Acne scarring is a common skin problem caused by chronic and uncontrolled acne trouble. These scars are quite unsightly and damage the overall appearance of a person. Fortunately, nowadays, a number of treatments are available that help eliminate these scars effectively. Acne Scars Treatment in Dubai is carried out with a number of options. Generally, these treatment options allow people to get rid of facial scarring without undergoing invasive treatment.
Table of Contents
Aim of the Treatment
The first thing that comes to mind with acne treatment for scars is clearing scars and lesions resulting from acne. However, the Best Acne Scars Treatment in Dubai has several other goals as well.
Generally, it aims to:
- eliminate stubborn acne scars
- shrink large pores
- even out skin tone
- get rid of acne blemishes
Who is the ideal candidate?
Anyone bothered by acne scarring can benefit from acne scars treatment. However, individuals that often seek dermatological help for Laser Acne Scars Removal in Dubai include those with:
- Mild Acne
- Moderate Acne
- Severe Nodulocystic Acne
- Acne Mechanica
- Acne Vulgaris
A wide range of Acne Scars Treatments is available for getting rid of stubborn scars. Laser Skincare Clinic offers a variety of skin resurfacing treatments to remove acne scars. These treatments help restore clear, smooth skin after suffering the pain and agony caused by acne breakouts. The Acne Scar Treatment Cost in Dubai also varies depending on the selected treatment.
Some common acne scar removal treatment options are as follows:
Chemical Peels serve as the first line of defense against acne scars. A diluted acidic solution of specific strength is applied to the facial skin. This helps remove the outermost, damaged layer of the skin and also boosts collagen levels. However, chemical peels are useful for mild acne scarring only.
Microdermabrasion is a simple acne scar removal treatment that uses a sandblaster-like machine to buff away the top layer of the skin. Moreover, it polishes the affected areas and stimulates the growth of new skin free of scars and acne blemishes. The procedure also boosts the collagen levels to counter the scarring caused by acne.
Radiofrequency Treatment (RFT)
Radiofrequency treatment for acne scars involves the use of pulsed waves that help create new skin without damaging the top-most layer of skin. Moreover, the RFT waves heat collagen in the inner layers of your skin, resulting in shrinkage and tightening of the skin. It also stimulates the production of collagen in your skin as well as new and youthful skin.
Laser Skin Resurfacing/Fractional CO2 Laser
Laser Skin Resurfacing is probably the most commonly used procedure for removing acne scars. During this procedure, a high-intensity laser beam is used to create microscopic wounds in the outermost skin layer, inducing self-healing. This boosts both collagen and elastin levels and allows a newer, healthier layer of skin to replace the scarred one.
Patients must follow some pre-procedure guidelines before Acne Scars Treatment Dubai. Some general guidelines are as follows:
- Avoid sunlight for at least last 10-15 days before treatment.
- Use the prescribed skin lightening creams/ointments as directed by the dermatologist.
- If you have been using Isotretinoin/Accutane to control acne, wait for at least 6 months before undergoing laser acne scar treatment.
- Have a good night’s sleep on the day before the treatment.
- Do not apply any cream or lotion to the face on the day of treatment.
Laser Acne Scars Removal Procedure
Among all these treatments, Fractional CO2 Treatment is considered the Best Acne Scars Treatment in Dubai. The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- A topical anesthetic is applied to the entire face for about 30 to 45 minutes before the procedure.
- Using a hand-held laser device (DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser), the surgeon makes laser beams incident on the targeted areas.
- The high-intensity carbon dioxide laser beams create microscopic holes of a specific size in the affected areas.
- The doctor keeps on flashing the laser beams until the entire face has been treated.
Patients must follow certain post-treatment instructions given by their practitioner. Some general post-procedural instructions are as follows:
- Use ice packs to relieve any discomfort, pain, or itchiness.
- Avoid exposing the treated areas to direct sunlight for 4 to 6 weeks at least.
- Keep the face generously moisturized to avoid any itching sensations.
- Avoid touching the face unnecessarily.
- Crusts may form in the treated areas. So, avoid picking or scratching the crust.
Before and After Results
Recovery in the case of Laser Acne Scar Treatment takes a few days with generally no downtime. Nevertheless, the practitioner recommends rest and patients must follow post-procedural care instructions religiously.
Acne Scars Treatment in Dubai is a useful treatment. Some of its benefits are as follows:
- It is a quick, safe, and effective procedure.
- The treatment has no extensive downtime.
- Results of laser skin resurfacing are natural-looking and at par with surgical removal.
- The scarring subsides as the skin heals completely.
- It allows patients to have smooth and scar-free skin.
- If pre- and post-procedural care are followed carefully, Laser Acne Scar Treatment does not have any side effects.
Schedule a Consultation
For more information about Acne Scars Treatment in Dubai, visit us at Laser Skin Care Clinic. You can also sign up for online consultation with our experts by filling in the consultation form given below. Moreover, you can give us a call or visit our clinic and our staff representatives will guide you.