Acne is perhaps one of the most common skin problems no matter where you live in this world. It affects almost everyone at some stage in life. It is especially troublesome during adolescence when the hormones are fluctuating. A timely and effective Acne Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is important. Otherwise, untreated acne can cause breakouts that can lead to pain as well as scarring.
Before discussing what is the best acne treatment in Dubai and other countries, let’s see what the causes are and how to avoid them.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What Causes Acne?
Acne is caused by clogging of skin pores. This generally happens when the skin produces excessive natural oil, called sebum. The excess oil produced by sebaceous glands, along with dirt and grime, gets trapped in open pores and causes acne.
This is why you should always cleanse and moisturize your facial skin with a gentle moisturizer to prevent acne.
Following things must be kept in mind before undergoing any acne treatments:
- Use skin lightening cream/ointment for at least 3 to 4 weeks before the treatment.
- Limit your sun exposure for a month before acne treatment.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF 40 or above whenever going out during the daytime.
- Avoid all types of skin tanning, such as sunbathing and using tanning lotions.
- Discontinue use of Retin-A at least a week before the treatment.
- Stop the intake of blood-thinning medications 7-10 days before every session.
There are numerous treatment options for Acne and Acne Scars Treatment. The most commonly used treatments include topical treatments, chemical peels, and laser skin resurfacing.
Acne Removal Topical Treatment
Topical applications are generally the first defense against acne. They generally work by killing bacteria and unclogging pores. Retinoids and antibiotic creams are commonly used to get rid of pimples.
These are generally effective for mild to moderate acne. In rare cases, the doctor may opt for isotretinoin. It works well when no other treatment is working but has severe side effects as well.
These acidic solutions are applied to the skin and left in place for some time before wiping off. The treatment is quite effective and the strength of the peel is determined as per the individual’s requirement. This acne treatment in Dubai can also be used to treat mild to moderate acne scarring.
Acne Laser Treatment
Wondering which is the best acne treatment in Dubai? Well, we have a fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing treatment that is the answer to all your acne problems.
It takes a multipronged approach as it kills acne-causing bacteria, unclogs the pores, and resurfaces damaged skin. Fractional CO2 laser treatment is known as the ultimate acne removal tool.
The laser system used for acne and acne scars treatment at Laser Skin Care Clinic is DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser.
Post-procedural acne care involves the following steps:
- Apply antibiotic ointment prescribed by the doctor to the treated areas.
- Avoid sun exposure for 2-3 months after every session of acne treatment in Dubai.
- Do not pick at scabs and crusts as doing so will result in permanent scarring.
- Keep your skin moisturized to avoid dryness and itching.
- Do not touch your face unnecessarily.
- Rubbing and scratching treatment sites are strictly prohibited.
Who Can Opt for Acne Treatments?
Anyone bothered by acne can opt for Best Pimples Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Pimples are also a type of acne and they can also be treated with the help of acne treatment.
You are a candidate for Acne Treatment if:
- You are not pregnant.
- If you want a permanent fix for your acne.
- You’re not breastfeeding.
- You want to eliminate acne marks.
What to Expect from These Treatments?
The Laser Acne Removal Treatment is the best acne treatment in Dubai and you can expect it to:
- eliminate pimples instantly
- treat acne non-invasively
- prevent acne from becoming worse
- minimize chances of acne scars
Results of Acne Treatment
The Laser Acne Removal Treatment instantly kills bacteria inside the pimples, thus offering instant relief. However, it takes a few days before the inflammation subsides completely and the scabs fall off.
Treated pimples may leave behind fine blemishes. But they fade over time and completely vanish within a few weeks. So, stop wondering How to Remove Pimples Easily and opt for Fractional CO2 laser acne treatment in Dubai now.
Benefits of Acne Treatment
Benefits of acne treatment include:
- It is virtually a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- It does not cause any pain or discomfort.
- There is very little downtime.
- Recovery is generally very quick.
Schedule a Free Consultation
“How to get rid of acne” is one of the most frequently asked questions by people here in Dubai. To get a satisfactory answer and a solution to this problem, visit us at Laser Skin Care Clinic. Alternatively, you can fill in the form given below to set up a free online consultation with our experts.
We are offering Acne Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. Call us now to schedule an appointment.