We all want to look fit and healthy with a slim body. For that, we not only take care of our diet but also follow extensive workout routines, but unluckily fat in some localized regions of the body remain unresponsive to these traditional fat-loss techniques. People all over the world seek various ways how to lose belly fat in Dubai. While dietary adjustments and exercise offer the safest way to regain a slim and shapely body, fat in certain areas is unresponsive to traditional weight loss tips and tricks.
- Aim of the Treatment
- Who is the ideal candidate?
- How to Prepare for Belly Fat Removal Treatments?
- Belly Fat Removal Treatments
- Post-Procedure Instructions
- Before and After Results
- Which treatment is right for me?
- Our Experts
- Schedule a Consultation
Laser Skin Care Clinic Specializes in various belly fat removal treatments, including tummy tuck, radio frequency treatment, lipolysis, laser liposuction, and cool sculpting.
All these treatments are time-tested and proven to give effective results for belly fat removal.
Aim of the Treatment
The aim of Belly fat Removal without Surgery is to
- Minimize the procedure time as well as the downtime after the surgery.
- Help you shed belly fat and restore a shapely body in a virtually non-surgical manner.
- Help you regain the youthful waistline that you had just a couple of years ago.
- Help you get rid of the physiological stress and pressure that comes with belly fat.
Who is the ideal candidate?
Belly Fat Removal Treatment is for anyone who is bothered by a bumpy tummy. However, an ideal candidate must meet some prerequisites for the procedure.
The ideal candidate should have
- 18 years of age.
- Localized stubborn fat deposits around the waistline and abdominal region.
- Fat deposits that are not responsive to exercise and diet.
- Maintain an average and stable weight. Your BMI needs to be slightly higher than normal.
- Relatively elastic, firm skin and toned muscles.
- Good overall health.
- Realistic expectations about the outcomes of belly fat removal treatment.
How to Prepare for Belly Fat Removal Treatments?
To ensure that your belly fat reduction treatment is a success, you must prepare yourself well for the procedure. Some simple pre-procedure tips are as follows
- Stop intake of blood-thinning medicines – aspirin, Ibuprofen, and certain other anti-inflammatory drugs – 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Increase your fluid intake, especially water, to hydrate your body.
- Have a sound sleep on the night of your appointment.
- Stop smoking and drinking, as this can delay wound healing.
- Discuss your health condition with your doctor.
Belly Fat Removal Treatments
Men are considered to be at higher risk of developing belly fat than women. However, both men and women are seen anxiously asking how to lose belly fat in Dubai.
If you are also seeking an adequate answer to “how to burn belly fat,” then you have come to the right place. Laser Skin Care Clinic offers numerous treatment options to help you reduce belly fat in Dubai. Some of them are as follows:
- Tummy Tuck.
- Radiofrequency Treatment.
- Laser Liposuction.
- Ultrasonic Cavitation.
It is a cosmetic surgery procedure that involves the surgical removal of excess belly fat. Although it is deemed the most effective way to get rid of belly fat, it is suitable only for those with substantial fat deposits in the abdominal area. Melting fat alone can cause sagging skin. The practitioner excises the skin to restore a firm tummy and then stitches the abdomen together. It is a major surgery performed with general anesthesia.
ScoolScultping is a cosmetic procedure that uses a fat-freezing method to get rid of stubborn belly fat. The procedure is also called Cryolipolysis, and it is an FDA-approved procedure to remove belly fat.
During the procedure, two paddles of the device hold the belly fat for 35 to 75 minutes. These paddles lower the temperature to freeze the fat, which destroys 20-25% of the fat cells in the targeted area. These fat cells leave your body through a natural process.
The initial results of the treatment might be seen a few weeks after the treatment, however, it will take a couple of months for the complete results to show.
Radio Frequency Treatment
Radiofrequency Treatment (RFT) is a virtually non-surgical, non-invasive procedure that uses Radio waves to melt and dissolve fat before excreting it through the body’s immune system. The practitioner uses a handheld device to deliver radio waves to the body’s areas with fat deposits. It causes the water molecules in the body to vibrate, generating heat. This heat breaks down the fat, which is then flushed out of the body through drainage systems. RFT is a super effective procedure to lose belly fat because it can remove both the superficial and deep layers of fat.
Another virtually non-invasive, non-surgical fat-melting treatment in UAE is Lipolysis. The technique uses a specially prepared chemical cocktail containing deoxycholic acid (DCA), pharmaceutical and homeopathic medicines, enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and herbal extracts, to melt the fat and excrete it out of the body.
It is the most sought-after and probably the most effective fat-removal method in Dubai. It is similar to any typical liposuction procedure, where the fat deposits are liquefied and then sucked out of the body with the cannulas’ help. As the name suggests, Laser Liposuction uses heat from lasers to melt the fat. Besides melting fat, it also helps tone up the body by boosting collagen and elastin production, two naturally occurring protein fibers responsible for adding shape and structure to the skin.
Ultrasonic cavitation or ultrasound cavitation uses ultrasound waves to destroy fat cells. It is a non-surgical fat removal method that effectively removes fat below the skin.
During the procedure, pressure is applied to the belly fat through ultrasonic vibrations. This pressure and vibration break down fat cells which eventually leave the body through urine.
Belly fat removal without surgery does not involve days off from work. These procedures are virtually non-invasive that are performed on an outpatient basis. Patients can resume routine activities after the treatment. It also involves zero risks of complication, but only when performed by an experienced surgeon, and you also follow the post-procedural instructions carefully.
While your surgeon will provide you with a list of instructions to follow after belly fat removal, depending upon the technique used, here are some general Dos and Don’ts that you must follow
- Use cold compresses to minimize any post-procedural discomfort or swelling.
- Resume your routine life immediately after the treatment.
- Get on your feet within a couple of hours following the fat removal procedure, as it will help avoid any blood or fat clotting in the treated areas.
- Avoid strenuous activities such as running, jogging, exercise, and contact games for at least a couple of weeks or until your surgeon allows.
- Wear compression garments for a speedy recovery and to restore desired contours.
- Start using prescription medicines immediately after the treatment.
Before and After Results
Which treatment is right for me?
The right belly fat removal treatment for you depends on your desired goals and your current physical health. After your inspection, a physician at laser Skin Care Clinic Dubai can determine the most suitable treatment for you.
You may book a consultation to discuss your desired goals from the treatment.
Based on this discussion and your examination, the most suitable treatment plan will be decided for you.
Schedule a Consultation
For more details about the procedure or to schedule Laser Belly Fat Removal Treatment, call Laser Skin Care Clinic now or visit us. Moreover, for expert advice on how to lose belly fat in Dubai, book an online consultation with our laser experts by filling out the form given below.