid of acne” is one of the most frequently asked questions by the people here in Dubai. To get a satisfactory answer and a solution to the problem, visit us at Laser Skin Care Clinic. Alternatively, you can fill in the form given below to set up a free online consultation with our experts.
We are also offering Acne Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. Call us now to schedule an appointment.