We all want to look fit and healthy with a slim and body. For that, we not only take care of our diet but also follow extensive workout routines, but unluckily fat in some localized regions of the body remain unresponsive to these traditional fat loss techniques. People all over the world seek various ways on how to lose belly fat in Dubai. While dietary adjustments and exercise offer the safest way to regain a slim and shapely body, fat in certain areas is unresponsive to traditional weight loss tips and tricks.
If you wonder how to lose weight fast and successfully, you have come to the right place. Here you will get to know different Belly Fat Removal Treatment options, including Tummy Tuck, Radio Frequency Treatments, Lipolysis, and Laser Liposuction.
Aim of the Treatment
The aim of Belly fat Removal without Surgery is to:
- minimize the procedure time as well as the downtime after the surgery
- help you shed belly fat and restore a shapely body in a virtually non-surgical manner
- help you regain the youthful waistline that you had just a couple of years ago
- take off physiological stress and pressure that comes with belly fat
Who is the ideal candidate?
Belly Fat Removal Treatment is for anyone who is bothered by a bumpy tummy. However, an ideal candidate must meet some pre-requisites for the procedure.
The ideal candidate should:
- be at least 18 years old
- have localized fat deposits around the waistline and abdominal region
- have fat deposits that are not responsive to exercise and diet
- maintain an average and stable weight
- have relatively elastic, firm skin and toned muscles
- have good overall health
- not have diabetes or cardiac problems.
- have realistic expectations about the outcomes of belly fat removal treatment.
Machine We Use
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use Daeyang Medical’s VINUSHAPE to lose fat with Radio Frequency.
To ensure that your belly fat reduction treatment is a success, you must prepare yourself well for the procedure. Some simple pre-procedure tips are as follows:
- Stop intake of blood-thinning medicines – aspirin, Ibuprofen, and certain other anti-inflammatory drugs – 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Increase your fluid intake, especially water, to hydrate your body.
- Have a sound sleep on the night of your appointment.
Belly Fat Removal Treatments
Men are considered to be at higher risk of developing belly fat than women. However, both men and women are seen anxiously asking how to lose belly fat in Dubai.
If you are also seeking an adequate answer to “how to burn belly fat,” then you have come to the right place. Laser Skin Care Clinic offers numerous treatment options to help you reduce belly fat in Dubai. Some of them are as follows:
It is a cosmetic surgery procedure that involves the surgical removal of excess belly fat. Although it is deemed the most effective way to get rid of belly fat, it is suitable only for those with substantial fat deposits in the abdominal area. Melting fat alone can cause sagging skin. The practitioner excises the skin to restore a firm tummy and then stitches the abdomen together. It is a major surgery performed with general anesthesia.
Radio Frequency Treatment
Radiofrequency Treatment is a virtually non-surgical, non-invasive procedure that uses Radio waves to melt and dissolve fat before excreting it through the body’s immune system. The practitioner uses a handheld device to deliver radio waves to the body’s areas with fat deposits. It causes the water molecules in the body to vibrate, generating heat. This heat breaks down the fat, which is then flushed out of the body through drainage systems. RFT is a super effective procedure to lose belly fat because it can remove both the superficial and deep layers of fat.
Another virtually non-invasive, non-surgical fat melting treatment in UAE is Lipolysis. The technique uses a specially prepared chemical cocktail containing various pharmaceutical and homeopathic medicines, enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and herbal extracts, to melt the fat and excrete it out of the body.
It is the most sought-after and probably the most effective fat removal method in Dubai. It is similar to any typical liposuction procedure, where the fat deposits are liquefied and then sucked out of the body with cannulas’ help. As the name suggests, Laser Liposuction uses heat from lasers to melt the fat. Besides melting fat, it also helps tone up the body by boosting collagen and elastin production, two naturally occurring protein fibers responsible for adding shape and structure to the skin.
Belly fat removal without surgery does not involve days off from work. It is a virtually non-invasive procedure performed on an outpatient basis. Patients can resume routine activities after the treatment. It also involves zero risks of complication, but only when performed by an experienced surgeon, and you also follow the post-procedural instructions carefully.
While your surgeon will provide you a list of instructions to follow after belly fat removal, depending upon the technique used, here are some general Dos and Don’ts that you must follow:
- Use cold compresses to minimize any post-procedural discomfort or swelling.
- Resume your routine life immediately after the treatment.
- Get on your feet within a couple of hours following the fat removal procedure, as it will help avoid any blood or fat clotting in the treated areas.
- Avoid strenuous activities such as running, jogging, exercise, and contact games for at least a couple of weeks or until your surgeon allows.
- Wear compression garments for a speedy recovery and to restore desired contours.
- Start using prescription medicines immediately after the treatment.
Before and After Results
Schedule a Consultation
For more details about the procedure or to schedule Laser Belly Fat Removal Treatment, call Laser Skin Care Clinic now or visit us. Moreover, for expert advice on how to lose belly fat in Dubai, book an online consultation with our laser experts by filling the form given below.