Research and development in the world of cosmetic procedures have yielded great results and just about all conditions can now be treated. Non-surgical treatments are much sought after due to a lack of serious side effects and downtimes.
Microdermabrasion with ultrasound is a combination treatment that brings the best of microdermabrasion and ultrasound treatments. It is a minimally invasive treatment that can correct a host of skin conditions.
- 1 Conditions it can treat?
- 2 Which machine is used?
- 3 Some of our Best Microdermabrasion Treatment Results are:
- 4 Preparing for Microdermabrasion
- 5 How does Microdermabrasion Treatment in dubai work?
- 6 Is this treatment painful?
- 7 How many sessions needed?
- 8 Cost of Microdermabrasion with Ultrasound:
- 9 What are the side effects?
- 10 Is there any downtime?
- 11 Do you need more information?
Conditions it can treat?
There is a long list of skin issues that can be treated with Microdermabrasion Treatment in Dubai. These include fines lines and wrinkles which are the early signs of aging, hyperpigmentation issues caused by the sun damage and scars of various kinds. It also helps in countering the skin laxity caused by loss of collagen in the skin.
Which machine is used?
Reviderm’s MDA plus peeling and masks are used to perform it.
Some of our Best Microdermabrasion Treatment Results are:
Preparing for Microdermabrasion
- Avoid blood thinners for a week or two before the procedure
- Discontinue use of topical applications containing Retin A, retinol and alpha and beta hydroxyl acids
- Use skincare products recommended by the physician only
- Follow your clinician’s recommended skincare regimen
- Avoid hair removal via waxing, threading, and depilatories
- Do not exfoliate your face or apply facial masks a week before the procedure
- Limit sun exposure and strictly avoid tanning, even with tanning lotions
- Do not wear makeup or any other skincare product before microdermabrasion with ultrasound.
How does Microdermabrasion Treatment in dubai work?
The procedure is quite simple. Microdermabrasion works by exfoliating the top layer of skin with the help of tiny crystals sprayed onto the skin by a handheld device. Unlike Dermabrasion and Dermaroller, the treatment is minimally invasive. The process allows the healthier skin to grow and collagen and elastin levels too boosted.
The ultrasound works at a deeper level in the skin which creates the ideal set of conditions for the collagen levels to be boosted. When these two combined, the results are much better than when these two are used individually.
Is this treatment painful?
There is very little discomfort during the procedure which can counter with the application of topical anesthesia or a cooling gel. With this care, it is free from any discomfort.
How many sessions needed?
This varies in individual cases. Generally, five to six sessions are enough for most skin issues. Your doctor can determine this and tell you the exact number when you get assessed. It is important to maintain a minimum gap between these sessions to avoid possible skin damage.
Cost of Microdermabrasion with Ultrasound:
The cost of the treatment varies significantly from one place to another. Most people prefer to get Microdermabrasion Treatment in Dubai because it is quite affordable and the results are equally effective.
What are the side effects?
Side effects are mostly temporary and minimal. These include redness, itching, swelling, and tenderness to touch in the treated area. These symptoms should go away within a couple of days at the most. In rare cases, bruising too can take place.
Photosensitivity developed so avoiding the sun during peak hours is important. Use of a broad-spectrum sunscreen and a large hat can certainly help in warding off the ill effects of UV rays as well.
Is there any downtime?
The treatment is a lunchtime procedure and there is no downtime. You can get back to your work soon after the session concludes with necessary caution. If you can rest, it is a good idea to opt for it since it allows a quicker recovery.
Do you need more information?
For more information about the Microdermabrasion treatment in Dubai or to schedule this procedure, visit us at Laser Skin Care. You can also benefit from our free online consultation which you can get by filling in the form given below.