We all want to look fit and healthy with a slim and body, and for that we not only take care of our diet but also follow extensive workout routines, but unluckily fat in certain localized areas of the body simply remains unresponsive to these traditional fat loss techniques. People all over the world are seen seeking various ways on how to lose weight fast. While dietary adjustments and exercise offer the safest way to regain slim and shapely body, fat in certain areas is simply unresponsive to traditional weight loss tips and tricks.
If you are also wondering how to lose belly fat in Dubai quickly and successfully, you have come to the right place. Here you will get to know different Belly Fat Removal Treatment options, including tummy tuck Radio Frequency Treatment, Lipolysis and Laser Liposuction.
Who is a candidate for belly fat removal treatment?
Belly Fat Removal Treatment is for anyone who is bothered by a bumpy tummy. However, there are some pre-requisites that must be met to be an ideal candidate for the procedure.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You have localized fat deposits around the waistline and abdominal region
- The fat deposits are not responsive to exercise and diet
- Your weight is nearly normal and stable
- You have fairly elastic firm skin and toned muscles
- You have a good overall health
- You are not diabetic or a cardio patient
- You don’t smoke and drink or you are at least willing to quit for a few weeks
- You are not pregnant or nursing
- You have realistic expectations about the outcomes of belly fat removal treatment.
See some of our Best Lose Belly Fat Removal Results:
Which machine is used?
Daeyang Medical’s VINUSHAPE is used to lose fat with Radio Frequency.
What is the aim of procedure?
The aim of Belly fat Removal without Surgery is:
- To minimize the procedure time as well as the downtime after the surgery
- To help you shed belly fat and restore a shapely body in a virtually non-surgical manner
- To help you regain the youthful waistline that you had just a couple of years ago
- To take off physiological stress and pressure that comes with belly fat.
How to prepare for the procedure?
To make sure that your belly fat removal treatment is a success, it is important that you prepare yourself well for the procedure. Some simple pre-procedure tips are listed below:
- Stop intake of blood thinning medicines – aspirin, Ibuprofen and certain other anti-inflammatory drugs – 2-3 weeks before the procedure
- Quit smoking 2-3 weeks prior to the fat reduction treatment
- Stop alcohol and caffeine consumption a few days prior to the procedure
- Increase your fluid intake, especially water, to hydrate your body
- Have a sound sleep on the night of your appointment.
Treatment options to burn belly fat:
Men are considered to be at higher risk of developing belly fat than women. However, both men and women are seen anxiously asking how to get rid of belly fat in Dubai.
If you are also seeking effective answer to, “how to burn belly fat” then you have come to the right place. Laser Skin Care Clinic offers numerous treatment options to help you reduce belly fat in Dubai. Some of them are listed below:
- Tummy tuck: It is a cosmetic surgery procedure that involves surgical removal of excess belly fat. Although it is deemed to be the most effective way to get rid of bell fat, it is suitable only for those with huge fat deposits in the abdominal area. Melting fat alone can cause sagging skin. To restore a firmer tummy, some skin is excised and the abdomen is stitched together. It is a major surgery performed with general anesthesia.
- Radio Frequency Treatment: This is a virtually non-surgical non-invasive procedure that uses Radio waves to melt and dissolve fat, before it is excreted out of the body through body’s immune system. A handheld device is used to deliver radio waves to the areas of the body with fat deposits. It causes the water molecules in the body to vibrate, generating heat. This heat breaks down the fat, which is then flushed out of the body through drainage systems. RFT is a super effective procedure to lose belly fat because it can remove both the superficial and deep layers of fat.
- Lipolysis: Another virtually non-invasive, non-surgical fat melting treatment in UAE is Lipolysis. The technique uses a specially prepared chemical cocktail, containing various pharmaceutical and homeopathic medicines enzymes, minerals, vitamins and herbal extracts, to melt the fat and excrete it out of the body.
- Laser Liposuction: It is the most sought after and probably the most effective fat removal method in Dubai. It is similar to any typical liposuction procedure, where the fat deposits are liquefied and then sucked out of the body with the help of cannulas. As the name suggests, Laser Lipolysis uses heat from lasers to melt the fat. Besides melting fat, it also helps tone up the body by boosting collagen and elastin production, two naturally occurring protein fibers responsible for adding shape and structure to the skin.
Post-op care and the recovery time
Belly fat removal without surgery does not involve days off from work. It is a virtually non-invasive procedure performed on outpatient basis, and the patient is free to resume routine activities after the treatment. It also involves zero risk of complication, but only when performed by an experienced surgeon and you also follow the post procedural instructions carefully.
While your surgeon will provide you a list of instructions to follow after belly fat removal, depending upon the technique used, here are some general Dos and Don’ts that you must follow:
- Use cold compresses to minimize any post-procedural discomfort or swelling
- Resume your routine life immediately after the treatment
- Get on your feet within a couple of hours following fat removal procedure, as it will help avoid any blood or fat clotting in the treated areas
- Strenuous activities such as running, jogging, exercise and contact games must be avoided for at least a couple of weeks or until your surgeon allows you
- Wear compression garments for a speedy recovery and to restore desired contours
- Start using prescription medicines immediately after the treatment.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION
For more details about the procedure or to schedule Laser Belly Fat Removal Treatment in Abu Dhabi, Dubai or Sharjah, call Laser Skin Care Clinic now or pay us a visit. For a free expert advice on how to reduce belly fat Dubai, book a free online consultation with our laser experts by filling the form given below.