The appearance of dark circles under the eyes is a common problem, bothering both men and women worldwide. Have you ever wondered how to get rid of dark circles? Fortunately, this is a treatable problem with several available treatments. Considering the increasing demand for Dark Circles Treatment Dubai, Laser Skin Care has also introduced some effective dark circle removal treatments.
Table of Contents
Causes of Dark Circles
In order to find the best treatment for dark circles, we must identify their underlying cause. Many factors contribute to dark circles’ appearance under the eyes, from genetics to dehydration to allergies.
Below is a list of common causes of under-eye skin darkening:
- Under-eye volume loss
- Lower eyelid laxity
- Bulging of under-eye fat
- Loss of volume in the cheeks
- Nasal congestion
- Skin allergies
- Hyperpigmentation caused by sun damage as well as Melasma
- Venous congestion in under-eye blood vessels
- Environmental pollution
Pre-procedural care is an essential aspect of Laser Treatment for Dark Circles in Dubai. Here is a list of basic guidelines to follow before the treatment:
- Avoid direct sun exposure and start wearing sunscreen at least a week before dark circles treatment.
- Stay hydrated by drinking enough water.
- Fill in all the prescriptions ahead of time.
- Avoid facials or any other skin care treatments for at least a month.
There is a long list of options available for Dark Circles Treatment Dubai. Some of the most commonly used treatments include:
- Topical Eye Creams and Serums
- Chemical Peels
- Injectable Dermal Fillers
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
Topical Eye Cream
- Mild to moderate discoloration around eyes caused by Melasma or sun damage is generally treated with topical bleaching agents.
- Creams containing Kojic acid, Vitamins C and K, green tea, as well as licorice as active ingredients are recommended by dermatologists for treating dark circles.
- Although these creams rarely provide a permanent solution to the problem, they temporarily mask the skin pigmentation.
- Chemical peeling also offers a reliable solution to skin darkening issues, be it on cheeks, chin, forehead, or around the eyes.
- This Dark Circles Treatment in Dubai usually treats dark circles caused by hyperpigmentation. It not only peels off the dark skin around the eyes but also boosts collagen production.
- Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) and glycolic acid chemical peels are mainly used to treat dark circles around the eyes.
- Dermal fillers are the best dark circles under eyes treatment for dark circles due to facial volume loss.
- Dermatologists use these soft gel-like substances to correct dark circles caused by loss of facial volume, under-eye volume, or fat descent in the cheeks.
- Hyaluronic acid fillers are the most commonly used dermal fillers. However, results of dermal fillers are also temporary, lasting for a few months to one year.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
- As you age, the skin becomes thinner, exposing the blood vessels under the eyes like blue or dark purple circles.
- If this is the case, some doctors recommend their patients Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) therapy as a dark circles treatment. It helps decrease pigmentation problems and enhances overall skin texture.
- On the other hand, some dermatologists also use Dark Circles Laser Treatment Dubai. Laser Skin Resurfacing treats under-eye circles by rejuvenating the skin’s collagen production.
- Lasers help reduce dark circles by stimulating collagen production in the affected areas.
- The most effective and probably the safest treatment for dark circles is the Mesotherapy technique.
- A practitioner injects a chemical cocktail containing pharmaceutical drugs, minerals, enzymes, and supplements under the eyes in targeted areas.
- The mixture helps reduce dark circles as well as bags under the eyes. However, multiple sessions of mesotherapy treatment might be needed to get the desired results.
Post-procedural care is an integral part of Dark Circles Treatment Dubai. Although patients can immediately return to work the day after the treatment, they must follow some aftercare instructions. Some general post-procedural instructions are as follows:
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water to stay hydrated. It aids the natural healing process of the body.
- The use of cold compressions can help to minimize swelling around the eyes.
- Limit sun exposure and stay indoors at peak hours.
- Wear a sunscreen of at least SPF 50 or above.
- Apply the topical medications as directed by the surgeon.
Before and After Results
The results of Laser Treatment for Dark Circles in Dubai are instant and long-lasting. The dark circles will dramatically reduce after the first treatment. After 4 to 6 laser treatments, dark circles will be a thing of the past.
Cost of Dark Circles Treatment Dubai
There is no fixed dark circles treatment cost as it varies based on the severity of the problem and the chosen treatment. Moreover, the dermatologist’s experience and expertise and the provider’s geographic location are also vital cost-determinants. However, the average starting price of Laser Treatment for Dark Circles in Dubai is 840 AED.
Dark Circles Treatment FAQs
Which treatment is best for dark circles removal?
A number of treatments are available for treating dark circles. Usually, the choice of treatment depends on the severity of the dark circles. Common treatments for dark circle removal Dubai include, topical eye creams, chemical peels, dermal fillers, mesotherapy, and laser skin resurfacing.
Can laser remove dark circles under eyes?
If you want to remove dark circles around eyes in Dubai, consider a laser treatment. Laser treatments work by targeting the melanin pigment under the eyes. As a result, the dark circles become lighter and eventually fade. It helps make the skin appear more youthful and rejuvenated.
Is laser treatment effective and safe for dark circles?
Laser treatment effectively and safely removes dark circles under the eyes. The wavelength of the laser beams can be adjusted depending on the severity of the dark circles. Moreover, the specialist can also adjust the pulse characteristics and radiant exposure according to the patient’s requirement and skin condition. Due to such characteristics, laser treatments can be termed safe and effective for dark circles.
Which facial is good for dark circles?
Different facial treatments also help treat dark circles. However, if they occur due to an underlying medical condition, a facial may not work. The most effective facial treatment for dark circles is the Dermapen Mesofacial. Moreover, some facial peels also work efficiently to reduce dark circles. These include Radiance Peel, Spectra Carbon Peel, and Diamond Peel.
Is there surgery for dark circles?
Lower eyelid surgery or blepharoplasty is an effective surgical procedure for eliminating dark circles. However, this surgery is only performed when no other procedure proves effective. Since the undereye area is relatively sensitive, surgeons and patients both try to avoid surgically treating dark circles. Moreover, in most cases, the dark circles can be easily removed with the help of laser treatment.
Schedule a Consultation
If you are seeking an effective Dark Circles Treatment Dubai, contact Laser Skin Care Clinic today. One of our internationally recognized dermatologists will design an effective dark circles treatment plan for you. Moreover, they recommend a combination of treatments as well, especially in the case of multiple factors. You can also get an online consultation with our experts. So, schedule an appointment TODAY!