Most people want to eliminate their skin problems using nonsurgical treatments due to their effectiveness and minimal side effects. In recent times, a number of new techniques have been introduced that yield fantastic results. Moreover, nowadays, combination therapies are also being used as they are more effective with combined benefits. For instance, Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy in Dubai is a popular combination therapy that offers multiple benefits.
Fractional Laser is known for its effective results with nominal downtime. It is perhaps the best skincare laser treatment available. When we add PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) to this, we get a cutting-edge combination of two very effective treatment techniques. Moreover, this combination treatment is tailor-made for people with a desire for noticeable results with the least possible downtime. It is a relatively simple procedure that can quickly finish in a lunch-hour break. However, the results depend on the target area and the patient’s ability to follow the doctor’s instructions.
What is a Fractional Laser Treatment
Fractional CO2 is a carbon dioxide-based laser treatment that aims at resurfacing the skin. The top layer of the skin is removed to regenerate healthy skin. The treatment is used to cure many skin conditions, such as wrinkles, fine lines, sagging skin, dull skin, freckles, blemishes, etc. The treatment can make your skin young, smooth, and bright. It is considered the most advanced anti-aging treatment.
What is a Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy is another important treatment that utilizes platelets from the patient’s blood to rebuild a damaged tendon or cartilage. The treatment has been effective for people who have Parkinson’s Disease, Osteoarthritis. The treatment works best for skin rejuvenation and hair growth. The treatment will turn back the clock and make you look younger than your real age.
Aim of the Treatment
Fractional CO2 is combined with PRP to achieve youthful skin. The combination works by removing the top layer of skin through resurfacing and stimulating collagen production through PRP to boost the results.
Fractional laser is itself an effective treatment. The same holds for PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) therapy. If combined, they become even more effective than their individual effects.
- The duo can be used for curing a variety of skin problems.
- The combined treatment enhances the efficacy of traditional laser skin resurfacing procedures.
- It speeds up the recovery and healing process.
- It also reduces post-procedural downtime significantly.
Who is the ideal candidate?
Fractional Laser and PRP Treatment in Dubai can treat numerous skin conditions. You are a candidate for the treatment if you have:
- Lost facial volume
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sagging skin
- Sun damage
- Acne scars
- Surgical scars
- Trauma scars
- Age spots
- Freckles and blemishes
Machine We Use
At Laser Skincare Clinic, we use the DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser system.
Follow the below-mentioned pre-procedural guidelines for optimum results:
- Limit your sun exposure.
- Avoid sunbathing or tanning for at least 2-3 weeks before the treatment.
- Discuss your medical history in detail with your doctor.
- Let your doctor know if you have ever used Isotrex (isotretinoin) to treat acne.
- Come to the clinic with a clean face and no makeup.
It is a simple procedure that does not take much time. However, it would be best if you chose an experienced Dermatologist in Dubai to ensure that you get the most out of your treatment.
The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- The treatment begins with the extraction of PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma). The practitioner extracts Platelet Rich Plasma from the blood drawn from the patient.
- Then, the blood sample is taken through centrifugation for about 10 minutes. It separates the platelets from the red blood cells.
- Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment is performed as usual. It works by boring microscopic holes in the skin, with columns of space in between.
- At Laser Skincare Clinic, we generally use the DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser system.
- After the laser has created thousands of micro-wounds on the skin, the PRP is topically applied to the treated areas.
- It uses the micro-wounds as a channel to reach the deeper layers of the dermis where it does the work.
- For more severe conditions, your provider may prefer PRP shots using a meso-gun. But it varies from person to person depending upon the extent and severity of damage that needs fixing.
- The entire process takes about 30 to 45 minutes. But it can vary from person to person.
- As the healing process begins, it gives the most effective skin rejuvenation effect.
Patients must follow some general post-procedural instructions to get the best results. These instructions include:
- Use cold compresses to alleviate any post-procedural discomfort, slight redness, or swelling (which is quite rare).
- Strictly avoid exposing treated areas to sunlight, both direct and indirect.
- Wear good quality, prescribed sunscreen during the daytime, even when indoors.
- Scabs may form in the treated areas. Avoid picking or scratching these scabs and let them fall off naturally.
- Keep treated areas sufficiently and adequately hydrated.
Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy in Dubai has hundreds of services. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- Fractional CO2 rejuvenates the skin by removing the top layer of the skin. The treatment is gentler than other surgical methods.
- The combination of PRP with Fractional Laser gives more significant results than using each treatment on its own.
- The PRP is administered topically to boost the results of the treatment. These platelets boost wound healing and speed up the formation of new cells.
- When PRP enters into the microscopic wounds, it increases the natural production of collagen and elastin.
- PRP application after laser skin resurfacing reduces downtime significantly.
- PRP application significantly reduces the risk of allergic reactions because it is drawn from the patient’s own body.
- PRP also improves blood circulation. This helps in achieving bright and smooth skin.
Before and After Results
You may experience some sort of redness after fractional CO2 treatment. These side effects will fade on their own within 2-3 days. The complete recovery depends on every individual’s pace of healing.
Fractional CO2 and PRP therapy is an amazing duo that can be used to treat many skin problems. The treatment helps in regaining facial volume, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, tightens the skin, Improves skin texture, and removes pores.
Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy FAQs
Which conditions can be treated with Fractional CO2 and PRP Therapy?
It corrects a number of skin conditions, such as hyperpigmentation, scarring, fine lines, wrinkles, acne, acne scars, etc. Apart from skin resurfacing, Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy in Dubai also boosts the collagen and elastin production levels in the skin.
Are there any side effects?
Research has shown that PRP reduces most fractional laser side effects, including redness, longer downtime, and post-procedure hyperpigmentation. Moreover, it gives the skin a refreshed and healthy blood flow, making the skin appear brighter and healthier. However, photosensitivity may develop after the treatment. So, patients should take proper care to counter the ill effects of UV rays.
How many sessions are required?
The exact number of sessions needed to eliminate skin issues varies from patient to patient based on multiple factors. Firstly, the skin condition and its extent are taken into account. Similarly, how well a person responds to the treatment also plays a part. These sessions are spaced a few weeks apart from each other to allow the skin to recover fully.
Schedule a Consultation
For further details on the Fractional Laser and PRP treatment in Dubai or schedule the procedure, visit us at Laser Skin Care. Moreover, you can sign up for online consultation with our experts by taking a minute to fill the form below.