Skin Tags are a common skin concern. They initially grow on the surface of the skin, acquiring a shape of a small balloon and eventually harden up. Although skin tags are not contagious for the most part, they can deliver an unsightly appearance to your skin. The reasons for skin tag formation are endless ranging from obesity to unhealthy lifestyle and excess fat consumption. They can definitely look ugly and is a matter of concern for many individuals. Do not worry as Laser Skin Tag Removal in Dubai is the answer to all your skin worries.
Are you the right candidate?
To determine whether you are the right candidate for Laser Skin Tag Removal treatment in Dubai or not, consider the following areas:
- You want to get rid of skin tags.
- You want a permanent cure for the skin tags.
- You are looking for a painless solution to eliminate tags.
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
Before the day of Skin Tag Removal Dubai treatment, it is important to follow certain pre-treatment care instructions to ensure great results. Here are a few of the key instructions:
- Do not touch the skin tags excessively.
- Protect your skin from the sun.
- Apply any ointments prescribed by your doctor.
- Fill in all your prescriptions ahead of time.
Skin Tag Removal in Dubai is a simple procedure that doesn’t last more than 20 minutes. It comprises of the following key steps:
- Initially, your skin is numbed using local anesthesia or with the help of numbing creams.
- A handheld laser device is placed close to the skin tag.
- Laser beams are allowed to target the skin tags.
- These beams eliminate skin tags in a single go without affecting the surrounding skin.
- It does not leave behind any unsightly marks.
- Cooling creams are applied on the surface of your skin which concludes the procedure.
Post Treatment Care is an important part of Skin Tag Removal Dubai. It helps to avoid any complication and allows your skin to heal quickly.
- Use cold compressions if you experience any swelling or discomfort.
- Avoid going out is direct sunlight for a few weeks.
- Always wear a sunscreen.
- Do not exfoliate the treated region for a few days.
- Apply all the topical medications suggested by your surgeon.
Results of Skin Tag Removal Dubai are quick and permanent. You don’t need to undergo a series of treatment. Skin tags can be completely eliminated in a single go. And you do not have to undergo any kind of maintenance treatments.
You cannot decide on a particular treatment without getting a skin analysis done by a dermatologist. Do not want to pay the charges for it? Well, guess what? You don’t have too. Skin Care Clinic offering free initial consultation with the leading dermatologists of the industry. Simply fill out the FREE Consultation Form below and let the magic begin. If you have any questions, you can submit your question in ASK THE DOCTOR tab.