Drooping skin is one of the aging signs that affect your overall personality. Also, it can affect your confidence and self-esteem badly. If you are suffering from the same then it’s time to end your worries. Laser Skin Care is offering the latest procedure of thread lift. We are using the latest techniques of Silhouette Thread to provide you with the best experience with thread lift in Dubai. Before getting the treatment, you should know the procedure, which goals can be achieved by getting this procedure, what the results will be, and many more. Continue reading to explore interesting facts regarding this advanced treatment.
What is Thread Lift Treatment?
A thread lift is an amazing alternative to a surgical facelift. This procedure allows you to enjoy outstanding benefits without undergoing any surgical treatment. The Silhouette thread is inserted into the skin that works for repositioning the facial tissues. As a result, you will get tightening effects.
Following goals can be achieved with this procedure. Have a look!
- To tighten your skin.
- To get a life in the skin.
- To redefine your facial texture.
- To rejuvenate your skin.
- To become happier, confident & attractive than before.
Are You A Good Candidate?
Our doctors will guide you if this treatment will be worthy enough for you or not. Hence, you are a good candidate if;
- You have sagging & loose skin.
- You have frown lines or crow’s feet.
- You would like to get rid of a double chin.
- You have marionette lines.
- You have appeared nasolabial folds.
During the initial consultation, our doctors will let you know the preparative measures. You need to follow these guidelines to get the best possible results. These guidelines will be on the basis of your specific case. Hence, some of the common things are under as for your help. Have a look!
- Avoid direct sun exposure for about 1 week before the procedure.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for about 7 to 10 days prior to the procedure.
- Avoid intake of supplements. Let your doctor know if you are already taking any.
- Get all prescribed tests done.
- Take prescribed medicines regularly (if any).
How is the Treatment Performed?
The procedure is performed in an outpatient setting. The total time depends on the condition of your skin. Normally, about 30-40 minutes are enough to complete the procedure. It starts with the administration of local anesthesia so that you may not feel any kind of pain. A fine needle is used by our expert doctor to insert a suture into the skin. Further, our doctors will guide you about the procedure in detail before performing it.
You can expect outstanding benefits with the results. You will get rid of aging signs and sagging skin. Also, you will get a lifting in your facial features. If you would like to look young and attractive, then this procedure is best for you. Furthermore, you will get a toned face.
Post-Op Care and Recovery Time
You can resume your activities right after the procedure as there is no downtime required. However, our doctors will let you know about specific postoperative instructions that you need to follow. Following are the common guidelines.
- Don’t massage your neck or face for about 15 days after the procedure.
- Limit the movement of your face.
- Use prescribed medicines and apply topical ones on your stitches.
- Avoid heavy activities for about 2 weeks.
- Utilize extra pillow to elevate your head.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Utilize cold compressions to get rid of swelling & discomfort.
- Take prescribed pain killers in case of need.
The procedure comes with a number of benefits. Have a look!
- Less/no downtime is linked to the procedure.
- It is effective & safe.
- It lifts your skin in an effective manner.
- It helps in removing aging signs (wrinkles, fine lines, saggy skin).
- The minimally invasive procedure comes with less pain.
- It defines your face.
Like any other procedure, this process also comes with a few complications. Hence, you don’t need to be worried as they appear for a temporary basis. You can use cold compresses and the instructions provided by your doctor to get rid of them. These complications may include;
- Tenderness in the skin
Schedule A Consultation
What else you need when you have such an amazing treatment of thread lift in Dubai? Here, at our clinic, we are providing the procedure in an expert way by using the advanced technique. Schedule a consultation now to know more in this regard. All you need is to fill the following form and one of our correspondents will get back to you.