Drooping skin is one of the aging signs that significantly affect our personality. It negatively impacts our personalities as well as affects our confidence and self-esteem. If you are suffering from the problem of drooping skin, it’s time to end your worries. Laser Skin Care is offering the latest procedure of Thread Lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. We use the latest Silhouette Thread techniques to provide the best experience with a thread lift. But, before undergoing the treatment, you should learn about the procedure. You should be aware of the goals that this procedure can achieve and what the results will be.
Continue reading to learn about thread lift in detail. We have shared all information that you need before undergoing a thread lift in Dubai.
What is Thread Lift Treatment?
A thread lift is an amazing alternative to a surgical facelift. It lets us enjoy the outstanding benefits of a facelift without surgical treatment. The Silhouette Thread is inserted into the skin for repositioning the facial tissues. As a result, we get tightening effects, and our facial texture appears redefined.
The following goals can be achieved with a Thread Lift:
- Tightening the skin
- Enlivening the skin
- Redefining the facial texture
- Rejuvenating the skin
- Making the patient happier, confident, and attractive than before
Are You A Good Candidate?
Our doctors will guide patients thoroughly if this is the correct treatment for them or not. Typically, anyone is a good candidate if they:
- have sagging and loose skin
- need to reduce or remove the frown lines or crow’s feet
- would like to get rid of a double chin
- want to get rid of the marionette lines
- have obvious nasolabial folds (smile lines)
During the initial consultation, our doctors guide patients about the preparative measures. The patient must follow these guidelines to get the best possible results. For each patient, these guidelines differ based on their specific cases.
The following instructions are given to patients before a Thread Lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- Avoid direct sun exposure for about 1 week before the procedure.
- No alcohol consumption for about 7 to 10 days before the procedure.
- Avoid intake of supplements. Patients must inform the doctor if they are taking any supplements or medications.
- Get all prescribed tests done.
- Take prescribed medicines regularly (if any).
How is the Treatment Performed?
The procedure of a Thread Lift Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis. The total treatment time depends on every patient’s skin condition. Typically, about 30-40 minutes are enough to complete the procedure. Moreover, our doctors will thoroughly guide the patients before performing the procedure.
The Thread Lift procedure starts with the administration of local anesthesia. Due to anesthesia, the patient may not feel any pain. Our expert doctor uses a fine needle to insert a suture into the skin.
Patients can expect outstanding results from a Thread Lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. They will get rid of aging signs and sagging skin. Moreover, they will get a lift in their facial features. They will also get a toned face.
This procedure is ideal for anyone who wants to look young and attractive.
Thread Lift FAQs
How long does thread lift last?
The results of a thread lift Dubai become noticeable after 4-6 months. Usually, these results last for 12-36 months (one to three years). Although a facelift results last longer than a thread lift, the thread lift procedure is minimally invasive and non-surgical
Is thread lift permanent?
The short answer is NO. A thread lift does not provide permanent results, but the results can last from 1-3 years without any complications. Even though a facelift offers results that last longer than this treatment, they aren't permanent either.
How many times can you have a thread lift?
The results of a thread lift can easily last for 1-3 years. So you can undergo a thread lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi after this period if you are healthy. However, only an expert professional can guide the patient about when and how many times they can have the treatment.
Is a thread lift painful?
A thread lift Dubai is a non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure. It means that this treatment will be mildly painful but not as painful as a surgical procedure. Moreover, patients may experience swelling, bruising, soreness, and redness after the procedure.
Can thread lift break?
Although extremely unlikely, the threads used in a thread lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi can break during or after the procedure. However, the thread can only break during the first two weeks and not after that. So, the patient must be careful during this period.
Post-Op Care and Recovery Time
Patients can go back to their routine right after the procedure because there is no downtime. But our doctors will provide specific postoperative instructions that they must follow.
Some common guidelines are as follows:
- No neck or face massage for about 15 days after the procedure.
- Limit the movement of the face.
- Use prescribed medicines only and apply topical medications on stitches.
- Avoid heavy activities for about 2 weeks.
- Use an extra pillow to elevate your head.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Apply cold compressions to get rid of swelling and discomfort.
- Take prescribed pain killers in case of need.
The Thread lift Dubai procedure comes with many benefits. Some benefits are mentioned below:
- The procedure has minimal to no downtime.
- A Thread Lift is an effective and safe treatment.
- It will effectively lift the skin.
- Aging signs (wrinkles, fine lines, saggy skin) will reduce after this procedure.
- The minimally invasive procedure comes with less pain.
- It will define the facial texture and features.
Like any cosmetic procedure, this process also comes with a few complications. But most risks associated with a thread lift are only temporary or semi-permanent. We can use cold compresses and instructions provided by the doctor to get rid of them.
The complications associated with a Thread Lift may include:
Schedule A Consultation
What else do you need for skin rejuvenation when you have a treatment as amazing as a Thread Lift? At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we skillfully provide thread lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi using advanced techniques. Schedule a consultation NOW to learn more about the procedure. Fill the below-given form, and one of our correspondents will get back to you.