Having the skin tags is a common concern. They initially grow on the surface of the skin, acquiring a shape of a small balloon and eventually harden up. Although skin tags are not contagious for the most part, they can deliver an unsightly appearance to your skin. The reasons for skin tag formation are endless ranging from obesity to unhealthy lifestyle and excess fat consumption. They can definitely look ugly and is a matter of concern for many individuals. Do not worry as Laser Skin Tag Removal in Dubai is the answer to all your skin worries.
Are You the Right Candidate?
To determine whether you are the right candidate for Laser Skin Tag Removal treatment in Dubai or not, consider the following areas:
- You want to get rid of the skin tags.
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You want a permanent cure for the skin tags.
- You are looking for a painless solution to eliminate tags.
Skin Tag Removal Goals
The aim of a Skin Tag Removal treatment is essential to give you a smooth and bump-free skin by:
- To avoid pain and discomfort.
- To reduce the skin irritation caused by the skin tags.
- To remove the skin tags using excision, freezing or burning.
- To ensure that the skin tags leave no trace behind after removal.
Skin Tag Removal Benefits
The procedure can benefit a person in a variety of ways. Here is a list of the notable benefits:
- It removes visible skin tags thereby making the skin smoother.
- It eliminates the discomfort that results from the skin tags touching the clothing or jewelry.
- It will remove the skin tag thereby boosting your self-esteem and confidence by delivering better looks.
- If the skin tag is located in areas that need to be shaved regularly, the person will have a good shaving experience after removing it.
Skin Tag Removal Techniques
Most of the skin tags are not harmful. That is why there is no need to be worried about their harms. They are also painless and do not cause any discomfort. The skin tags may cause some inconvenience when twisted or rubbed. The aesthetic problem is obvious because skin tags do not look good and represent a skin abnormality.
This makes people consider a skin tag removal treatment. If you want to do the same, please note there are four options. Some of the treatments are painful but the doctor will administer topical anesthesia to avoid pain and discomfort. The following tag removal techniques can be used in this regard;
- Excision – This method is often used for mole and tag removal. The local anesthesia will be administered before cutting the skin tag. During this surgical procedure, the doctor cuts the skin tag using a scalpel. It is a quick method and the person does not experience any pain.
- Cryotherapy – It is also known as Freezing. Usually, this solution is made of As a result, the skin tag cells from ice crystals argon gas or liquid nitrogen. Here, a special solution is applied to the mole with the help of a cotton swab, spray device, or injection. This makes easy to break up the tag tissue cells without causing any damage to bordering skin. Moreover, the skin does not sustain any scarring and other side effects.
- Cauterization – Burning off or Cauterization is another option. In this method, a device is used to heat the skin tag. Due to heat exposure, the skin tag burns off and causes it to come off easily.
- Ligation – A small band is applied to the base of the skin tag in this method. As a result, the blood supply cuts off to the upper part of the tag causing it to fall off on its own. This procedure may cause pain and take a few days to finish.
Before the day of Skin Tag Removal Dubai treatment, it is important to follow certain pre-treatment care instructions to ensure great results. Here are a few of the key instructions:
- Protect your skin from the sun.
- Do not touch the skin tags excessively.
- Fill in all your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Apply any ointments prescribed by your doctor.
Skin Tag Removal in Dubai is a simple procedure that doesn’t last more than 20 minutes. It comprises of the following key steps:
- Initially, your skin is numbed using local anesthesia or with the help of numbing creams.
- A handheld laser device is placed close to the skin tag.
- Laser beams are allowed to target the skin tags.
- These beams eliminate skin tags in a single go without affecting the surrounding skin.
- It does not leave behind any unsightly marks.
- Cooling creams are applied on the surface of your skin which concludes the procedure.
Post Treatment Care is an important part of Skin Tag Removal Dubai. It helps to avoid any complication and allows your skin to heal quickly.
- Do not exfoliate the treated region for a few days.
- Avoid going out in direct sunlight for a few weeks.
- Always wear a sunscreen when going out in the sunlight.
- Apply all the topical medications suggested by your surgeon.
- Use cold compressions if you experience any swelling or discomfort.
The results of Skin Tag Removal Dubai are quick and permanent. You don’t need to undergo a series of treatments. The skin tags can be completely eliminated in a single go. Moreover, you do not have to undergo any kind of maintenance treatments.
Cost of Skin Tag Removal
The cost of tag removal may be different for different persons. Actually, the cost depends on the treatment choice, the expertise of the professional, and the location of the treatment facility. The Laser Skin Care Clinic offers it at a reasonable cost and you can also avail our discount offer. If you need to know the exact cost in your case, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us anytime.
You cannot decide on a particular treatment without getting a skin analysis done by a dermatologist. Do not want to pay the charges for it? Well, guess what? You don’t have too. Skin Care Clinic offering free initial consultation with the leading dermatologists of the industry. Simply fill out the FREE Consultation Form below and let the magic begin. If you have any questions, you can write us your question(s) in ASK THE DOCTOR tab.