“Roll micro-needles and then Rock”
What is Micro Needling with PRP Therapy?
Skin needling is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that involves the use of tiny needles. It is also called Micro Needling Therapy, Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), and Percutaneous Collagen Induction (PCI). Advanced needling devices are used these days instead of mere needles. Acne scars is a horrible skin condition that makes our life worse. Micro needling has long been used to cure acne scars problem.
It is also used to cure some other skin conditions. Although there is a slight pain involved in the procedure but the pain can be dodged by using topical cosmetics. Micro needling with PRP therapy is a new micro needling technique. It is better than the ordinary Micro needling With PRP Therapy treatment. The micro needling technique is combined with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) in order to boost the recovery period for the skin.
Not only does the PRP Treatment speed up the recovery but also further rejuvenates the skin in treated areas. It paves the ways for an early recover. The PRP is obtained by centrifuging blood. For this purpose, the blood of the patient is collected. PRP is known to help cell growth, collagen production and aid in tissue repair.
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||1 Hour|
|Recovery Time||1 Week|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Who is a Candidate?
There are some requirements and if you fulfill these requirements, you could be a perfect candidate for this treatment. If you want to know who the perfect candidate for this treatment is, please see the list below: you are a perfect candidate;
- If you have stretch marks
- If you have enlarged pores
- If you have traumatic scars
- If you have dull and dehydrated skin
- If you have pigmentation and uneven skin
- If you have fine lines and wrinkles caused by aging and sun damage
- If you have a skin type that is sensitive to chemical treatments and heat
- If you have a skin that is damaged due to medication, sunburn, or chemotherapy
The Machine Used
Promoitalia’s PRP System is used to perform this procedure.
What is the aim of Treatment?
The treatment aims at achieving many objectives. If you want to know more about the aims and objectives of this treatment, please see the list below. The treatment;
- Reduces your large pores
- Makes your skin smooth, flawless, and scar-free
- Takes proper care to solve the problem without further damage
- Cures damaged skin due to medication, sunburn, or chemotherapy
- Suits people with the skin that is sensitive to chemical treatments and heat
- Removes your acne scars, traumatic scars, stretch marks, fine lines, and wrinkles
Which Technique is used?
Different techniques are used these days to perform micro needling treatment in Dubai. PRP therapy is a recent micro needling technique to solve a variety of skin conditions. Electronic devices are used these days to perform micro needling. These devices are precise and deliver good results. A simple roller containing micro-needles is also manually used to perform this treatment at home.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
The preparation for this treatment is not an uphill task. You just need to follow some simple instructions of your doctor. If you want to know more about the preparation for this treatment, please see the list below;
- Do not wear makeup before the treatment
- Try to quit smoking and limit your alcohol intake
- You should keep applying the topical ointments on your skin
- Avoid tanning and sunbathing for 3-4 weeks before the treatment
- You need to know the side effects so that you could manage after the treatment
- Discontinue use of topical creams such as Retin-A at least a week before the treatment
- Reach the clinic well in time – at least 1.5 hour before your treatment is scheduled. This will allow to amply numb the treatment area.
- Wear sun block and do not expose your skin to the sun for a longer period of time You should understand how the treatment works
How the Treatment is performed?
The treatment is not very long and it just takes a short time to complete. If you want to know how this treatment is performed, please see the list below;
- A numbing cream is applied to the skin to ensure that the pinpricks are not felt
- In the meantime blood is drawn and PRP is collected through centrifuging process
- The micro needling is started and is followed by PRP which can seep into the punctures made by the needling
- All areas are gently covered with the PRP
- Some PRP may be left at the time of the conclusion of the treatment
- Your doctor may choose to inject it into treated area for further boost
- The treatment from start to finish is generally completed in less than an hour
- You may experience some redness had in the treated areas accompanied with mild swelling
- But this should not be a cause of concern for you as it lasts for a few hours and then fades away automatically
- Ideally, you should take some time off and rest after the completion of the treatment.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
The treatment involves some side effects. It takes some time until you completely recover from the side effects. You need to take proper care of your skin after the treatment. If you want to know more about the recovery time requirements, please see the list below;
- Expect some swelling and redness in the treated areas. Applying cold compressions may help relieve symptoms
- Do not wash the treated area for 6 to 8 hours at least
- Don’t massage or rub your skin for 5 to 7 days at least
- Avoid exposing treatment site to direct sunlight for a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks
- Cover treated areas with a sunscreen with Sun Protection Factor (SPF) 40 and above as you step out during day time
- While you may be allowed to resume non-strenuous routine activities immediately after the treatment, do not indulge in aggressive activities, such as running, jogging, exercising and all other activities that may raise your pulse and cause excessive sweating
Results and Benefits
The treatment is effective and delivers natural-looking results. There are many benefits of this treatment. If you want to know more about the benefits of this treatment, please see the list below;
- PRP has the ability to speed up the healing process and the micro injuries take lesser time to subside.
- The growth factors that are present in the PRP help in greater production of elastin and collagen, two critical structural protein for skin’s health.
- A marked improvement in the texture of the skin can be observed as a result of the treatment.
- Since the blood is drawn from the patient and used on him or her, the risl of allergic reaction is removed.
Cost of Micro Needling with PRP Therapy
The cost of the treatment is not fixed due to some reasons. The cost is not fixed because it depends on some variable factors that change in every case. For example, the cost depends on the nature of the problem your skin faces, the experience of the dermatologist, the fee of the clinic, the technology used to treat, etc. if you want to know the cost in your case, you should schedule a consultation session with an expert.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Micro needling with PRP therapy is a good option if you want better results in a short time. Laser Skin Care Clinic has aboard some of the finest dermatologists in Dubai. Micro needling in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi might interest you, that is why we also offer this treatment there. You are always welcome to contact us if you need more information. For a better understanding of the treatment, please feel free to sign up for a free consultation with one of our experts.