Morpheus 8 Treatment in Dubai at Laser Skin Care Clinic
Morpheus 8 is a non-surgical anti-aging cosmetic treatment that combines two of the most effective anti-aging technologies, radiofrequency and micro-needling. The combination of both these technologies allows the practitioner to perform the procedure in less time with much better and more efficient results.
The treatment stimulates collagen and elastin production, which reverses aging effects on different body parts. At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we are committed to treating your aging problem with the most advanced laser technologies.
Table of Contents
Key benefits of Morpheus 8
The key benefits of the treatment are:
- Morpheus 8 delivers the deepest fractional treatment. It can penetrate up to 8 mm (7mm + 1mm thermal profile) and target subdermal tissues.
- Two different handpieces are used during the treatment, this gives more treatment options to the practitioner.
- Four tips, each with a different micro needling configuration, are used to perform the procedure.
- The Radio Frequency (RF) is delivered to four different depths.
- The burst mode allows the practitioner to deploy the energy to multiple depths in a single cycle. This significantly reduces the treatment time, minimizes injury, and gives uniform treatment results
- The procedure is safe to be performed on all six Fitzpatrick skin types.
How does Morpheus 8 work?
Morpheus 8 treatment causes micro-punctures on the treatment area. During the natural healing process from the damage of micro-punctures, the body produces collagen, improves tissue support, and remodels elastic fiber to give you a youthful look.
Four fractional tips with different micro-needles configurations are used for micro-punctures
- Prime 12 – This tip comes with 12 pins and can penetrate 4-5 mm deep into the skin. It is used for the forehead, inner arms, and delicate female body areas.
- Resurfacing 24 Pin – This tip has 24 pins and it is used to target small tissues.
- Morpheus8 24 pin – This tip is used for dermal and subdermal remodeling.
- Body 40 Pin – This tip has 40 pins and it is used to target large body parts.
The micro-needless penetrate the skin and emit heat energy through radiofrequency waves. This heat tightens the fat and skin of the treatment area. The heat energy also restructures deep thermal layers to address the problem of sagging skin.
Who is it for?
Morpheus 8 treatment can be performed on all six skin types of the Fitzpatrick scale. An ideal candidate for the treatment can be someone who:
- Has visible facial lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
- Has a sound medical and emotional health
- Has realistic expectations from the treatment.
- Is not happy with sagging skin, acne scars, stretch marks, and sun damage.
Morpheus 8 treatment can treat the following body areas:
Who should avoid Morpheus 8?
There are several conditions under which the treatment should be avoided. The treatment can be delayed to ensure the safety of the patient.
People who have the following conditions should avoid Morpheus 8 treatment:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding Women
- People suffering from herpes, simplex, eczema, sores, and rashes.
- People who recently got anti-aging injections.
- People suffering from Active Acne.
What does Morpheus 8 Treatment involve?
The patient is given a time for the consultation, and after the arrival, the patient’s skin is examined at Laser Skin Care Clinic to assess if he/she is a good candidate for the treatment. The practitioner discusses the skin problems with the patient to learn about the desired results from the procedure.
Depending on the needs of the patient, a customized plan is made to address the skin concerns. The procedure is performed under topical anesthesia to eliminate the discomfort.
Results of Morpheus 8 Treatment
- Morpheus 8 is a revolutionary treatment that improves your skin tone, texture, and tightness.
- The treatment gives you a plumber and smoother skin within 1 to 2 sessions of treatment.
- You will notice a positive change after a few weeks of treatment. The complete results of the treatment appear after three months.
How many sessions are required?
The number of required sessions depends on your desired results. Morpheus 8 treatment can be effective even after the first treatment, however, 2-4 sessions are recommended to achieve spot-free and youthful skin.
What are the side effects of Morpheus 8?
Morpheus 8 treatment has mild side effects which subside on their own. Some people experience a burning sensation for the initial 24 hours.
- Slight bruising
Cost of Morpheus 8
The starting cost of Morpheus 8 treatment in Dubai is 3,000 AED. The cost may vary depending on the following factors
- Treatment Area
- Practitioner’s expertise
- Location of the clinic
- Facilities available at the clinic.
Morpheus 8 FAQs:
How long does Morpheus8 last?
Morpheus is an anti-aging treatment that stimulates collagen production to reverse the effects of aging. The results of the treatment can last for up to one year.
Is Morpheus8 worth the money?
Yes, Morpheus 8 is worth the money. 75 percent of the people were happy with the results of the treatment. The changes in their appearance included reduced wrinkles and facial lines, faded acne scars, less sun damage, and firmer skin.
Can Morpheus8 be used under the eyes?
Yes, Morpheus 8 is an ideal solution for treating dark circles under the eyes. The treatment can improve under-eye skin tone.
Does Morpheus 8 damage skin?
Morpheus 8 delivers uniform results without causing thermal damage to the dermis.
What age should you get Morpheus8?
Typical candidates for Morpheus 8 are men and women who are between 30 to 55.
Schedule an Appointment
Do you want to undergo Morpheus8 Treatment? You can visit the Laser Skin Care Clinic in Dubai, where our certified practitioners use state-of-the-art laser equipment to help you get your desired skin anti-aging results