The appearance of dark circles under the eyes is quite a common problem, bothering both men and women around the globe. Have you ever wondered How to get rid of Dark Circles in Dubai or any other place in the world? There are a number of treatments available to correct this problem, including topical eye creams and serums, laser therapy, skin resurfacing and injectable dermal fillers.
Considering the increasing demand for Dark Circles Treatment in Dubai, Laser Skin Care has introduced some really amazing and effective treatments to erase darkening around the eyes. Continue reading to know your options for bright, sparkling eyes.
Causes of Dark Circles
There are a number of factors that contribute to the appearance of dark circles around eyes in Dubai, from heredity to dehydration to allergies. Before you get super excited about the dark circles treatment in Dubai, here is a list of common causes of under eye skin darkening:
- Under eye volume loss
- Lower eyelid laxity
- Bulging of under eye fat
- Loss of volume in the cheeks
- Nasal congestion
- Skin allergies
- Hyper-pigmentation caused by sun damage
- Hyper-pigmentation caused by melasma
- Venous congestion in under-eye blood vessels
- Environmental pollution
The Machines We Use
One of the following laser devices is used to cure such issues with laser:
- Q-terra (Q-switched ND Yag)
- CANDELA Gentlemax ND Yag
- Asclepion MCL 31 Erbium Yag
Pre-Treatment Care is an important aspect of dark circles treatment in Dubai. Here is a list of certain basic guidelines you must follow prior to the treatment:
- Avoid direct sun exposure and always wear a sunscreen at least a week before dark circles treatment in Dubai
- Keep your body hydrated by drinking enough water.
- Fill in all your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Avoid facials or any other skin care treatments for at least a month.
- Limit your caffeine intake for at least a week
There is a long list of options to choose from as an ideal dark circles treatment in Dubai. Some of the most commonly used treatments include:
Topical eye cream
- Mild to moderate discoloration around eyes caused by Melasma or sun damage is generally treated with topical bleaching agents.
- Creams containing kojic acid, Vitamins C and K, green tea, and licorice as the active ingredient are often recommended by the dermatologists for treating under eye circles.
- Though these creams rarely provide a permanent solution to the problem, they may help to temporarily mask up the pigmentation.
- Chemical peeling also offers a reliable solution to skin darkening issues, be it on cheeks, chin, forehead or around the eyes.
- This dark circles treatment in Dubai is usually used for treating dark circles caused by hyperpigmentation. It not only peels off the dark skin around the eyes but also boosts the collagen production.
- Mostly, Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) and glycolic acid chemical peels are used for treating dark circles around eyes.
- The best technique used to treat under-eye dark circles due to facial volume loss is the use of dermal fillers.
- Dermatologists use these soft gel-like substances to correct dark circles caused by loss of facial volume, under-eye volume loss or fat descent in the cheeks.
- Hyaluronic acid fillers are the most commonly used dermal fillers in Dubai. Results of dermal fillers are also temporary, lasting for a few months to one year
Laser skin resurfacing
- As you age, the skin becomes thinner, exposing the blood vessels under the eyes as blue or dark purple circles.
- If this is the case, some doctors recommend their patients Intense Pulsed Light therapy as a dark circles treatment in Dubai to decrease pigmentation problem and enhance overall skin texture.
- Some dermatologists in Dubai also use Laser skin resurfacing to treat under-eye circles by rejuvenating skin’s collagen production.
- Lasers help reduce dark circles by stimulating collagen production in the affected areas.
- The most effective and probably the safest treatment for dark circles is mesotherapy technique.
- A chemical cocktail containing pharmaceutical drugs, minerals, enzymes, and supplements is injected under the eyes in targeted areas.
- The mixture helps reduce dark circles under the eyes and bags under the eyes. Multiple sessions of mesotherapy dark circles treatment in Dubai might be needed to get desired results.
Post-Procedural Care is an important part of Dark circles treatment in Dubai. Although you can immediately return back to work the day after the dark circles treatment in Dubai, there are still some instructions you must follow:
- Drink 8 tons of water to stay hydrated aid the natural healing process of your body.
- Use of cold compressions can help to minimize swelling around the eyes.
- Limit the sun exposure and stay indoors at peak hours
- Wear a sunscreen of SPF 50 and above.
- Apply the topical medications as directed by the surgeon.
Results of Dark circles treatment in Dubai are quick and long-lasting. Your dark circles will dramatically reduce after the very first treatment. After 4 to 6 Laser Treatments, dark circles will be a thing of the past and you can forget about buying the concealer.
Cost of treatment
There is no fixed cost for Dark Circles Treatment in Sharjah. The cost of treatment varies based on the severity of the problem and the treatment chosen. Experience and expertise of the dermatologist, as well as the geographic location of your provider, will also play a vital role in determining the cost of treatment.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION:
If you are seeking an effective dark circles treatment in Dubai, contact Laser Skin Care Clinic now and let one of our internationally recognized dermatologist design an effective dark circles treatment in Dubai plan for you. You may be recommended a combination of treatments as well, especially if there are multiple factors involved. You can also make a free online consultation with our experts for a free expert advice in a one on one consultation.
I saw Olimpia last week to get rid of dark circles around the eyes. She and staff were really cooperative throughout the treatment. I am extremely satisfied with the results of the treatment as well as the services offered by Laser Skin Care. Would not hesitate to recommend Olimpia and her clinic for skincare treatments. Wish you guys all the best!
I want to take the opportunity to thank Olimpia Carmen and Laser Skin Care for helping me regain my sparkling eyes by banishing the unsightly dark circles around them. After just three laser sessions, I have noticed significant improvement in the appearance of dark circles. My friends and colleagues have already started giving me remarks that me and my skin both look radiant, beautiful and young. I can’t thank Olimpia and Laser Skin Care enough.