The Microneedling Treatment in Dubai uses different safe and effective techniques to yield exceptional skin rejuvenation results. It uses RF Microneedling, PRP Microneedling, as well as Dermapen® Microneedling to get radiant and smooth skin. Microneedling with PRP is one of the safest and minimally invasive techniques for improving skin health by stimulating collagen production.
What is Microneedling with PRP Therapy?
Skin needling is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that involves the use of tiny needles. It is also called Microneedling Treatment, Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), and Percutaneous Collagen Induction (PCI). Nowadays, microneedling treatment often uses advanced needling devices, which still utilize needles but provide more precise and effective treatment.
Acne scars are an unpleasant skin condition that influences the facial appearance of a person. Microneedling has long been curing acne scars as well as other skin conditions. Although the procedure involves slight pain, topical anesthetics can significantly reduce it.
Microneedling with PRP Therapy is a technique that can offer additional benefits compared to ordinary Microneedling Therapy in Dubai due to the combination of microneedling with PRP. During this treatment, the microneedling technique is combined with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to boost recovery for the skin. The PRP is obtained by centrifuging the blood and for this purpose, the patient’s blood is collected.
PRP helps in cell growth, collagen production, and tissue repair. Not only does the PRP treatment speed up recovery, it further rejuvenates the skin in treated areas.
Who is a candidate?
Anyone can be the ideal candidate for PRP Microneedling Treatment in Dubai if they have:
- stretch marks
- enlarged pores
- trauma scars
- hair loss
- dull and dehydrated skin
- pigmentation and uneven skin
- fine lines and wrinkles caused by aging and sun damage
- a skin type that is sensitive to chemical treatments and heat
- skin damage due to medication, sunburn, or chemotherapy
Aim of Treatment
Microneedling with PRP Therapy aims at achieving many objectives. The treatment:
- reduces large pores
- makes the skin smooth, flawless, and scar-free
- cures damaged skin due to medication, sunburn, or chemotherapy
- is a very effective treatment for hair loss.
- helps people with skin that is sensitive to chemical treatments and heat
- removes acne scars, trauma scars, stretch marks, fine lines, as well as wrinkles
- takes proper care to solve the problem without further damage
Technique We Use
Different methods are used these days to perform Microneedling Treatment in Dubai. PRP therapy is a recent micro-needling technique to solve a variety of skin conditions. Moreover, advanced electronic devices are used to perform microneedling that is precise and delivers accurate results. It is not recommended to perform this treatment at home using a simple roller containing microneedles, as it may not provide the same results as advanced tools and techniques used by professionals, and there may be an increased risk of complications.
How is the treatment performed?
Microneedling Treatment in Dubai typically takes about 30-60 minutes to complete, but the duration can vary depending on factors such as the size of the area being treated, the specific technique being used, and other individual factors. The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- Firstly, the practitioner applies a numbing cream to the skin to ensure that the pinpricks are not felt.
- In the meantime, the patient’s blood is drawn, and PRP is collected through a centrifuging process.
- He/she will then start the microneedling treatment.
- After microneedling, he/she will start PRP therapy. During this therapy, the platelet-rich plasma will seep into the punctures made by the needling. The practitioner will ensure to gently cover all areas with the PRP.
- If any PRP is left by the end of the treatment, the practitioner may inject it into the treated area for a further boost.
- Ideally, patients should take some time off and rest after the completion of the treatment.
Post-Treatment Care and Recovery Time
Most patients can resume their routine activities shortly after the treatment. However, some may experience redness, swelling, or discomfort that may require them to take some time off. Generally, the treatment does not have any severe side effects. However, patients must take care of their skin for a few days after the treatment to avoid any complications.
Some general aftercare tips are as follows:
- Apply cold compressions in order to relieve swelling and redness.
- Cover treated areas with sunscreen with SPF 40 or above when stepping out during the day.
- Avoid washing the treated area for at least 6 to 8 hours following the treatment.
There are many benefits of PRP Microneedling in Dubai. Below, we have mentioned some common benefits of this treatment:
- The treatment is effective and delivers natural-looking results.
- PRP can speed up the healing process, and as a result, the micro-injuries take lesser time to subside.
- The growth factors present in the PRP help produce more elastin and collagen, two critical structural proteins for skin health.
- Patients can observe a marked improvement in the texture of the skin as a result of the treatment.
- Since the blood is drawn from patients, there is no risk of an allergic reaction.
Before and After Results
Cost of Microneedling with PRP Therapy
The cost of Microneedling with PRP Therapy in Dubai is not fixed due to several factors. For instance, the cost depends on some variable factors that change in every case. These factors include the nature of the skin problem, the dermatologist’s expertise, the clinic’s pricing policy, the technology used, etc.
So, if you want to know the exact cost in your case, you should schedule a consultation session with an expert.
Schedule a Consultation
PRP Microneedling treatment in Dubai is generally a good option if you want great results in a short time. Microneedling with PRP therapy might interest people who do not want to undergo a surgical treatment for hair restoration. Laser Skin Care Clinic has some of the most experienced dermatologists on board who perform this treatment. For a better understanding of the treatment, please feel free to sign up for a consultation with one of our experts.