Skin tags are small, skin-colored growths that initially grow on the skin’s surface. They are initially soft but acquire a small balloon’s shape and eventually harden. The reasons for skin tag formation are endless, ranging from obesity to an unhealthy lifestyle and excess fat consumption. Although skin tags are neither contagious nor fatal, they can deliver an unsightly appearance to the skin. They can look ugly and cause concern among many individuals. However, with Laser Skin Tag Removal in Dubai, it is possible to treat skin tags without surgery.
Aim of the Treatment
The primary goal of Skin Tag Removal Dubai is to give patients smooth and bump-free skin. Moreover, it aims to:
- avoid pain and discomfort
- reduce the skin irritation caused by skin tags
- remove skin tags using excision, freezing, or burning
- ensure that the skin tags leave no trace behind after removal
Who is the ideal candidate?
Generally, an expert doctor determines whether someone is the right candidate for Laser Skin Tag Removal or not. However, anyone can be a candidate if they:
- want to get rid of the skin tags
- want a permanent cure for skin tags
- are looking for a painless solution to eliminate tags
- prefer a non-surgical solution for removing skin tags
Skin Tag Removal Techniques
Most skin tags are not harmful, and there is no need to be worried about their complications. They are generally painless and do not cause any discomfort. However, they may cause some inconvenience when twisted or rubbed. The aesthetic problem is evident because skin tags do not look good and represent a skin abnormality.
As a result, people start looking for a Skin Tag Removal Dubai treatment. Some treatments are painful, but the doctor will administer topical anesthesia to avoid pain and discomfort. The following skin tag removal techniques can be used in this regard:
This method is often used for tag and mole removal. The local anesthesia will be administered before cutting the skin tag. During this surgical procedure, the doctor cuts the skin tag using a scalpel. It is a quick method, and the person does not experience any pain.
It is also known as Freezing. Usually, this solution is made of ice crystals, argon gas, or liquid nitrogen. Here, a unique solution is applied to the tag with a cotton swab, spray device, or injection. It quickly breaks up the tag tissue cells without causing any damage to bordering skin. Moreover, the skin does not sustain any scarring and other side effects.
Burning off or cauterization is another option. In this method, a device is used to heat the skin tag. Due to heat exposure, the skin tag burns off and comes off quickly.
A small band is applied to the base of the skin tag in this method. As a result, the blood supply cuts off to the upper part of the tag, causing it to fall off on its own. This procedure may cause pain and take a few days to finish.
Before the day of Skin Tag Removal in Dubai treatment, it is essential to follow specific pre-treatment care instructions to ensure excellent results. Here are a few general pre-procedural instructions:
- Protect your skin from the sun.
- Do not touch the skin tags excessively.
- Fill in all your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Apply any ointments prescribed by your doctor.
Skin Tag Removal in Dubai is a simple procedure that does not take more than half an hour. It comprises the following key steps:
- Initially, your skin is numbed using local anesthesia or with the help of numbing creams.
- A handheld laser device is placed close to the skin tag.
- Laser beams are allowed to target the skin tags.
- These beams eliminate skin tags in a single go without affecting the surrounding skin.
- It does not leave behind any unsightly marks.
- Cooling creams are applied on the surface of your skin which concludes the procedure.
Post-treatment care is an integral part of Skin Tag Removal Treatment in Dubai. It helps to avoid any complications and allows your skin to heal quickly.
Some general post-procedural guidelines are as follows:
- Do not exfoliate the treated region for a few days.
- Always wear sunscreen when going out in the sunlight.
- Apply all the topical medications suggested by your doctor.
- Use cold compressions if you experience any swelling or discomfort.
The results of Skin Tag Removal Dubai are quick and permanent. Patients do not need to undergo a series of treatments. Moreover, it can eliminate the skin tags in a single session, and patients do not have to undergo any maintenance treatments.
Skin Tag Removal Benefits
Skin Tag Removal Treatment can benefit a person in a variety of ways. Here is a list of the notable benefits:
- It removes visible skin tags, thereby making the skin smoother.
- The procedure eliminates the discomfort resulting from skin tags touching the clothing or jewelry.
- It removes the skin tag, thereby boosting patients’ self-esteem and confidence by delivering better looks.
- If the skin tag is located in areas that need to be shaved regularly, the person will have a good shaving experience after removing it.
Cost of Skin Tag Removal
The Skin Tag Removal Cost in Dubai may be different for different persons. The price depends on the following:
- treatment choice
- practitioner’s expertise
- location of the treatment facility
Although Laser Skin Care Clinic offers it at a reasonable cost, every patient has a different price. If you need to know the exact price in your case, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
Before choosing to undergo any cosmetic treatment, patients must get an expert opinion. Laser Skin Care Clinic offers FREE initial consultation with the leading dermatologists of the industry. Please fill out the online consultation form below to schedule an appointment with our top experts.