Lipolysis in Dubai, also known as Lipodissolve, is a non-surgical alternative to Laser Liposuction. It is a non-invasive technique that involves injecting a chemical cocktail into the subcutaneous fat. Generally, this cocktail contains pharmaceutical and homeopathic medications, plant extracts, vitamins, and other ingredients. These chemicals primarily work by dissolving localized fat accumulations. Moreover, the hormones used to induce lipolysis include epinephrine, norepinephrine, ghrelin, testosterone, and cortisol.
Table of Contents
Who is the ideal candidate?
Anybody who wants to eliminate excess localized fat from any body part can go for Lipolysis Injections in Dubai. However, patients must fulfill specific pre-requisites in order to be ideal candidates for the procedure.
The right candidate for Lipolysis must:
- be overweight but not obese
- be in good physical health
- have realistic expectations from the procedure
Generally, a surgeon assesses the candidacy of patients for Lipolysis after the initial physical examination.
Aim of the Treatment
The objective of Lipolysis in Dubai is to:
- remove localized fat deposits without surgery
- help regain a shapely physique, as well as sharp body contours
- take off physiological stress and pressure that comes with extra fat
Machine We Use
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use Daeyang Medical’s VINUSHAPE to perform Lipolysis Treatment in Dubai.
You must follow particular pre-treatment instructions prior to getting Lipolysis Injections in Dubai:
- Discontinue intake of blood-thinning medications two weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid medications that may boost metabolism. Discuss in detail with your doctor.
- Take a good night’s sleep the day before the procedure.
- Have a healthy meal 3 to 4 hours before the treatment.
Lipolysis Treatment in Dubai is a simple lunch hour procedure that comprises of the following steps:
- The treatment works by injecting the chemical cocktail into the subcutaneous fat.
- The practitioner injects a small amount of medication into the treatment spot.
- The medicinal conglomerate works by breaking down the lipids.
- It also induces hydrolysis of triglycerides into absorbable glycerol and free fatty acids.
- The lipoproteins transport triglycerides to the adipose tissues as well as muscles through the blood.
- In the adipose tissues, these triglycerides undergo Lipolysis to yield fatty acids and glycerol.
- Fatty acids enter the bloodstream and are then used for cellular uptake.
- Free fatty acids are not always consumed immediately. The glycerol, on the other hand, is absorbed by either the liver or the kidney.
The post-treatment care after Lipolysis in Dubai comprises of the following key steps:
- Use prescribed pain medications to alleviate any pain or discomfort.
- Applying cold compresses may help reduce redness, swelling, as well as discomfort in the treatment area.
- Be gentle with treated areas. Avoid rubbing and massaging them for a couple of days, at least.
- Do not touch the treatment site unnecessarily; otherwise, it will increase the chances of infection.
- Avoid strenuous activities for a couple of weeks at least.
- Increase your liquid intake to keep yourself hydrated.
Before and After Results
Lipolysis is a quick procedure that takes about 10 minutes to complete. Moreover, it does not involve any downtime. You can come to the clinic, get treated, and return to work soon after. However, the results of the treatment are not instant. You have to wait for a few weeks before the injected medicinal cocktail starts working.
Some of the benefits of Lipolysis for fat melting that attract people include:
- It is a virtually non-invasive and non-surgical fat reduction treatment.
- The procedure is safe as well as quick because it takes only a few minutes to complete.
- It has no downtime and is highly effective in getting rid of localized fat.
- The side effects are minimal and generally subside on their own within a couple of days.
How effective is lipolysis for fat reduction?
Lipolysis in Dubai is an extremely effective treatment for fat reduction. Moreover, the treatment is also safe for treating submental fat. Generally, it does not require any adjunctive treatment to address skin laxity.
What are the side effects of lipolysis?
Lipolysis injections are relatively safe and do not cause severe side-effects. Some temporary side-effects may include swelling, redness, pain, discomfort, infection, bruising, or scarring. In some extreme cases, blood clotting can also occur.
How long do lipolysis injections take to work?
The effects of lipolysis injections do not take long to appear. However, patients have to wait for at least 6-8 weeks before seeing complete results. During the initial period, the treatment area may appear fuller than before due to swelling. But once it subsides, patients will see long-lasting results.
Is lipolysis for weight loss?
Lipolysis treatment is not designed for weight loss; instead, it is a fat removal process. Patients lose weight as a result of losing the fat, but it does not directly target their weight. Moreover, it helps tighten the skin in the treatment area. So, it resembles different fat removal procedures instead of weight loss methods.
What is the cost of Lipolysis treatment?
The cost of Lipolysis injections varies due to several factors. These factors include the clinic’s location and reputation as well as the practitioner’s expertise and qualification. Moreover, the number of sessions and type of machine used also influence the final cost. The cost of Lipolysis in Dubai is relatively lower than in other parts of the world. However, the quality of treatment is never compromised due to the low price.
Schedule a Consultation
For more information or to get the Lipolysis in Dubai or schedule a session, visit us at Laser Skin Care. Besides, sign up for online consultation by filling in the form given below and let our experts guide you.