As we climb up the ladder of age, our body starts showing aging signs such as skin laxity and dehydrated skin. Profhilo treatment for skin remodeling is a non-surgical treatment that helps you reverse aging signs such as skin laxity. The treatment provides a boost and hydration to your skin with the help of bio-remodeling of sagging tissue.
What is Profhilo?
Profhilo is an injectable skin remodeling treatment used for immediate skin hydration and tightening. The treatment has won multiple aesthetic awards including the 2019 Highly Commended – Aesthetics Awards Injectable Product of the Year due to its instant and long-lasting results.
- Profhilo injection improves skin elasticity
- It is an ideal treatment for people who are above the age of 30 and are experiencing fine lines, wrinkles, and crepe-like skin.
- The treatment can improve your skin quality and appearance, with results that may last several months, but this can vary from person to person.
Aim of the Treatment
Profhilo Injections in Dubai aim to:
- offer skin rejuvenation
- hydrate the skin
- get rid of aging signs
- boost the firmness of the skin
- tighten the skin
- improve skin tone and texture
- eliminate wrinkles and fine lines
What’s the difference between Profhilo, Dermal Fillers, and Botox?
The main difference between Profhilo, dermal fillers, and botox treatment is the way they function and the areas they can treat.
Some of the key differences between these three are:
Dermal Fillers are injectables used to target facial lines and wrinkles. Dermal fillers work by plumping the areas of the skin that have lost volume due to aging. The key difference between Dermal fillers and Profhilos is that dermal fillers add volume to your face and have the potential to change the structure of your face.
Dermal fillers are preferred for targeting a specific area through lifting and volumizing the area.
Botox injections use a toxin called OnobotulinumtoxinA, which blocks nerve signals to muscles, thereby reducing their contraction and the appearance of wrinkles. Botox injections are primarily used for reducing the appearance of facial wrinkles and lines.
Botox injections are ideal to be used for the upper face. In contrast, the Profhilo treatment works best for the lower face and other areas of the skin.
Profhilo is an injectable skin treatment that is rich in Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and other beneficial ingredients. The body naturally contains hyaluronic acid, which acts as a lubricant for joints and maintains moisture in the skin.
The treatment does not add volume to your face but improves skin laxity.
One thing common about Profhilo, botox, and Dermal Fillers is that all three are used to rejuvenate the skin and make you look younger.
How Does Profhilo Work?
Profhilo is a lunchtime procedure that can be completed in 15-20 minutes. Profhilo functions to hydrate the skin from the inside just like an internal moisturizer. These injections are administered into the mid to deep dermis layer of the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin production for improved skin laxity.
The treatment results in glowing, radiant, and smooth Skin.
During the procedure of Profhilo Treatment, hyaluronic acid for the skin is injected into the targeted areas. The solution quickly distributes into the skin, resulting in enhanced hydration and elasticity by stimulating collagen production. The exact types and amounts of collagen activated can vary based on individual skin conditions and the specifics of the treatment.
The treatment promotes or stimulates the production of collagen and elastin over time, this makes the skin firmer, more elastic, and hydrated.
Generally, about 2 sessions are enough to get the desired results.
What areas can be treated?
Profhilo treatment is usually performed for facial areas.
The treatment is also effective for rejuvenating the skin in these areas
- Perioral Lines
- Marionette lines
Results and Recovery
No, or minimal downtime is linked to the procedure. So, you can expect quick and desired results with the procedure. If you have followed all steps accurately, you will be able to get outstanding and promising results. Hence, you can return to your routine work right after the procedure, but you must avoid heavy activities for a few days. Our experts highly recommend using sunscreen to prevent UV light rays.
Most people can continue their routine activities right after the treatment. however, you need to follow these instructions to make the most of Profhilo’s treatment
- You should avoid makeup for 12 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid alcohol and vigorous exercise for 48 hours.
- Avoid sunbathing and extreme temperatures for a period advised by your doctor, typically a few days, after the treatment.
- You may experience bruising which will go away within a few days.
Benefits of Profhilo Treatment Dubai
You can achieve the following benefits with Profhilo Treatment Dubai:
- It restores the skin’s radiance.
- It increases the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- The procedure improves skin texture and tone.
- The procedure lifts the skin.
- It helps achieve a more attractive and younger appearance.
- Candidates get a significant boost in their confidence.
- It hydrates the skin.
- The procedure comes with little to no downtime.
- It is time-saving.
- Candidates need fewer sessions to get their desired results.
- The procedure is non-surgical.
- It is a cost-effective procedure that comes with minimal side effects.
Side effects of Profhilo treatment.
Typically, side effects are temporary and not permanent for Profhilo treatment Dubai, but as with any medical procedure, there can potentially be rare complications or adverse reactions including
- Allergic Reaction.
- Infection. (if the procedure isn’t carried out correctly or hygienically)
These side effects subside within days, but if they last longer, you may consult your dermatologist at Laser Skin Care Clinic Dubai for expert advice.
Schedule a Consultation
Profhilo Treatment in Dubai is an excellent treatment for fighting aging signs. If you also want to undergo this treatment, get our initial consultation before stepping ahead. We highly recommend availing of this session as we care for you and want to clarify your queries before proceeding. You just need to fill out the following form or call us. Moreover, you can visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.